Hello, as a fan from the very beginning of EB, there has always been one specific thing bothering my brain, and made me think a lot.

I have gone through the regions to try to find what patron deity every province`s main city has, to place It on the map on the "descr_strat".
I have a feeling of a possibility that the temples chosen in the original "descr_strat", are not neccesarily consistent with the historical temple in that province. And in many, there are not temples constructed from the beginning (not talking about unique buildings).
Im eager to have the historical patron God worshipped in every province from the start, and change the starting temples in the file every time a new version of EBII is out.

How does the EBII team make the decition to place what temples? Are you focusing on gamplay or historical correctness in this matter?
Will It destroy scripts or anything else in the game to change the starting temples in "descr_strat", and to keep all the rest original when starting a new game?

Realy hope I dont sound rude, as I am a great fan of this amazing work of a mod. Its like all dreams come true while waiting so many years.
Just want to have It as historical as possible.

Best regards to the team
"Christianus"