Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rebels [In Play]

Default Re: Star Wars: Rebels [In Play]

Also, Monty, do you feel like sharing how you were able to allegedly kill Manasi and clear Sooh in one night? You seem to have a lot more toys than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    As far as you saying I was trying to start a cfd, I just moved my vote to who I wanted to lynch at the time. There's no way I'd try to save Zack if I was scum there, because that's just a terrible idea, it has no chance of working when >50% of the players just post a couple times a day. That's just exposing yourself for <1% chance of success, it's foolhardy.
    Kinda wifomy.

The only possibilities then are Barto and LK, and it would be gauche to suspect LK at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerk View Post
    It's Csargo or Monty then. Mechanically I'm leaning Monty, tonewise I'm leaning Csargo.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooor.....

vote: El Barto

what?
    Huh? I'm about as lock-clear as you can get.

Look, I get that Manasi probably had a watch on GH and knew his killer, so if we lose this game it's because I managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again with my grandstanding.

But we're still heavy favorites to win.

Also, Monty, do you feel like sharing how you were able to allegedly kill Manasi and clear Sooh in one night? You seem to have a lot more toys than I do.
    I started knowing Sooh's alignment. I'm her bodyguard.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

BTW, if it's the "three scum" thing, I get what your'e saying, but it's just an error and not even GH realized it clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Also this really isn't much of anything but I think there's only two mafia and not 3 as someone pointed out.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Well that's perhaps a stretch but you're not the best lynch today.

Csargo is. By quite a bit too. I doubt we'll get much out of this day phase tbh.

unvote, vote: Csargo

Well that's perhaps a stretch but you're not the best lynch today.

Csargo is. By quite a bit too. I doubt we'll get much out of this day phase tbh.

unvote, vote: Csargo
    Everything in this post is

@Csargo @Sooh @El Barto @Lex-Kat
    Vitiate Man.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Kinda wifomy.

The only possibilities then are Barto and LK, and it would be gauche to suspect LK at this point.

Look, I get that Manasi probably had a watch on GH and knew his killer, so if we lose this game it's because I managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again with my grandstanding.

But we're still heavy favorites to win.

I started knowing Sooh's alignment. I'm her bodyguard.
    Well, you can look at my past games. My actions are more bizarre as town than scum. My posting style is always very similar. Obviously you can use your own judgement though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Sooh can confirm Monty's alignment, so once(if?) she shows up that'll be good, L-K and Snerk are good because of vote's on Zack, probably L-K more than Snerk, but that's just my opinion. That just leaves me and Barto basically.

There's two lynches left, choose wisely.

Everything in this post is
    In my country that face represent awe and respect. So thank you.

But Monty, who do you think we should lynch today and why?

BTW, if it's the "three scum" thing, I get what your'e saying, but it's just an error and not even GH realized it clearly.
    I'm not sure what you're saying here, GH clearly knew there were only two mafia.

If Tak is mafia he can consider my feelings hurt for a lack of scum effort.

In my country that face represent awe and respect. So thank you.

But Monty, who do you think we should lynch today and why?
    Your D2 so far, Csargo's D2 so far, and the fact I just killed our most important PR have kind of thrown me. I was planning on voting Csargo off the bat if Manasi's flip didn't end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying here, GH clearly knew there were only two mafia.
    You're saying he employed bathos? Maybe.

Anyway, the point is I didn't read the full rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Town wins when both mafia have been eliminated. Mafia wins when they reach parity with town, or parity is mechanically unavoidable.

11. Sample Role PM

“Make no mistake. From now on, failure will have consequences.”
    ―Tarkin

Player, you are Grand Moff Tarkin.

You are Vanilla Empire.

You win when both of the Rebels are eliminated.

Good luck, have fun, read the rules, PM me with any questions.
    Vitiate Man.

If Tak is mafia he can consider my feelings hurt for a lack of scum effort.
    *Barto, not Tak.
    Your D2 so far, Csargo's D2 so far, and the fact I just killed our most important PR have kind of thrown me.
    You got to keep 'em guessing.

unvote, vote Barto

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Zack had a conversion power eligible just for Alexander Kallus. Whoever claims Alexander Kallus is lock clear. Therefore, it is in Town's best interest to have Alexander Kallus come forward.
    You're not answering about your :53/:56 shenanigans with Csargo. Not that you can both be mafia, obviously, but still.

Oh, and now I get it about Alexander Kallus.
    unvote, vote Barto
    Oh I'll just quote you right back:
    what?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Damned overconfidence.

OMGIS

'K whatevs, let's keep it simple

Vote: Barto

Or Csargo today
    Vitiate Man.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Vote: Barto
    Sorry -why?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

You're scummy enough.

Start talking, maybe?
    Vitiate Man.

You're scummy enough.

Start talking, maybe?
    I am always scummy (see my signature for reference).

What do you want me to talk about? It's hard to defend against accusations when all you do is say ‘vote: El Barto’.

OK, it's slightly-after-2-a.m. so I'm off to play videogames or sleep, whichever happens first.

C'mon, Monty, why do you keep dodging the question of why you suddenly piled on with Csargo? Let us say I believe you on Sooh, if you were going to kill Manasi anyway then why telegraph it like that?

btw why did Csargo do the sudden vote change?

It's simply mechanically impossible for both of you to be scummos trying to pocket Sooh, so what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    OK, it's slightly-after-2-a.m. so I'm off to play videogames or sleep, whichever happens first.

C'mon, Monty, why do you keep dodging the question of why you suddenly piled on with Csargo? Let us say I believe you on Sooh, if you were going to kill Manasi anyway then why telegraph it like that?

btw why did Csargo do the sudden vote change?

It's simply mechanically impossible for both of you to be scummos trying to pocket Sooh, so what is going on?

Manasi CFD: Because I wasn't sure about lynching GH anymore and preferred Manasi dead. As the night results testify to.

Do you have anything whatsoever to say about the game course or the players? Minding that we have two lynches barring unforeseen role intervention, and that Csargo and Barto are the two scummiest players mechanically and possibly tonally, LK and Snerk (though acting egregiously today) have the Zack wagon to their credit, and Monty and Sooh are mechanically cleared?
    Vitiate Man.

In my country egregiously means witty and handsome.

Barto, whom do you think we should lynch today and why?

Also Monty, perhaps get down off your high horse? Let's recap your game:

-joins last ditch attempt to save a scum from the block d1 by voting for most valuable town role instead
    -finishes the job n1 with a shifty kill nobody was asking for
    -abandons all self made plans and votes Barto instead for d2

Knowing Sooh's ID (not yet confirmed) needn't be a lock town ability.

The thing that's most working to your favour is claiming a kill the same night GH was mafia killed.

Manasi CFD: Because I wasn't sure about lynching GH anymore and preferred Manasi dead. As the night results testify to.
    Yes, yes, I've already noticed that Manasi and GH are clear. btw why kill Manasi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency
    Do you have anything whatsoever to say about the game course or the players? Minding that we have two lynches barring unforeseen role intervention, and that Csargo and Barto are the two scummiest players mechanically and possibly tonally, LK and Snerk (though acting egregiously today) have the Zack wagon to their credit, and Monty and Sooh are mechanically cleared?
    We need more posts. I'm not sure about a D1 lynch giving anybody much credit. It would've been too much for them to simply pull out on D1's EOD. OTOH this is a short/mini game so we could call D1 our F9.
    In my country egregiously means witty and handsome.
    Thanks for the free Swedish lesson. It will prove useful when visiting Finland soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerk
    Barto, whom do you think we should lynch today and why?
    You for entering cunicular mode and voting me with no excuse, Csargo for being shifty and not being me, Monty if Sooh doesn't show up to clear him up.

Where the hell is Sooh? Where's Lex-Kat? I can't get a read on people who don't post.

Also Monty, perhaps get down off your high horse? Let's recap your game:

-joins last ditch attempt to save a scum from the block d1 by voting for most valuable town role instead
    -finishes the job n1 with a shifty kill nobody was asking for
    -abandons all self made plans and votes Barto instead for d2

Knowing Sooh's ID (not yet confirmed) needn't be a lock town ability.

The thing that's most working to your favour is claiming a kill the same night GH was mafia killed.
    I admitted all that a few posts up. So help me beat Mafia, I obviously can't do it on my own. Do you still believe

I doubt we'll get much out of this day phase tbh.
    You got to keep 'em guessing.
    Yes, yes, I've already noticed that Manasi and GH are clear. btw why kill Manasi?

We need more posts. I'm not sure about a D1 lynch giving anybody much credit. It would've been too much for them to simply pull out on D1's EOD. OTOH this is a short/mini game so we could call D1 our F9.

Thanks for the free Swedish lesson. It will prove useful when visiting Finland soon™.

You for entering cunicular mode and voting me with no excuse, Csargo for being shifty and not being me, Monty if Sooh doesn't show up to clear him up.

Where the hell is Sooh? Where's Lex-Kat? I can't get a read on people who don't post.
    I figured it like this:

Mechanically, rule out everyone but Barto, Csargo, Manasi.

Kill one of them N1.

Killing Csargo or Barto tells us very little about interactions, but killing Manasi implicates Csargo if Manasi town (Csargo CFD to save Zack).

It went horribly wrong just because she was the PR she was. If Manasi were VT, you could have called it "collateral damage within tolerable limits".
    Vitiate Man.

What is cunicular mode and does it unlock any new powers?

Anyway, saying you want to lynch everybody doesn't get us anywhere. Tell us your preferable lynch for today and we'll take it from there.

I admitted all that a few posts up. So help me beat Mafia, I obviously can't do it on my own.

Here I am! And I can't believe I got a Rebel Scum!!

Okay, enough backpatting for my part. And I doubt I'll get lucky a second day. Who do we have left? Three dead, out of 9 players.
    Player Death Role Day 2 Vote(s) By
    Csargo
    El Barto II Montmorency, Snerk
    Lex-Kat
    Montmorency
    Snerk
    Sooh
    Manasi Night 1 The Grand Inquisitor
    GeneralHankerchief Night 1 Agent Alexsandr Kallus
    Zack Day 1 Garazeb "Zeb" Orellios

I have no idea how to read what's been posted so far. Monty seems less scummy to me, for the moment. El Barto reminds me of a player from my home turf, Murska. Which makes me want to vote for him, just for that.

Sooh is quieter than I am, so there is nothing to read there. But Snerk has jumped from El Barto to Csargo, then back again. He also comes from a strange country, evidently, that believes in strange things.

So I'll vote for Snerk.

LK, do you have any comment to make on the mechanical revelations?
    Vitiate Man.

Right, so scum Snerk on the job d1 goes something like this?:

"Few hours to EOD and all things pointing towards a mislynch. Nice"
    "I know, why don't I out of the blue bus my only scum partner (and mafia recruiter!!) for no apparent reason whatsoever and tie him for a lynch. That'll be good"
    "Woopsie :)"

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    He also comes from a strange country, evidently, that believes in strange things.

So I'll vote for Snerk.
    In my country voting for someone in mafia games is a sign of affection

In my country voting for someone in mafia games is a sign of affection
    In that case then first I'll vote: Snerk and then i'll get on to answering Monty's posts.

btw Csargo is online upvoting posts but he isn't posting nor voting, so I'm highly tempted to vote for him instead.

Member thankful for this post:

Snerk 

I figured it like this:

Mechanically, rule out everyone but Barto, Csargo, Manasi.

Kill one of them N1.

Killing Csargo or Barto tells us very little about interactions, but killing Manasi implicates Csargo if Manasi town (Csargo CFD to save Zack).

It went horribly wrong just because she was the PR she was. If Manasi were VT, you could have called it "collateral damage within tolerable limits".
    OK, mechanically…
    We have D1, Zack is lynched. Everybody still alive after D1 who voted for Zack is not mafia. That gives us three players cleared, plus (according to you) you yourself and Sooh. Three remain, i.e. yours truly, Manasi, Csargo.

Manasi and GH die so (always going by your reasoning)

a) can you be 100% sure that one of them didn't just get trapped into parking the vote rather than looking suspicious?
    b) It is 100% sure that Sooh is cleared, I suppose?
    c) why me over Csargo?

What is cunicular mode and does it unlock any new powers?
    If you spoke Latin or had played with me earlier you'd know it means you're tunnelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerk
    Anyway, saying you want to lynch everybody doesn't get us anywhere. Tell us your preferable lynch for today and we'll take it from there.
    On the basis of OMGUS, you tunnelling scum! and OMG-You're-now-in-the-lead-with-me I'd be happy to park my vote on you until dusk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I have no idea how to read what's been posted so far. Monty seems less scummy to me, for the moment. El Barto reminds me of a player from my home turf, Murska. Which makes me want to vote for him, just for that.
    I haven't played with Murska in forever! We should get him here. But I don't agree with voting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat
    Sooh is quieter than I am, so there is nothing to read there. But Snerk has jumped from El Barto to Csargo, then back again. He also comes from a strange country, evidently, that believes in strange things.

So I'll vote for Snerk.
    !! Tempting.
    Right, so scum Snerk on the job d1 goes something like this?:

"Few hours to EOD and all things pointing towards a mislynch. Nice"
    "I know, why don't I out of the blue bus my only scum partner (and mafia recruiter!!) for no apparent reason whatsoever and tie him for a lynch. That'll be good"
    "Woopsie :)"
    This is the post in question Mr. pocketing Csargo has gone for.

So vote: Csargo.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast