Thread: Attacking Catles

Angry Attacking Catles

I normality don't have a problem with this, I put the game on hard for the first time and it goes well I taken city and villages but I cant seem to take this castles

it don't matter how much I try, last time I attacked outnumber them like 3 to 1 but every time I attack they will burn all my siege equipment just before it reach the wall, ladder are useless my men get slaughter by the archer it early days so no artillery yet, is there any good tactic to getting my siege equipment to the fucking walls.

Default Re: Attacking Catles

Quote Originally Posted by townstar54 View Post
    I normality don't have a problem with this, I put the game on hard for the first time and it goes well I taken city and villages but I cant seem to take this castles

it don't matter how much I try, last time I attacked outnumber them like 3 to 1 but every time I attack they will burn all my siege equipment just before it reach the wall, ladder are useless my men get slaughter by the archer it early days so no artillery yet, is there any good tactic to getting my siege equipment to the fucking walls.
    Knowing wich faction your playing would be nice. But always bring a lot of ladders and attack from multiple angles so you eventually surround the wall defenders. Bringing 2 rams and pushing them at the same time also works great they always fire at 1 while the other makes it. Im pretty sure your faction has peasants or other garbage inf so use them to push the rams.
    Thats what i always do and it hasnt failed me thusfar.

An apple a day keeps the mongols away?