Thread: Napoleon TW Collector's Edition On Steam

Default Napoleon TW Collector's Edition On Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/17093

I see that they have the imperial edition and the collector's edition. The collector's edition is more expensive and seems to be the fullest package you can buy of Napoleon but I wanted to confirm that here first. The other thing is: Will all of these games, through steam, always be patched to their most recent point? There are so many different versions and DLC, I'm wondering if the patching really will be "plug and play" if I get into playing the TW games through there.

One last ? here: I see they sell a package (or used to?) that includes both Napoleon and Empire together. Is this worth it? It doesn't seem to have all the DLC that buying the best edition of either by itself has and I'd rather go that route if this is in fact true.

Thanks for the time. Playing a ton of Arena TW and will probably wind up digging into these campaign games far more than ever at this point in life. Looking forward to playing both past, present, and future Total Wars.

Default Re: Napoleon TW Collector's Edition On Steam

I think the Imperial Edition (I bought it when NTW came out in early 2010) is the same as the Collector's Edition.

As for patching the game, no I don't think so and CA have shown that neither ETW and NTW aren't gonna to be updated.

Also, the new Napoleon Total War: Definitive Edition game title simply means that no further updates will be released.