Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Hearthstone Mafia [Concluded]

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Default Re: Hearthstone Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I changed the order a few hours before EoN. I chose you because I thought you would post yourself clear by the next day phase, which is essentially what happened.
    And if I had been the kill, it would have been a bit of a relief.

But it also would have been hilarious, because then there would have been a hundred questions as to why I suspected you, and I would have been unable to answer. I suspect only pizza or GH would have looked thoroughly enough through past games to have possibly found what I would have been referring to. (Which I couldn't even find it when I went looking.)
    Aliases Yakostovian

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Wow, gj Logic and GH. I guess it really was a Logic-GH pairing - just on the Town team!

Holding back is what gave you the win in Pokemon, and you pointed that out then too.

Both times Csargo was scum, I see.

This must have been my first N1 death since 2012 or 2013. So unusual, in fact, that I should have asked myself who would want me dead so soon? Perhaps my most insinuous accuser: Csargo! And you were actually back up to null just before I died. Makes sense to kill me if I annoy one scum, have an unclear position in the Town's POE, and have a reputation (in scum's eyes) for unpredictability... So @Csargo, how does it feel to go down twice (in games involving Zack) after being tracked to the NK?

But, back to false positives with GH I see, who seems to have filled the Pizza-shoes this game.

Never knew Manasi was capable of this. Now I can see how she and Zack are friends.

Thanks to Zack for hosting with a tracker role

Any QT?
    I chose you because I thought your posting style this game leaned towards having one of the pt roles, you seemed somewhat reserved to me, so I killed you basically. I didn't kill you because you annoyed me or I thought you'd be unpredictable going forward.

Feelsbadman, getting lynched because of being tracked is basically soul crushing tbh. Doesn't matter how well you do, there's not much you can do after that reveal. I briefly considered going after GH when he revealed, but I didn't think that would be worth much in the long run, because I'd just survive one more round. I didn't think it was worth it, plus I was hoping that Kage would leave GH alive and kill Sooh/Logic, I told him as much in the QT. I thought that would be the best strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    And if I had been the kill, it would have been a bit of a relief.

But it also would have been hilarious, because then there would have been a hundred questions as to why I suspected you, and I would have been unable to answer. I suspect only pizza or GH would have looked thoroughly enough through past games to have possibly found what I would have been referring to. (Which I couldn't even find it when I went looking.)
    Yeah, I have no idea what you're referring to. I don't recall saying anything of the sort, but I don't remember a lot of things I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Somebody asked for a QT?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Members thankful for this post (2):

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415