Thread: Players Unknown Battlegrounds

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Players Unknown Battlegrounds

The most played game at this moment right now, by far. A worldwide passion for Battle Royale genre.

Who's playing PUBG on the Org? Maybe we can do once a nice Org game!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Players Unknown Battlegrounds

I've played around 80 hours of it. I've won a few duo and squad games. It's plagued with server problems, poor performance, and hackers though, or at least it was when I last played it. If you're willing to put up with those problems than it can be a pretty fun game. I got tired of the game randomly crashing when I was in the middle of a game, it happened so many times. All the rubberbanding enemies who I'd shoot and they weren't actually there anymore, because the server or game hadn't registered that they weren't there anymore and I'd be dead. So if you're going to play than be prepared for such infuriating occurrences, I just couldn't take it anymore and haven't played in months now. Playing duo/squads is the best way to play, or at least the most fun imo, I hated playing solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

I find solo boring... but playing as a squad, oh man, it's so much fun. Plus a lot of laughs.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    I find solo boring... but playing as a squad, oh man, it's so much fun. Plus a lot of laughs.
    Yeah, I feel the same about solo. There's no fun in playing solo in these battle royale games imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

There's a new map out for PUBG - Sanhok. Much smaller than the other 2 and quite different as well.

Proud

Been to:

https://steamcharts.com/app/578080

Still one of the most played games around! Peak players still reach 1 million now.