Thread: AARs in MTW???

Lost in Filesystem Member einar's Avatar

I've played very much too games like EU2 and Hearts of Iron. In the forums of this games, there are AAR sections. The AARs (After Action Reports) are stories written by the gamers based on a real game played previously. The story must be based entirely on a real game, and you can include screenshots (very recomendable). I haven't seen AARs in this forum. Are you interested in this????. I think is very interesting.

You can see real AARs here
    Rekisteröitynyt Linux käyttäjä nro 221083
    http://barrapunto.com/index.pl?secti...einarmatveinen

Ricardus Insanusaum Member Bob the Insane's Avatar

There are a few buried in the forum, but they are pretty rare, and yes, people here do like them...

Especially ones that explain the "less documented" areas of the game..

There are some nice stories scatter around the forum.

If there are many people participate, I mean both writers and readers, the Mods could consider to have a sticky (like the "Table of Content") which would be the place for posting and reading stories.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (einar @ Jan. 14 2003,05:22)]I've played very much too games like EU2 and Hearts of Iron. In the forums of this games, there are AAR sections. The AARs (After Action Reports) are stories written by the gamers based on a real game played previously. The story must be based entirely on a real game, and you can include screenshots (very recomendable). I haven't seen AARs in this forum. Are you interested in this????. I think is very interesting.

You can see real AARs here
    Wayyyyyy off topic, but I have Hearts of Iron, too. It's a great game Just felt like saying that...Uh....yeah.....*goes back to his corner*

-Vert