Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Chess - Game Thread [Concluded]

Default Re: Chess - Game Thread [In Play]

Did you chuckle at any of my posts

Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    I'm gonna choose not to just to be obstinate.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    I feel like Slaan is less comfortable than he should be (given that he's played with a lot of people in this game), so chances he randed wolf in his first org game pretty high.
    Have you played together before?

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post
    Hot Takes:

Dp101's posts are good

Csargo's are scummy

Zack, Pizza, Winston, and Monty all being themselves, more or less
    These takes are pretty lukewarm.

Not a fan of cuth in this page

He says nothing except trying to imply dp is being wolfy without actually saying it

But he should know this isn't wolfy at all for him

I'll stop here before someone complains more about me posting too much, unless someone responds

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Did you chuckle at any of my posts
    Yes bby I chuckled at all of them.

I thought that went without saying.

Member thankful for this post:

Zack 

Have you played together before?
    Yeah like several times iirc.

Not a fan of cuth in this page

He says nothing except trying to imply dp is being wolfy without actually saying it

But he should know this isn't wolfy at all for him

I'll stop here before someone complains more about me posting too much, unless someone responds
    Pls post more.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post
    Hot Takes:

Dp101's posts are good

Csargo's are scummy

Zack, Pizza, Winston, and Monty all being themselves, more or less
    Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, dp's lock town. Take this read to the bank.

I also think it's highly likely that one or more of the people pushing him are mafia, because I literally came out and said the exact thing that Dp did w/r/t Pizza in fewer words and I'm taking ~no heat for it.

For reference:

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Yeah, partly because I don't really feel like translating his posts into English at this point. What about you?
    Whatcha gonna do now?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Yeah, dp's lock town. Take this read to the bank.

I also think it's highly likely that one or more of the people pushing him are mafia, because I literally came out and said the exact thing that Dp did w/r/t Pizza in fewer words and I'm taking ~no heat for it.

For reference:

Whatcha gonna do now?
    I don't get the point you're making, are you saying dp is an easier target?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I feel like you posted this exact pic as mafia before in a similar situation.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Pls post more.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Ok, seems reasonable to me thus far. I feel though that right now, Pizza is more likely to just be having fun as town, rather than being scum. I'll probably wait and see with him, maybe his pushes are correct. You can have an extremely light town read.
    Maybe, but I don't see any reason to town read him at this point.

Blog Entries

I don't get the point you're making, are you saying dp is an easier target?
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I think if it was an honest push on dp, the people making it would be roping me in as well and painting us with the same brush. Since I've pretty much escaped heat for it, I think the more likely explanation is that it's a calculated push designed to go after the person more likely to be mislynched (sorry dp).

Either that or it's just a lazy read in the first place because it's not a real read to begin with.

He did in Pokemon

I think it's spurious to suggest it's meaningful in any way

tfw come itt with reads for the first time in like a decade and nobody cares SADBOI

This is Sooh's pic from the Pokemon game.

tfw come itt with reads for the first time in like a decade and nobody cares SADBOI
    Okee

Why is csargo """good""""" close quote

thx for calling me good. I appreciate your dedication to the cause.

He did in Pokemon

I think it's spurious to suggest it's meaningful in any way
    I said I was enjoying the fireworks, Sooh posted pic, I said I liked it. I was scum.

tfw engage itt with manasi reads for the first time in like a overly long unit of time and she do not cares SADBOI

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I said I was enjoying the fireworks, Sooh posted pic, I said I liked it. I was scum.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

tfw engage itt with manasi reads for the first time in like a overly long unit of time and she do not cares SADBOI
    damn cool post format where'd you get it

i think he's posting similarly to what i'd compare to his town play

that or

he has a rly strong partner

but prolly not that second point

That's exactly what I'm saying. I think if it was an honest push on dp, the people making it would be roping me in as well and painting us with the same brush. Since I've pretty much escaped heat for it, I think the more likely explanation is that it's a calculated push designed to go after the person more likely to be mislynched (sorry dp).

Either that or it's just a lazy read in the first place because it's not a real read to begin with.
    When you said "people", do you mean reinoe and cuth?

damn cool post format where'd you get it

i think he's posting similarly to what i'd compare to his town play

that or

he has a rly strong partner

but prolly not that second point
    what do you consider his mafia play

Sup Jerks. So I read all this thread...lol@me I even viewed 7 minutes of the two minute videos posted.

The blowback confused, suss of Pizza for doing what he's doing feels almost concerted and deliberately obtuse to get the early discredit on him. The style is atypical, but I don't feel the content is atypical. (The one game I've played). Interesting how quickly the stance was backed off. I do have an issue with his town read of Rein, but will get into that later.

I like Zack, I also think he's villa, with a conditional hedge so I can move back my knight to starting position later. I've only played with town Zack, and he seems more solvey early in this game then those others. I hesitate to go full town core on him, but I'm not going to vote off top poster day 1.

Reinoe
    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Given Zack commenting on pretty much everyone except Logic, he's either scum with him or mason with him or neighbors with him. I think they're talking to each other.

Regardless, Zack's quality vs quantity isn't very good at all. There's almost no gamesolving other than OMGUS.

Unvote: Logic

Vote: Zack

ATPG and GH probably town.

This post isn't accurate, if anything Zack is attacking or picking at people who are town reading him. He attacked both Pizza and GH's town read of him. If you want to get into how attacking your town reads is easy town equity, Well too late, Zack already pointed that out for easy town equity. Rein's post at best means he's not actually reading Zack's posts.

Csargo's agreement with Rein doesn't feel right either, he agrees with the inaccurate part of his post but not the rest of it?

It feels like a stretch to townread CS for his "I'm bad at eveyrthing" line after getting nuked by Zack in an argument. DP seems especially limpber

Can I say the DP/Rein interaction feels fake AF, from either one or both sides I'm not sure which. Read in spoiler if you're interested, otherwise Wall o' Text.

Rein drops for names in his hot take read post. Has associative reads based on Logic as if Logic has already flipped, but not pushing the actual logic flip. (I think Logic is scum, and I think Zack is scum for not talking to Logic, therefore I shall vote Zack...the F?) Meanwhile mentions Pizza and GH as town with no reasoning.

DP begs for him to drop a read on himself, and Rein has this bajillion word post he drops on DP about lazy and faking confusion...so you had that many thoughts on DP but didn't bring it up in your first post? During all this time he's ignoring Zack's question about his town reads and Monty's question about Winston. As if your town reads aren't just important for viewing your progression as town reads.

Vote: Reinoe

what do you consider his mafia play
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by Fredwood View Post
    Sup Jerks. So I read all this thread...lol@me I even viewed 7 minutes of the two minute videos posted.

The blowback confused, suss of Pizza for doing what he's doing feels almost concerted and deliberately obtuse to get the early discredit on him. The style is atypical, but I don't feel the content is atypical. (The one game I've played). Interesting how quickly the stance was backed off. I do have an issue with his town read of Rein, but will get into that later.

I like Zack, I also think he's villa, with a conditional hedge so I can move back my knight to starting position later. I've only played with town Zack, and he seems more solvey early in this game then those others. I hesitate to go full town core on him, but I'm not going to vote off top poster day 1.

Reinoe

This post isn't accurate, if anything Zack is attacking or picking at people who are town reading him. He attacked both Pizza and GH's town read of him. If you want to get into how attacking your town reads is easy town equity, Well too late, Zack already pointed that out for easy town equity. Rein's post at best means he's not actually reading Zack's posts.

Csargo's agreement with Rein doesn't feel right either, he agrees with the inaccurate part of his post but not the rest of it?

It feels like a stretch to townread CS for his "I'm bad at eveyrthing" line after getting nuked by Zack in an argument. DP seems especially limpber

Can I say the DP/Rein interaction feels fake AF, from either one or both sides I'm not sure which. Read in spoiler if you're interested, otherwise Wall o' Text.

Rein drops for names in his hot take read post. Has associative reads based on Logic as if Logic has already flipped, but not pushing the actual logic flip. (I think Logic is scum, and I think Zack is scum for not talking to Logic, therefore I shall vote Zack...the F?) Meanwhile mentions Pizza and GH as town with no reasoning.

DP begs for him to drop a read on himself, and Rein has this bajillion word post he drops on DP about lazy and faking confusion...so you had that many thoughts on DP but didn't bring it up in your first post? During all this time he's ignoring Zack's question about his town reads and Monty's question about Winston. As if your town reads aren't just important for viewing your progression as town reads.

Vote: Reinoe

bad

cyberbullying itt

Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast