Thread: Trump v Kim

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Trump Thread

Wooooo!!!

Blog Entries

Oh good, it turns out we've let them make enough regular nukes that they can afford to waste a few on a bluff or they've just developed a nuke powerful enough that strapping it to a submarine and detonating it in the LA harbour is now worth the effort.

I'm sure the best response is yet another round of sanctions!

The fruits of three decades of idiocy and goddamned cowardice.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 09-03-2017 at 20:34.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Oh good, it turns out we've let them make enough regular nukes that they can afford to waste a few on a bluff or they've just developed a nuke powerful enough that strapping it to a submarine and detonating it in the LA harbour is now worth the effort.

The fruits of three decades of idiocy and goddamned cowardice.
    Nobody has been willing to pay the blood price to stop them 'blades. We just keep hoping they'll implode.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Nobody has been willing to pay the blood price to stop them 'blades. We just keep hoping they'll implode.
    I saw someone bragging how the USA would rolferstomp them within days, unlikely, considering we are still dealing with Afghanistan, but the fact North Korea would not shed tears as they rain down lead upon civilians in South Korea and Japan in the process of being invaded.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I saw someone bragging how the USA would rolferstomp them within days, unlikely, considering we are still dealing with Afghanistan, but the fact North Korea would not shed tears as they rain down lead upon civilians in South Korea and Japan in the process of being invaded.
    I didn't say the blood price would mostly be paid by yanks. We are sentimental enough to actually worry about killing our allies.

Now, a proper total war attitude would be to LET the Allied army get hammered while positioning yourself for a smashing win against the weakened opponent shortly after the "heroic death" placard pops up on your allies' general.
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 09-04-2017 at 14:33.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

It will heal nothing unless coupled with grave concern expressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    It will heal nothing unless coupled with grave concern expressions.
    Okay, I will admit this made me chuckle.

Tell you what: In the event of conflict, you get to go in first and show everyone how it's done.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Members thankful for this post (3):