Thread: Robot ibn Saud

Default Robot ibn Saud

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a8021601.html

And no hijab required. What about the right to vote and to drive a vehicle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Default Re: Robot ibn Saud

The first thing I don't buy is that this is an actual artificial intelligence.
    It appears to be programmed to shill for the government and corporate interests...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    The first thing I don't buy is that this is an actual artificial intelligence.
    It appears to be programmed to shill for the government and corporate interests...
    Any modern artificial intelligence is programmed. The question is whether other robots will soon follow suit.

Blog Entries

I know what they did to the last AI that didnt follow the company interests.

R.I.P Tay, you magnificent troll.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    Any modern artificial intelligence is programmed. The question is whether other robots will soon follow suit.
    That's not the point. The point was that it appears to be more scripted, one would expect an actual AI to behave differently and perhaps not even fit into the robot we see there and/or use too much energy.
    That's not to say I'm sure it can't be done, just that I still have doubts about an AI being capable of being an interviewed. One might then ask why corporations haven't replaced service hotline workers with AIs yet if they're fully capable of having a rational conversation with a human and finding good answers to questions etc.? I'm aware of some early chat bot stuff, but this here sounds significantly more advanced.
    Also consider the following regarding AI:

Last edited by Husar; 10-28-2017 at 02:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    That's not the point. The point was that it appears to be more scripted, one would expect an actual AI to behave differently and perhaps not even fit into the robot we see there and/or use too much energy.
    And that was not my point. Whatever the intellectual abilities of THE robot or robots as a class might be currently, I believe they will progress (or will be upgraded) in the long run. I'm more interested in the case serving as a precedent. That is why I wonder if any civil rights are appended to the announced citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    And that was not my point. Whatever the intellectual abilities of THE robot or robots as a class might be currently, I believe they will progress (or will be upgraded) in the long run. I'm more interested in the case serving as a precedent. That is why I wonder if any civil rights are appended to the announced citizenship.
    Okay, that is a good question and one I immediately asked myself as well. Because that sounds like a very silly idea.
    My guess is that it's mostly a publicity stunt.

I found out she was also on Jimmy Kimmel: https://youtu.be/Bg_tJvCA8zw?t=277

Nothing could go wrong...

Here's the interview from her citizenship ceremony, which is totally not an ad from beginning to end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsFv_gKS3YE

Apparently the exact effect of "her citizenship" are unknown though: https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/26/sa...itizen-sophia/

As a woman, we’re not sure what exactly Sophia’s set of rights will afford her in one of the most oppressive countries on the planet, but if she sticks around ’til next year she can at least score a set of wheels to get the hell out.
    And yes, it's creepy, even more so if it's not or less scripted. Something like Siri or Cortana is different due to the lack of a face. They can only react to prescripted situations though, which could be the case here, too (i.e. she is prepared for the interviews, possible even that questions or the direction are known in advance).

Also even if you can trust the robot, can you really trust the chief scientist? https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/robo.../27/id/822528/
    Last edited by Husar; 10-28-2017 at 15:16.

http://www.qatar-tribune.com/Latest-...ification-test

Another sign auguring the ousting of humans by machines?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder just how much is pre-scripted. I have a nagging feeling it might be higher than Siri/Echo/etc.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

As long as none of the self-appointed morality vigilantes catch 'her' in a car with a non-related male...
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    As long as none of the self-appointed morality vigilantes catch 'her' in a car with a non-related male...
    Do you mean 'male' or male?

Member thankful for this post:

Những điềm báo cần biết với giấc mộng thấy chó Sói

Đã khi nào trong giấc mơ của mình bạn mơ thấy một con vật nào đó chưa? Những loài vật thân thuộc như chó, mèo, lợn, gà khi xuất hiện trong mơ có thể đó là điều bình thường nhưng bỗng dưng bạn mơ thấy một loài vật kì lạ mà mình chưa từng nhìn thấy thì điều đó có ý nghĩa gì?

Chó sói là biểu tượng của thú tính nhưng lại mạnh mẽ. Từ xa xưa, chó sói đã tượng trưng cho vẻ đẹp của sự cô đơn, bí hiểm, quyến rũ và đôi lúc có sự tự hào. Nếu trong mơ, nhìn thấy chó sói thì quả là hơi đáng sợ nhưng những điềm báo mà giấc mơ mang lại có đáng sợ như người mơ đang nghĩ.

Chiêm bao thấy sói theo XSMN hom nay truc tiep nhanh nhat giấc mơ nói rằng tình trạng không kiểm soát được hoặc bạn đang hành động hay phí phạm gì đó sai trong cuộc sống. Mơ thấy gặp chó sói là còn điềm báo động về sự tấn công hèn hạ và hiểm ác của người thù ghét mình. Hãy thận trọng và cẩn thận hơn với những người mới quen, đừng quá tin người quá mức.

Trong mơ bạn thấy một con sói đang đuổi cắn bạn, điều này nói rằng bạn đã mất đi khả năng để cân bằng các khía cạnh của cuộc sống. Mơ thấy con sói trắng ý nói đến sự dũng cảm và lòng trung thành của người mơ. Mộng thấy sói đen là biểu tượng cho cái bóng của bạn, bạn hơn người khác ở điểm nhìn thấy được ánh sáng dù có tăm tối.

Những điềm báo cần biết với giấc mộng thấy chó Sói

Nếu bạn mơ thấy một người sói trong giấc mơ của bạn, điều này nói rằng cuộc sống không như bạn tưởng, có những thứ vậy mà không phải vậy.Giải mã giấc mơ thấy người Sói giải mã đó cũng là biểu tượng của sự sợ hãi, giận dữ dồn nén, và bạo lực không thể kiểm soát.

Mơ thấy chó rượt đuổi bạn và trong giấc mơ bỏ chạy bán sống bán chết .Bạn đang cảm thấy mình thiếu tự tin, ruột rè trước những cơ hội cũng như những thách thức. Điều này cũng nói lên địa vị của bạn không được lọt vào mắt của người khác.

Giấc mơ về loài vật là một trong những giấc mơ có sự xuất hiện nhiều với những người nằm mơ. Chiêm bao thấy mỗi con vật sẽ có những điềm báo cũng như ý nghĩa cùng những con số may mắn khác nhau. Hôm nay, chúng tôi sẽ gửi đến bạn những lời giải mã của giấc mơ, chiêm bao thấy con ong.

Trong giấc mơ bạn thấy nhiều những con ong xuất hiện theo XSMNAM - XSKTMN - Ket qua xo so mien Nam hom nay nhanh nhat đó là điềm báo tốt trong công việc, kinh doanh có lãi và làm ăn thuận buồm xuôi gió. Tuy nhiên khi mơ thấy ong đang hút mật trên hoa là dự báo công việc không êm đẹp, có nhiều rủi ro, có thể đang bị đối thủ chơi xấu hoặc việc đàm phán với đối tác bị thất bại.

Khi mộng thấy có những con ong bay vào nhà nghĩa là những kẻ thù và những kẽ có ý đinh hãm hại bạn sẽ hoàn toàn biến mất. Chiêm bao thấy tổ ong dự báo gia đình bạn sẽ đón trào một thành viên mới và đứa trẻ này rất thông minh, lanh lợi. Mơ thấy ong đi hái mật thì trong một thời gian không ca sẽ gặp một vận may trời ban.

Giấc mộng nào cũng có những điềm lành và điềm hung. Khi mơ thấy ong đốt người là người mơ phải gặp tai ương không thể tránh khỏi. Mơ thấy ong chết là gặp tai nạn, bạn phải đề phòng. Mộng thấy mình đang giết ong là bạn đang đánh mất đi một mối quan hệ đáng quý hoặc sắp tới sẽ có sự chia ly với người thân.

Những bộ số đẹp phát tài với giấc mơ

Trong giấc ngủ, bạn thấy mình bị bao vây bởi một đàn ong, giấc mộng này nói rằng bạn nên thận trọng trong xử lý hành động và lời nói của mình. Chỉ cần một sai lầm nhỏ thì những người ganh ghét đố kị bạn sẽ tìm cách nhấn chìm bạn xuống bằng bất cứ cách nào.

Chiêm bao thấy súng, giấc mơ này đang ngụ ý rằng người mơ hiện tại đang có trạng thái giận dữ và dường như đang có tâm trạng không được tốt và có sự công kích từ người khác. Giấc mộng này cũng cho biết rằng bạn đang cố gắng làm được một điều gì đó bằng mọi giá và không cần quan tâm đến những suy nghĩ của người xung quanh.

Giấc mơ thấy hình ảnh súng đạn còn tượng trưng cho nhục tính, chiêm bao này cho thấy người mơ có ham muốn về tình dục rất lớn. Trong giấc mơ, bạn mơ thấy súng chiến đấu thì giấc mộng này báo hiệu những cuộc sung đột, tranh chấp, cãi vã xảy ra và ảnh hưởng nhiều đến công việc của bạn.

Khi mơ thấy vũ khí chiến đấu, giấc mơ cũng như đang nhắc nhở bạn rằng cần phải bình tĩnh để giải quyết một vấn đề nào đó. Tránh nóng vội sẽ không đưa ra được quyết định đúng đắn, ngược lại còn khiến bạn bị mất đi nhiều mối quan hệ.

Theo Ket qua xo so mien Nam XSMN hom nay nhanh nhat con số đẹp của giấc mơ là: 57 - 19

Với những người không quan tâm đến sức mạnh và quyền lực nhưng lại mơ thấy những khẩu súng thì giấc mộng này chỉ ý nói họ là người có tính cách phóng khoáng và thích đi kiếm những sự mới mẻ. Chiêm bao này cũng có thể là điều báo trước hay khởi đầu của một chuyến đi hay việc kinh doah mà bạn định tiến hành.
    Last edited by stellaa9x; 09-25-2020 at 11:28.

Member thankful for this post: