Thread: game recording

Default game recording

How can I record my gameplay? Thanks!

Default Re: game recording

Is there anyone who can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Belaen View Post
    Personally, what I use is an application called OBS Studio. I use it to record my gameplay when I play with friends. It works pretty well recording the game's video, the game's audio, Discord's audio, and my mic's audio. You can also use it to record your screen as a whole instead of just one window (such as a game).

OBS Studio is a programme that I use myself. When I play with buddies, I utilise it to record my games. It does a good job of recording the game's visual, audio, Discord's audio, and my microphone's audio. You may also use it to capture your entire screen rather than just one window (such as a game).

Quote Originally Posted by Belaen View Post
    Recording gameplay footage can be a fun way to capture your https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-for-beginners/ gaming experiences and share them with others. Here are some methods you can use to record Total War gameplay:

Built-in Recording Features: Many gaming platforms, such as PlayStation, Xbox, and some PCs, have built-in recording features that allow you to capture gameplay footage directly from your console or computer. Check the documentation or settings menu of your gaming platform to see if it offers this feature.

Game Capture Software: There are several third-party software programs specifically designed for capturing gameplay footage. Some popular options include OBS Studio, XSplit, Fraps, Bandicam, and NVIDIA ShadowPlay (for NVIDIA graphics card users). These programs allow you to record gameplay in high quality and often offer additional features like live streaming, overlays, and editing tools.

Console Capture Devices: If you're playing on a console and want to record gameplay footage, you can use a capture card device. Capture cards like Elgato Game Capture HD or AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable connect to your console and computer, allowing you to capture and record gameplay footage in real-time.

In-Game Recording Features: Some games, including Total War titles, may have built-in recording features that allow you to capture gameplay footage directly from within the game. Check the game settings or documentation to see if this feature is available.

Screen Recording Software: If you're playing on a PC, you can use screen recording software to capture gameplay footage. Windows 10 has a built-in Game Bar feature that allows you to record gameplay, while macOS users can use QuickTime Player or third-party screen recording software like OBS Studio.

Regardless of the method you choose, make sure you have enough storage space on your computer or external storage device to save your recorded gameplay footage. Additionally, consider the quality settings and resolution of your recordings to ensure the best possible viewing experience. With the right tools and setup, you'll be able to capture and share your Total War gameplay with ease!