Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Mafia [Concluded]

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hearthstone Mafia

Yikes, didn't realize time was ticking away that quickly.

Uh uh uh.

Vote: Monty
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    We can also note that Town went into 2017 on a hot streak, but as cooperation broke down we've had nothing but painful defeats for a full year.

GO TOWN

Vote: No Lynch
    Actually nevermind, I liked this post.

Vote: El Barto
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post

Why are you voting for Barto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Unvote:Sooh

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    If your location is any indication of your native tongue, then it shouldn't be all that hard!
    I think proper term for baiting in my language would be "jallittaa" in spoken language or "härnätä" which might be more literary language. Anyways aside Grammar naziness. Logic, who are your suspects and why?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

In what world does that give you a read on him?

Vote: Montmorency

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    It's not different at all!

I don't get all the hate for sudoku, it's not that bad.

Monty, Logic, and Dp101 bottom tier for me at this point. Feel like that's where we should be focusing. All have been underwhelming/ooc in my extremely educated extraordinary opinion.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    I think proper term for baiting in my language would be "jallittaa" in spoken language or "härnätä" which might be more literary language. Anyways aside Grammar naziness. Logic, who are your suspects and why?
    Very vague buckets:

Townish
    Logic - Myself, naturally I am going to say I am town.
    Manasi - seems townier than usual, and I usually suspect Manasi early and often.
    Sooh - Feels natural; I can detect no hidden agenda.

Nullish
    Csargo - Right now, I'm wearing blinders on him.
    Kagemusha - "Bating" for reaction sounds good, but it's also I might do in a followup game if I were scum.

Scumish
    El Barto - Slightly confused by the 848% earlier, but I'm assuming it was a typo not something sinister. His coded flavor-text may be what is pinging my scum-dar, but I can't identify why he feels less than genuine this early.
    Monty - Seeing his last game has made me super wary of him, and he is in my "usual suspects" bucket until proven otherwise.
    GeneralHankerchief - Too little content to base anything on. But I could see a "chaos³" GH this early.
    Snerk/Dp101 - Snerk/Dp101 have given little to go on, but I can't find a real reason to vote elsewhere yet.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Member thankful for this post:

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I don't get all the hate for sudoku, it's not that bad.

Monty, Logic, and Dp101 bottom tier for me at this point. Feel like that's where we should be focusing. All have been underwhelming/ooc in my extremely educated extraordinary opinion.
    Where did the Sudoku conversation come from?
    Aliases Yakostovian

Very vague buckets:

Townish
    Manasi - seems townier than usual, despite the fact that I usually suspect Manasi early and often.
    Clarification
    Aliases Yakostovian

Official Tally as of #102

3 El Barto (Montmorency, Kagemusha, GeneralHankerchief)

2 Montmorency (Dp101/Snerk, Manasi)

1 Dp101 (Logic)
    1 Manasi (El Barto)

Not Voting: Csargo, Sooh

Where did the Sudo-ku conversation come from?
    I thought I was being clever...

Very vague buckets:

Townish
    Manasi - seems townier than usual, and I usually suspect Manasi early and often.

Nullish
    Kagemusha - "Bating" for reaction sounds good, but it's also I might do in a followup game if I were scum.

Scumish
    El Barto - Slightly confused by the 848% earlier, but I'm assuming it was a typo not something sinister. His coded flavor-text may be what is pinging my scum-dar, but I can't identify why he feels less than genuine this early.
    Monty - Seeing his last game has made me super wary of him, and he is in my "usual suspects" bucket until proven otherwise.
    GeneralHankerchief - Too little content to base anything on. But I could see a "chaos³" GH this early.
    Snerk/Dp101 - Snerk/Dp101 have given little to go on, but I can't find a real reason to vote elsewhere yet.
    I think you have Manasi/Sooh too high tbh.

It was in reference to the Barto votes, should have stated that initially. gg me.

Blog Entries

It just seemed good, I don't think I see mafia!Monty making that post right out of the gate, especially not the town losing streak-quoting.

Maybe you were, but it flew right over my head.
    (Assuming you were punning a little about "pseudo." If not, then I still don't get it.)
    Aliases Yakostovian

Blog Entries

Very vague buckets:

Townish

Nullish

Scumish
    Logic, judging by this you have a high baseline of suspicion of both Manasi and Monty, right? i.e. you think they're mafia regardless of what their actual role is? Have you... I'm struggling to find the right words... have you calibrated this at all in your list?

Blog Entries

I kind of don't want to just to give him a day, but I could see myself ending up on Dp.

Damn this is a lot slower than I anticipated. Inclined to vote Monty but I just landed an hour ago and have like 9 hours of class starting soon (tm).

I’m gonna die today.
    Typical Manasi. But note her inclination.
    I think Kage posting that random wall was like.

Bizarre.

It was a lot of recap that didn't come to anything which I don't blame given the lack of any content but it also seemed like a pretty weirdly misplaced cliffs post.
    Attempt at solving. I like this.
    Sooh whatcha thinking?

I think I have more reads now than I usually do in any game on MU lmao.
    Not sure how to take this. I wanna give this positive points, but I could see this as potentially forced.
    GH's one post is also pretty underwhelming.

This is rough.
    Solving, or setting up doubt in GH? I'm presently inclined to believe the former.
    This isn't a good post how dare you do this.
    This made me laugh. Null.
    This is in response to GH removing his vote from El Barto, who is currently voting for Manasi.
    Votes with original inclination. Could be playing "consistent" as scum, or sticking with original read. Overall, I think this paints Manasi as more likely town than scum.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Logic, judging by this you have a high baseline of suspicion of both Manasi and Monty, right? i.e. you think they're mafia regardless of what their actual role is? Have you... I'm struggling to find the right words... have you calibrated this at all in your list?
    Please see post #102, which clarifies my manasi opinion, and my post prior to this one, which is Manasi's ISO.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Quote Originally Posted by Snerk View Post
    Allow ninja edits of typos pls??
    I agree with this here. :'(
    'Operation: Silence Logic' is accomplished. 100% success. I repeat, the target is now mute. All units back to base. Great work, crew! Coffee and donuts back at HQ.
    Joke for a null.
    Abort donuts! Abort donuts! The target has slipped the net! I repeat: Redshirt is again vocal! Launch 'Operation: Argentinian honey trap with a Scottish twist!'
    Joke for a null.
    How dare you suggest I derive enjoyment out of these things. I'm all business. vote Montmorency for not being all business.
    Replying to a vote from Sooh with a vote for monty.
    Pls. This is serious game for serious ppl.
    Joke for null
    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Hi people! At school currently will be more active once I get home.
    Null
    I agree with this pretty strongly.
    Strongly agrees with Manasi's "Kage's wall-o-text random"
    I sort of like this post, a decent amount.
    Agrees with GH concerning Csargo and Sooh's towniness, & Kage's mafia-ness. GH also slightly puts Manasi in the town camp. Not sure what parts DP agrees with or not.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Strongly agrees with Manasi's "Kage's wall-o-text sure was random" (paraphrased)
    Clarification
    Aliases Yakostovian

Blog Entries

Gah, I've got work to do and am not sure I'll be around to heavily influence the deadline.

So POEing this:

Csargo
    El Barto
    GeneralHankerchief
    Kagemusha
    Logic
    Manasi
    Montmorency
    Snerk/Dp101
    Sooh

I'm town. Csar, Sooh, and Manasi have made good posts. Logic is solving in a way that looks decent enough for now and is moving stuff forward at least, plus I feel better about his Manasi clarification that he pointed out to me. There was the one early Monty post I liked that I talked about earlier.

So that leaves:

El Barto
    Kagemusha
    Snerk/Dp101

Kage is... I think I can figure him out and even though I still somewhat suspect him I think his interactions with me have been fairly natural, so he gets to live for a day.

Snerk's iso was entirely null and Dp's is a bit lacking, even though he's shown signs of pretty clearly general disinterest/not being around much. So even though I think he can do better he might just honestly be Not Around Much.

So that leaves Barto.

My vote's staying where it is barring somebody making a me-in-Chess level post (and I see it) between now and deadline.

My vote's staying where it is barring somebody making a me-in-Chess level post (and I see it) between now and deadline.
    Any chance you could clarify this line?
    Aliases Yakostovian

Blog Entries

Any chance you could clarify this line?
    A really bad post. Like when Zack and I tried to start a CFD on Dp at EOD1 in Chess and a bunch of people saw it for what it was.

Clarification:

There is night chat, i.e. you can post at night. However, when the deadline hits at :00 STOP POSTING until I explicitly say you can start posting again.

Dead players cannot talk in the thread and won't be revived.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Official Tally as of #102

3 El Barto (Montmorency, Kagemusha, GeneralHankerchief)

2 Montmorency (Dp101/Snerk, Manasi)

1 Dp101 (Logic)
    1 Manasi (El Barto)

Not Voting: Csargo, Sooh

I believe this is still the current votecount.

A really bad post. Like when Zack and I tried to start a CFD on Dp at EOD1 in Chess and a bunch of people saw it for what it was.
    ....I should have understood that reference. This is not the first thing to go over my head this game.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast