Thread: Armorican Tribesmen and Celtiberian city-state questions.

Default Armorican Tribesmen and Celtiberian city-state questions.

Armorican Tribesmen unit says "PLACEHOLDER" instead of the actual name of the unit.

Also having trouble with Celtiberian city-state. It doesn't seem to be available to build. After a migration, I only get the option of "band of raiders" or "band of mercenaries." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Re: Armorican Tribesmen and Celtiberian city-state questions.

Yes, their description didn't make it in time for the final compiler.

City state is a post-reform colony. Have you had the reform yet?
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Yeah I've had the reform. I guess I just have to conquer some new cities and see whats available.

Still can't seem to figure it out how to get the city-state colony. My capital was captured pretty early on. I hope that hasn't messed things up. It's just turning into quite the chore fighting stack after stack of polybian legion with just light infantry.

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

The City-State colony doesn't give you any heavier units than you already have. You can only build it in Celtiberia or Lusitania. The island version of the Established Community in eastern Sicily will give you Greek heavy infantry.

The Iberian rosters aren't that heavy, there's only the Scutarii units from southern/eastern coastal Iberia that appear after the Scutarii reform.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; 11-01-2017 at 13:24.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Member thankful for this post:

Robo 

Now I'm getting a fatal crash whenever I try to take Gergovia or end turn. Frustrating because I'm so close to victory! Haha
    Attached Files Attached Files