Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kathy Newman is a lobster!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Kathy Newman is a lobster!

Well he has to very very very careful, that is what you have to do if someone isn interestested in what you want to say and has already made up itś mind. Interview is a disaster, SO YOU SAY
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-23-2018 at 06:45.

Blog Entries

Mr apache I would prefer if you would not stoop to so dox husar's debate coach.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Mr apache I would prefer if you would not stoop to so dox husar's debate coach.
    Can anyone translate this for me? I think my nickname is in there.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is a meme where people identify their gender as Apache Helicopter. I think it was calling Fragony it.

I think Fragony isn't too happy the #MeToo Eurovision song won too.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Do you honestly think I care about the Eurovision

BrownWings: AirViceMarshall Senior Member Furunculus's Avatar

a JP quote that resonates with me:

https://jordanbpeterson.com/psycholo...wish-question/

If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game (a YouTube video I made explicating the rules can be found here). Once you determine to play, however, you benefit in a number of ways. You can claim responsibility for the accomplishments of your group you feel racially/ethnically akin to without actually having to accomplish anything yourself. That’s convenient. You can identify with the hypothetical victimization of that group and feel sorry for yourself and pleased at your compassion simultaneously. Another unearned victory. You simplify your world radically, as well. All the problems you face now have a cause, and a single one, so you can dispense with the unpleasant difficulty of thinking things through in detail. Bonus. Furthermore, and most reprehensibly: you now have someone to hate (and, what’s worse, with a good conscience) so your unrecognized resentment and cowardly and incompetent failure to deal with the world forthrightly can find a target, and you can feel morally superior in your consequent persecution (see Germany, Nazi for further evidence and information).
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    That would be a good post if you and I weren't nationalists who identify with their nation as a group.
    Why can't you finally accept that all the faults of the EU were caused by Britain, you Brits are victimizing us Germans and that my hatred for you is righteous because you're at fault for everything?!

Stop playing identity politics within the EU!

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

agree it is communism disguised

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123