Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Mafia [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Hearthstone Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Do you agree with my assessment that we share a similar sense of humor?
    It would seem so, but you didn't thank my Zelda video, so idk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

$ sudo apt-refresh post reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    A Gameroom!
    Indeed it might very well be, my treasured acquaintance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Damn this is a lot slower than I anticipated. Inclined to vote Monty but I just landed an hour ago and have like 9 hours of class starting soon (tm).

I’m gonna die today.
    Oh please, make a better effort.
    I don't understand heads or tails of this posting manner, but hoping it'll go away soon. <3
    hxx0rz gonna h0ck, h8ers gonna h8
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I forgot since last night...
    Oh, that's it. If it weren't for the linux-hating woman I quote above and Manasi's whining I'd be voting for you right now.
    I understand that reference better than anything else, Logic.
    Who doesn't?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

I think Kage posting that random wall was like.

Bizarre.

It was a lot of recap that didn't come to anything which I don't blame given the lack of any content but it also seemed like a pretty weirdly misplaced cliffs post.
    I agree with this pretty strongly.

Is that a "Sooh" as in Sooh, or a "Sooh" like 'So-o-o, watcha thinking?'
    This isn't a good post how dare you do this.

Member thankful for this post:

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Oh, that's it. If it weren't for the linux-hating woman I quote above and Manasi's whining I'd be voting for you right now.
    0x466F726769766500 0x48657220706C7300

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

$ sudo apt-compile answer
    compiling…
    compiling…
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Csargo and Sooh probably town just for ease of posting, probably moreso Csargo than Sooh. Manasi maybe on Sooh's level, a bit below.

Kage might actually be mafia which makes my heart hurt just a little bit.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Csargo and Sooh probably town just for ease of posting, probably moreso Csargo than Sooh. Manasi maybe on Sooh's level, a bit below.

$ sudo process input
    $ sudo post reply

This does remind me that the last time Kage was mafia he upvoted all my pre-game posts as a lark and stopped doing it the moment the game started. And now he's upvoted at least one of my pre-game posts but he hasn't upvoted any of my in-game posts.

$ sudo apt-get Fish finger of suspicion + + vitt + ???? + profit

FFoS: Kagemusha

$ sudo apt-compile answer
    compiling…
    compiling…
    I'm pretty sure that I've messed up the hex, but such is life.

compiling…

$ sudo remove bold from signature

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

I sort of like this post, a decent amount.

I'm back and super tired ama.
    "Ama" as in "amator" as in partner?

Who do you love most out of all of us?

Do you agree with my assessment that we share a similar sense of humor?

hxx0rz gonna h0ck, h8ers gonna h8
    Is that a slip? Hock instead of hack. Just what are you trying to sell us on?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I nodded and went on with my day. Sorry if you wanted me to share your feeling of sentimentality (which I totally understand)

Though IIRC a lot of your finer moments came when you were mafia and not town...

Good post and good reaction. You seem townish. A Mafia GH would likely not have jumped into this very weird post of mine, but avoided it. What else. Monty seems interested.+town. Manasi similarly, but could also be a confused scum player. Town for now. Csargo and Logic, no reaction. Scum? Connection? DP101 also sensing oddity of the post. Seems good. But, El Barto, talking about me, but not to me. Do i sense a suggestion for others pointing at my post, while not committing really. Best vote by far now: Unvote and Vote: El Barto
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

It would seem so, but you didn't thank my Zelda video, so idk...
    I typically don't watch videos at work, so if there was humor content within, I had no idea. I assumed it was just the end cutscene to Ocarina of Time based on the thumbnail.

Is that a slip? Hock instead of hack. Just what are you trying to sell us on?
    It's 5 am here, but in case you your questions are not jokes:
    I took "ama" to mean "ask me anything."
    Not you.
    Probably not.
    Souls. He controls the black market on this corner of the blog-o-sphere.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Good post and good reaction. You seem townish. A Mafia GH would likely not have jumped into this very weird post of mine, but avoided it. What else. Monty seems interested.+town. Manasi similarly, but could also be a confused scum player. Town for now. Csargo and Logic, no reaction. Scum? Connection? DP101 also sensing oddity of the post. Seems good. But, El Barto, talking about me, but not to me. Do i sense a suggestion for others pointing at my post, while not committing really. Best vote by far now: Unvote and Vote: El Barto
    So you admit that the wording of that post was kind of odd on purpose? What was the purpose?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Sooh whatcha thinking?

I think I have more reads now than I usually do in any game on MU lmao.
    I'm thinking that I kinda like you for town, and you mentioned Kage. I mean, that wall from anyone but Kage would probably tickle my suspicion, but Kage is a bit intense, and this kinda fits with him.

Other than that I'm pretty much on the same footing as I've been in most org games, which is that I have no clue about people's allignments. Then again I haven't put in very much effort in reading them yet :P

Ur all number 1's in my heart.

I typically don't watch videos at work, so if there was humor content within, I had no idea. I assumed it was just the end cutscene to Ocarina of Time based on the thumbnail.

It's 5 am here, but in case you your questions are not jokes:
    I took "ama" to mean "ask me anything."
    Not you.
    Probably not.
    Souls. He controls the black market on this corner of the blog-o-sphere.
    It was not just the end cutscene of OoT, and it did contain humor.

There was no point in reacting, you've basically condensed down what has happened so far, which is basically nothing, and made it into a list. I don't think there's much to say really.

So you admit that the wording of that post was kind of odd on purpose? What was the purpose?
    Bating for reaction. Making the first round more useful. In last game we played together similar bating at first round got me nice results by catching mafia player and also getting after you as you were scum in that game.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

There was no point in reacting, you've basically condensed down what has happened so far, which is basically nothing, and made it into a list. I don't think there's much to say really.
    Ok. Thank you for the answer.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Bating for reaction. Making the first round more useful. In last game we played together similar bating at first round got me nice results by catching mafia player and also getting after you as you were scum in that game.
    Heh, fair. I'd argue that the circumstances are different enough (end of the round/period of high tension vs at essentially the start of the game), but I can sort of see how you'd attempt to recreate it.

Heh, fair. I'd argue that the circumstances are different enough (end of the round/period of high tension vs at essentially the start of the game), but I can sort of see how you'd attempt to recreate it.
    Push Barto with me and lets see if it was successful. Or do you have something of your own to go with?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Push Barto with me and lets see if it was successful. Or do you have something of your own to go with?
    Nah not really, I've pretty much exclusively been chatting with you so far, but sure.

Vote: El Barto

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Baiting for reaction. Making the first round more useful. In last game we played together similar baiting at first round got me nice results by catching mafia player and also getting after you as you were scum in that game.
    FTFY
    And now you are baiting my inner grammar nazi instead of my scum-tells.
    Aliases Yakostovian

FTFY
    And now you are baiting me again and revealing my inner grammar nazi instead of revealing my scum-tells.
    MUST. FIX. GRAMMAR.
    Aliases Yakostovian

MUST. FIX. GRAMMAR.
    Grammar Nazi. You are dealing with non Indo- European language speaker, so bear or beer with me if you can.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Grammar Nazi. You are dealing with non Indo- European language speaker, so bear or beer with me if you can.
    If your location is any indication of your native tongue, then it shouldn't be all that hard!
    Aliases Yakostovian

Official Tally as of #89

3 El Barto (Montmorency, Kagemusha, GeneralHankerchief)

1 Dp101 (Logic)
    1 Manasi (El Barto)
    1 Montmorency (Dp101/Snerk)
    1 Sooh (Csargo)

Not Voting: Manasi, Sooh

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast