Thread: Attila Total War Blood DLC funktioniert nicht/dont work

Default Attila Total War Blood DLC funktioniert nicht/dont work

Deutsch: Hallo Ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich habe mir das Attila DLC Blood and Fire (oder sowas in der ähnlichkeit) gekauft. Am Anfang hat alles auch super geklapt doch ist mir jetzt aufgefallen das, dass Blut vom Boden verschwunden ist. In den
    Benutzergefechten ist es TEILWEISE noch da aber in der K. fehlt es vollkommen. Ich habe gelesen(in den Bewertungen vom DLC) das andere das gleiche Problem haben.Was kann ich tun? Gibt es einen Mod der das fixt? Lieg es vieleicht an einem anderen Mod wie dem radiuos mod?Danke im vorausPS:Ich fühl mich ziemlich um mein Geld beschissen.

English:Hi I have the following problem: I have (something or the similarity) bought the DLC Attila Blood and Fire. In the beginning everything was great, too geklapt but I do now noticed that that blood has disappeared from the ground. In the user skirmishes it is PARTIALLY still there but in K. it is completely absent. I read (in the ratings from the DLC), the other I can do the same problem haben.Was? Is there a mod fixes that? Lie there maybe another mod like radiuos mod Thanks in vorausPS: I feel like shit quite to my money.

Default Re: Attila Total War Blood DLC funktioniert nicht/dont work

So it was working and then stopped? Make sure the blood and gore option is checked in your options. Also I would like to point out that the blood and gore in this game is muted already. I rather enjoyed the blood and gore from Shogun II.

on a personal note I know a little bit of German and I followed a good deal of what you wrote without reading the English version which excites me greatly!
    If living is nothing dieing is nothing then nothing is everything and everything is nothing