Thread: Game crashes

Default Game crashes

I've been playing for a while now and not had trouble since the time that I matched the game resolution to the windows resolution. But now it freezes every time I try to play, within like 30 seconds. Ideas???

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Game crashes

30 seconds into the main menu, into a campaign, or into a battle?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Into campaign.

That sounds familiar, but I can't recall the cause. I think it was an older crash issue. Does it freeze, or CTD? And what OS and video card do you have?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

Possibly the "button fix" issue. There should be a sticky thread for that somewhere...

I was thinking about that one, but I thought that occurred pretty much right away when the campaign map opened up.