Thread: Warhammer Total War 3 Votes/Survey

Question Warhammer Total War 3 Votes/Survey

Basically i've hunted down ideas/speculations and content around forums, youtube etc. to construct a vote form that contains most of the wishes the players want in a future Warhammer Total War III .
    Just to be clear i don't share all ideas and suggestions i just gathered (Most of them) into a vote page.
    if something should be unclear please let me know.
    (Also : Warning: There will be grammar and spelling failures)
    ---
    I'm glad to see so many have participated in the survey (970+) so far.
    Thank you!

Are there any questions you would like to be in the survey or you feel is missing from it?
    If so feel free to contact me or post a comment.

Links. > To Survey
    Last edited by Gregoshi; 07-11-2018 at 15:40. Reason: Make link clickable

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Warhammer Total War 3 Votes/Survey

Welcome to the Org, Atharol! Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive survey. I really like the last question in each section where you ask which of the preceding features is most important to the survey taker.
    This space intentionally left blank

Member thankful for this post:

Thank you! i also tried to explain as much as possible of the questions with pictures, to avoid confusion.
    But i most say that the communities answers so far are quite fascinating, for example the
    "More options in the diplomacy window" is supported by almost 90% of the players. (With 1000+ participant so far)
    And only 20% are against naval combat in the campaign.
    If anyone are just interested in the results/data gathered so far just simply open up the link and
    replace the end "/viewform" to "/viewanalytics"

And should anyone be interested, there is also a "Part 2" Survey from were you get directed after you send in the first one.
    Thank for helping out, i appreciate it very much!

/Salute

It has been established that a warhammer 3 is being made correct?
    “Its been said that when human beings stop believing in god they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse, they believe in anything.” Malcolm maggeridge

The simple believes every word: but the prudent man looks well to his going. Proverbs -14.15
    The first to present his case seems right,till another comes forward and questions him -Proverbs 18.17

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Genesis 1.1