Thread: Bowyer's Workshop

Default Bowyer's Workshop

Hi everybody,

Does Bowyer's Workshop affects the attack of bowers?

All the best,
    MoKuS.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Bowyer's Workshop

In the main campaign, no. Only the Master Bowyer gives a bonus, which is +1 valour to most lower level archer units.

In the Viking campaign, yes. The Bowyer's Workshop gives +2 valour as it is the highest level archery building. The Bowyer gives +1 valour.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    In the main campaign, no. Only the Master Bowyer gives a bonus, which is +1 valour to most lower level archer units.

In the Viking campaign, yes. The Bowyer's Workshop gives +2 valour as it is the highest level archery building. The Bowyer gives +1 valour.
    Thanks.

I have v1.0 and have the patch for v1.1 currently not installed. I've noticed that my v1.0 should allow for more than one Cathedral but it doesn't. Also, neither mounted sgts nor spearmen/fSgts/cSgts benefit from the master speakmaker. Same goes for the Master Boyer and archers/crossbowman/etc. Even the master horse building provides no valor bonus to (again) the mounted or the Spanish Jinettes.