Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cliffton thread & Axalon/Deb8

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: regarding the cliffton thread that got locked

Quote Originally Posted by gallum View Post
    As it came to a response to you making the first step in that ground, perhaps you'd care to explain why you went there in the first place?
    I don't understand how my comment was read as "smugly dismissive" in the first place. And, as a matter of fact, it followed (amongst others) the comment where you likened the staff to crocodiles (or perhaps to craven servants of crocodiles).

So perhaps I was irritable, but the hostility wasn't one-sided.

We've talked enough mate, if you've just admited that this was a mistaken call as i understood, please re-open the thread, nothing else to talk about.
    For the record: it's Drone's call to make, not mine. But I feel partly responsible since I didn't step in earlier, and left the matter for him to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by caravel View Post
    What does particularly annoy me (antagonises if you will) is this continued patronising bullshit approach and faux politeness from staff. The "feud" term annoys me just a little as well. I feel that you've deliberately used that term as a means of dismissively lumping both sides in this argument together...
    I see what you mean. I used the term feud because I felt, again, that the hostility wasn't one-sided. But upon rereading it I can't find the comments I remembered - so I need to think about this more.

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantSamurai View Post
    I realize you have a real life, and time spent here is limited. Perhaps that's the real reason behind the decline here. The passion for the games is gone, and so goes the commitment. That's not meant as a criticism, just an observation.
    That's true for me: I don't play TW anymore, and am mostly here for the memories. But the decline of the forum started long ago - and wasn't due to lack of moderator committent. Activity generates activity, and once the Total War Center started growing they got more and more new members/projects that would have previously gone to the .Org (there are various explanations for this; I'd say it was the .Org's Old Guard status and organization working against us). There have been various attempts to jumpstart activity on the .Org, but they never worked out. Over time, we just resigned ourselves to the decline.

Default Re: regarding the cliffton thread that got locked

Quote Originally Posted by Ludens View Post
    I don't understand how my comment was read as "smugly dismissive" in the first place. And, as a matter of fact, it followed (amongst others) the comment where you likened the staff to crocodiles (or perhaps to craven servants of crocodiles).

So perhaps I was irritable, but the hostility wasn't one-sided.
    Matey, watch how i treat staff in every working thread for all the years i've been here.. like royalty.. ask anyone

Ask anyone how much i loved this place and how much time i've put into making it tick like a clock and contribute volumes.. NOT just my own interests like my mod, but so many parts of the forum..
    .. so much so that in 2011 i was offered to moderate the Main Hall everyone knows all this very well..

What's happening here right now is an outrage..two of my threads/threads i've participated heavily ON THE SAME TOPIC are hi-jacked by the same troll, another patron [known to the staff for being aggressively, one-sidededly and openly hostile to me and my points] calls them AND me ridiculous in my absence and when the staff [ie YOU LOT] tell him to stop he calls your staff "LAME" for doing so, and ITS THE THREADS THAT GET CLOSED, AND I AM HERE APOLOGISING TO YOU WHEN ITS YOU [THE STAFF] THAT CLOSES LEGITIMATE DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF PROTECTING IT FROM SPAM, TROLLS, PERSONAL INSULTS AND ALT ACCOUNTS OF SOCIOPATHS, AS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO..

BY THE WAY- YOU'VE ALREADY ADMITTED THE CALL IS MISTAKEN AND BOTH OF MY THREADS ARE STILL CLOSED AND SPAM INFESTED BY THE SAME TROLL, WHAT SHOULD I MAKE OF THIS??!! AND DONT TELL ME ITS DRONE'S CALL 'CAUSE IF SO, WHY YOU ADMITTED THAT THE CALL WAS MISTAKEN??!! YOU ARE HIDING ONE BEHIND THE OTHER FOR A GLARING ERROR YOU HAVE ADMITTED BUT ARE NOT CORRECTING??!..

SO, ONCE MORE: PLEASE OPEN BOTH THREADS AND CLEAR THEM FROM SPAM, TROLLING AND THE PERSONAL INSULTS TO ME AND MY POINTS.. I'M STILL WAITING
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-12-2019 at 16:41. Reason: added material

So Axalon and DEB8 are one and the same? If so, that sheds a different light on a debate/discussion I had with "those two" in the Shogun Forum awhile back about the value of muskets
    BINGO One and the same, hence why so much agreement here and there..

On topic, I find these duplicitous comments interesting:

Posted by the AXXXalon person

Folks, play 'ol MTW as you please, and above all feel free to post about that as you like on these boards. Don't bother with or conform to these notions of supposed "sins"- its little else then some arbitrary and snobbish drivel. In short, its BS. Besides, if you want to be really cheesy as you play this game at home - then that is still your headache and problem, not mine (or any others)

Ah. The reason behind the "rant"... Not everyone has either the intelligence, time or inclination to either make a mod from scratch or to adjust a vanilla game to enable playing one

In other words, those without sufficient intelligence can continue to make up "arbitrary and snobbish drivel" to make the game more enjoyable, OR....develop/enable a mod. Those comments are certainly a good way to "spark some screwed up drama".

So, again, can we talk about this without hyperbolic attacks?
    Simply locking a thread because you don't wish to deal with the "drama" is the easy out, IMHO. OTOH, you can't simply ignore the barking dog (which I feel that some of you other guys should do) because you're staff. I realize you have a real life, and time spent here is limited. Perhaps that's the real reason behind the decline here. The passion for the games is gone, and so goes the commitment. That's not meant as a criticism, just an observation.
    AMEN MATE..

THE STAFF ARE PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF THE AGENDA OF THE SPAMMER/TROLL/ANTAGONISTIC SOCIOPATH - THAT'S WHY HE INSISTS, SO THAT YOU GET TIRED OF PULLING THE REINS ON HIM AND INSTEAD LOCK THE THREADS WITH LEGITIMATE, INFORMATIVE, WELL BEHAVED DISCUSSION - SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS NOT TO HIS LIKING - ITS HIS BEHAVIOUR AND TACTICS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THE THREADS - HELLO!!?? WILL YOU OPEN THE THREADS FINALLY PLEASE??!
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-12-2019 at 16:00. Reason: typos

Drone mate, you are stealing from the just and meek to get off your back the unjust and blood-thirsty

YOU ARE, IN FACT, EXACTLY FEEDING A CROCODILE WITH THE HOPE HE'LL EAT YOU LAST

Clear and Restore the threads, please
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-12-2019 at 17:04. Reason: typos

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

But the decline of the forum started long ago - and wasn't due to lack of moderator committent
    Yes...and no. The lack of commitment came from both members and staff. This isn't the only game and forum to suffer this. I suppose it's just the way things happen when real life happens. But like any marriage, one has to work at it rather than "resigning" to the decline. That means both members AND staff. That didn't happen and so here we are locking up threads on a forum with minimal activity except in the Backroom
    High Plains Drifter

Member thankful for this post:

Goalum 

Yes...and no. The lack of commitment came from both members and staff. This isn't the only game and forum to suffer this. I suppose it's just the way things happen when real life happens. But like any marriage, one has to work at it rather than "resigning" to the decline. That means both members AND staff. That didn't happen and so here we are locking up threads on a forum with minimal activity except in the Backroom
    Nah.. Instead of discussing iron man rules in the Main Hall, its better discussing why a legitimate thread that everyone liked, read and participated out of the blue, that was hi-jacked by the same perennial troll should have been open as it was a mistake to close it, but its still closed to the troll's content since that topic wasn't to his liking.. Congratulations..

Someone must be laughing with you staff lot like hell right now being made such fools by him.. WELL DONE

Members of the staff:

PERHAPS WE SHOULD ASK "DEB8" WHAT OTHER TOPICS HE DOESN'T LIKE "DEB8ING", AND MAKE A LIST THAT IS DISTRIBUTED TO ALL MEMBERS THAT POST IN THE MAIN HALL SO THEY KNOW WHAT TOPICS HAVE A CHANCE OF SURVIVING HIS TROLLING AND HENCE THERE IS A POINT TO DISCUSS THEM..

JUST SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T WASTE THEIR TIME DISCUSSING ANYTHING NOT TO HIS LIKING AND POOR "DEB8" WONT BE WORN DOWN HAVING TO TROLL THEM ALL OUT OF EXISTENCE, YES?!
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-12-2019 at 17:22. Reason: lol

PS Before distributing the list to Main Hall dwellers, pass it from aXXXalon too .. just in case.. you never know some bugger might slip past the initial reading..
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-12-2019 at 17:31. Reason: lol

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The initial complaint about the thread has been resolved as it has now been re-opened with the offending posts removed. I might have to go back and re-check the posts, but hopefully the initial discussion and the good-will with wishing everyone a happy new year will continue.

There is also no evidence that Deb8 is Axalon that I have seen or even suggesting this. To be frank, if ever turns out that DEB8 was Axalon, he would have gone through some heroic efforts to pull that off that he deserves a pat on the back and a free round on the house.

DEB8 has also been banned from the topic, considering the large amount of contributions, only 1 was an actual contribution. That said, a few members gave as good as they got. An eye for an eye makes the world blind, so I recommend in the future to ignore the individual and report their post, rather than giving them the service of actively replying to it or escalating the manner yourself. This helps in the future so such a topic does not require moderator intervention and ends up getting locked in a case similar to this. As I seen previous to the issue, there were plenty of good posts and contributions to be found.

Also my apologies for my delay in getting involved.
    Last edited by Beskar; 01-12-2019 at 23:44.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    The initial complaint about the thread has been resolved as it has now been re-opened with the offending posts removed. I might have to go back and re-check the posts, so hopefully the initial discussion and the good-will with wishing everyone a happy new year will continue.

There is also no evidence that Deb8 is Axalon that I have seen or even suggesting this. To be frank, if ever turns out it DEB8 was Axalon, he would have through some heroic efforts to pull that off that he deserves a pat on the back and a free round on the house.

DEB8 has also been banned from the topic, considering the large amount of contributions, only 1 was an actual contribution. That said, a few members gave as good as they got. An eye for an eye makes the world blind, so I recommend in the future to ignore the individual and report their post, rather than giving them the service of actively replying to it or escalating the manner yourself so it ends up with the topic requiring moderator intervention and getting locked in a case similar to this.

I certainly laughed plenty of times as I read about all the absurd and hysterical conspiracies forwarded here, back and forth - its all lies and nonsense of course. That is, all the things insinuated, suggested and/or claimed here about me, anyways. What is true is that I do think that Caravel, Gollum (and Martok) are indeed ridiculous people - just look at this thread. And, it is true that I also dislike them on general principle, due to various, yet often similar reasons. Things like repeated dishonesty, lies, hypocrisy, hysteria and charlatanism - typical stuff that I do not approve of - and so, I will dislike any people who display or engage in such things. Imagine that. As for the rest... Its utter BS... And, I dare anyone to prove otherwise. "My very own special personal word for it" will not cut it - unlike how it have been here, so far...

As for the so called "ironman"-rules... People can and should be free to discuss any such rules in any way they please. Personally, I don't care. As simple as that. Its not my problem, its theirs... Now, twisting such rules into "sins" is done to clearly as to promote notions that some stuff is supposedly “bad”, “exploits” or "unbecoming" to do - as declared by its self-styled arbiters. In effect preaching how people - should, and should not - play their own private game at home. A premise, that I personally find inherently ridiculous.

As it stands… I have not posted in the MTW general area since May 2017, and that was about castles. Shortly before that the “sins-thread” had resurfaced there. And at the time, it hit me how different I viewed such things "today" in comparison to back then, 2009. This on many levels. Both the topic, the people involved in such activities and the moderation I was provided there. So I made my 3rd post there, with all that in mind... That post got censured and edited by Drone, which I think was a weak, questionable and overprotective call, and I said so. After all, I have certainly not been granted much such protection here at the Org, now have I? Case in point, this thread for instance. Publicly saying that something or someone is ridiculous is one thing... Declaring them a "sociopath", is quite another... Yet, no action has been taken on my behalf - as I simply don't enjoy/are granted such protection. As simple as that. So, whatever doubts there was about that - is essentially over and out by now - and that circumstance will be hard to escape at this point, I think...

As for DEB8... I know little about him, so he will have too speak for himself. We have nothing to do with each other, save that we have on occasion posted on the same forum and sections. He is supposedly located in England and I am located in Sweden. So that's that. Naturally, he is not, nor has he ever been, an alt-account of mine. I'm sure our respective IP-numbers can confirm that information too, should it ever become necessary.

Alt-accounts… I don't have any alt-accounts - anywhere - da Org included. Again, IP-numbers can probably verify that on this forum. Its simply not my style. I leave all that to the folks who somehow needs and loves their little masquerade and sneaking around these boards in disguise - and all such crap. Essentially, people like Gollum for instance - who is using an alt-account right here, right now (his 3rd or 4th alt supposedly. Even the "original" Gollum account is just an alt-account for **** sake, this by his own admission! Imagine that). And then of course we have Caravel, who probably holds the all time record at the Org for using and spawning alt-accounts for these boards (the administration can probably verify this too). And yes, the great irony (and the amazing hypocrisy attached) to all that - especially considering the statements/claims these two made in this thread - is not entirely lost on me! Lulz!!!

Finally, can this Org-crowd, from now on please leave me out of your damned "conspiracies",
    "meltdowns" and "nutjob-logics". After all, I have zero part or interest in any of that, literally

That said, I’ll head back to da TWC now….

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; 01-13-2019 at 13:12.

Goalum 

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    the usual
    aXXXy dont be lame baby

That said, I’ll head back to da TWC now….
    Alright, but come back soon.. we all love you matey

Good now we heard from everyone, except, of course.. DEB8..! who was actually involved in that thread [and it would have made sense for him to comment/respond almost immediately].. but as it appears he never came out [despite allegations he's an alt account]..yes?

One cant help but think why so..

IF, IF says i, Ajalon and DEB8 were - god forbids - the same person, dismissing all this would come better from the 'official/prestigious' account [that 'never got involved'].. and not the little trolling account [that did the dirty work and was clearly at fault]..
    to defend the whole thing 'aggressively' with the trolling account and not appear with the 'official' account would let the allegations hang on top of said 'main' account and so hurt its prestige and mod user 'clientelle'.. aggression is witheld for 'safer' situations, as when necro-posting on 8 year old threads for revenge against absent members that the 'main' account has a pathological grudge against.. just saying..

Beskar, tell you what mate, i'll pay up front a round to you guys just in case you ever need it..

free drinks are on me aXXXie you handsome devil, you

After all, I have zero interest in any of that, literally
    That's what you always say, and yet - thank god - you always manage to come back a few years later to troll/insult/discredit whoever/whatever you dont like [in their absence] and to get their threads closed by pushing it with misbehaviour [like in the Deadly Sins [aXXXIe post 1] & [aXXXie post 2] thread]..literally

we'll patiently await for when that blessed time comes again in the clifton thread- so we can happily "deb8" again in the future

-Cheers buddy
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 09:27. Reason: Merged posts.

What is true is that I do think that Caravel, Gollum (and Martok) are indeed ridiculous people - just look at this thread.
    Which Martok has not participated in... little slip up...? you not only hate certain posters, you also tar anyone remotely connected to those posters - even loosely so - with the same brush. Is Martok included because of the present incident, the previous one, or is he part of your long term grudge as well...? Very unfair, considering Martok is such a very well liked and respected member.

I wonder do you recall whom it was that secured you the subforum for your modding project here...?
    As for the so called "ironman"-rules... People can and should be free to discuss any such rules in any way they please. Personally, I don't care. As simple as that. Its not my problem, its theirs...
    How very benevolent of you. It's not a "problem" though - neither yours nor that of anyone else... I only have to read the threads to see where you you've made it your problem of course, though you now deny it...

Same with stuff like converting to Christianity and Teppo in Shogun, I forget the rest... but anything you don't like is trashed, dismissed and the posters (always the same posters of course) trolled and for you becomes a matter of those discussing it trying to force others to do the same... odd that.

In the end of course it all boils down to the only real way to play the game is to install your modding project...

And if they don't? That's their "problem" of course...

And despite horrendous mismanagement by .org - you're still here, doing them a favour. Annoying that, because the site clearly owes you...
    Now, twisting such rules into "sins" is done to clearly as to promote notions that some stuff is supposedly “bad”, “exploits” or "unbecoming" to do - as declared by its self-styled arbiters. In effect preaching how people - should, and should not - play their own private game at home. A premise, that I personally find inherently ridiculous.
    Indeed... yes, that's very clearly always been your chosen interpretation, however for pretty much everyone else at the .org (who didn't feel the need to complain about nor troll the thread!) that was never the case nor the intention, I can assure you of that. Those kind of threads were made for years before you came along and none felt threatened by them, no one who liked to tell others how the game should be played felt that anyone was telling himself or others how the game should be played and got his knickers in a twist over it...

I would say that you trolled the thread, because you, by your own admission, despise the posters you named - anyone reading the thread can see that... and one only has to read your comments above - your disdain of the posters in question, etc on display for all to see...
    Both the topic, the people involved in such activities and the moderation I was provided there.
    So the source of the resentment towards the moderator (Martok) is revealed...?
    So I made my 3rd post there, with all that in mind... That post got censured and edited by Drone, which I think was a weak, questionable and overprotective call, and I said so.
    Well, you posted some rather vindictive comments about absent members in a resurrected 10 year old thread... but don't worry, we've gotten over it... no hard feelings and all that...

But once again airing your opinions (your dislike and resentment towards those posters - and now here it would also appear the moderator - of 10 years previous...!?) Maybe you could have expressed your distaste for "iron man rules", without getting into all that... is that possible? Hence perhaps the moderator's "call" (even though I think that "call" was unwarranted - better to leave it intact and let the reader judge/react...)

I would say, look for posts made by those same posters in threads relating to your modding project and show where those posters have trolled and poured scorn all over your efforts...?

So far as I can tell, no one in fact tells anyone how they should play the game except you... You piss all over such threads... getting them closed is a bonus I suppose, probably because they don't fit your own personal views of how the games should be played.

Goalum 

Did i say sociopath ?

Sorry, i meant to say ridicoulous sociopath

Where is Martok by the way? Its a good thing you do these things aXXXie and you bring us all together again, for old time's sake.. bless you laddie
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 05:27. Reason: added material

In short,

The relevant thread has been re-opened by the administration - the matter is thus officially resolved. Both of you have failed to forward any actual evidence to back up your primary claims about me that supposedly tied me to the relevant thread somehow. I have already clearly explained that DEB8 is not my alt-account, and that I have no alts, or that I have no problems with the existence of such threads in general or that thread in particular - as was suggested by you two. That is what is relevant here. The administration can formally corroborate all this via IP-numbers, if necessary. Take it up with them, if you must... I have already wasted enough time on you and your conspiracy, as it is...

Instead, I say this... Enjoy the re-opened cliffton-thread, that I never was a party in... Post: 48 (there) is good for instance, build on that... A variant of that idea, would be to never betray alliances - I use that one all the time. That rule works fine for me. I'm sure there are other potential rules and possibilities beyond that too, probably some good ones as well... Anyways, I will leave you to it....

- A

Goalum 

In short,

The relevant thread has been re-opened by the administration - the matter is thus officially resolved. Both of you have failed to forward any actual evidence to back up your primary claims about me that supposedly tied me to the relevant thread somehow. I have already clearly explained that DEB8 is not my alt-account, and that I have no alts, or that I have no problems with the existence of such threads in general or that thread in particular - as was suggested by you two. That is what is relevant here. The administration can formally corroborate all this via IP-numbers, if necessary. Take it up with them, if you must... I have already wasted enough time on you and your conspiracy, as it is...

Instead, I say this... Enjoy the re-opened cliffton-thread, that I never was a party in... Post: 48 (there) is good for instance, build on that... A variant of that idea, would be to never betray alliances - I use that one all the time. That rule works fine for me. I'm sure there are other potential rules and possibilities beyond that too, probably some good ones as well... Anyways, I will leave you to it....

- A
    Thank you - for one more time - that you're blessing us with your precious time aXXXie..

All good and well, yet one thing has not been cleared yet, DEB8's whereabouts.. i won't be surprised if he shows up after i'm gone, and all the while was researching some rare parrot species in Sumatra or was having open heart surgery, right after he trolled a thread out of existence for the second time on the same topic that i've heavily participated and you.. how shall i put this mildly?.. errm..lets say, you find 'ridicoulous'..?

..Or perhaps - who knows - is having a holiday in Sweden - really pictoresque this time of year i guess - somewhere near you perhaps even..

By the way: just a piece of advice - dont get so reeled up to defend your prestige in the eyes of your mod 'clientelle' right now - cause in this some may perceive you are giving yourself away..

if you are a man of integrity and honesty - as you often portray yourself to be - i guess, people would know this and never associate you with what i [and certain facts] allude..

..unless of course you have shown over the years to be on the side of the exact opposite [than integrity and honesty], and are now wetting your panties because appearances and my interpretation of them would seem to the eyes of many people to match ..

In any case, happy new year aXXXie.. it certainly started well for me matey
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 18:21. Reason: typos

Here's another thread that DEB8 and aXXXie appear "well"[too "well" perhaps?!] in it "together":

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053674267

watch how it all unfolds folks in that thread too[they double team Reluctant Samurai basically on ANOTHER thread resurection as in the deadly sins - "training" perhaps?!].. just for the sake of argument

aXXXie..even you have to admit it matey - for someone you just said you "dont know" you really go hand in glove in so many - emotionally charged to you - instances buddy.. he appears almost like your other.. half it seems..

By certain appearances DEB8 seems to be aXXXie's kagemusha [double] in the sword dojo forum.. perhaps aXXXie was learning to play shoggie, but didn't wanted us to know that such an accomplished MTW modder was.. lagging a bit behind in that..

If that was so, later on the account appears to have came in handy for other things too.. like the SINS thread..and now the clifton thread.. just sayin'.. silly old me..

kudos to caravel for digging this out and to Reluctant Samurai for remembering it..thank you folks..
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 21:24. Reason: typos

I have no problems with the existence of such threads in general or that thread in particular - as was suggested by you two.
    Agreed. The threads are not the issue, it's the posters you absolutely resent and despise and who are the target...

or that I have no problems with the existence of such threads in general or that thread in particular - as was suggested by you two.
    See aXXXie.. its not us two who suggest this..

its your own posts, matey:

aXXXie_MTW_Sins_post_1 & aXXXie_MTW_Sins_post_2 & aXXXie 1st reply here

over and over and over again, its your own posts that suggest, trumpet, shout-out-loud, drip this..

again: just calm down, mate, just hold it - it'll be fine..

that sounds so benevolent of you that its suspicious - unlike you matey..TOTAL SWITCHEROO..! no smug dismissing, no superiority, no "this is BS, i'll have none of it" or any other of your usual charmers..?!

Sounds like you are really on the ropes to me..aXXXie.. and you just want the attention of people away from the point i'm making and the reasoning i do it with.. just relax matey..take a stroll down the TWC to cool it a bit.. eh? they don't suspect anything of all this there matey..
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 21:15. Reason: typos

the DEB8 guy is nowhere to be seen here - appears out of the blue only for trolling as soon as a topic on iron man rules linked to that thread comes forth..
    For your information - I get to see all of the posts made both here and re STW ; as I have both games and have chosen to subscribe to their forums.

Unless I have a particular interest in a thread / post , I do not post any comment. If I do post, then I will keep an eye on that thread for a few days and will always respond to anything I disagree with. So far as I can tell, that is exactly what everyone else does. My absence for the last week only reflects the fact that I had better things to do than wonder what the latest post by Caravel was.

Anyone ( including you gallum ), who suggests my reasons have any other meaning or intent, is an ignorant shit and a moronic hypocrite to boot ! Your ranting here proves this point completely !
    Last edited by DEB8; 01-14-2019 at 22:26.

Goalum 

Quote Originally Posted by DEB8 View Post
    My absence for the last week only reflects the fact that I had better things to do than wonder what the latest post by Caravel was.
    Really??! and yet you had nothing better to do than troll caravel immediately and timely while the clifton thread was running and before any-one suggested you are someone's alt-account..

Anyone ( including you gallum ), who suggests my reasons have any other meaning or intent, is an ignorant shit and a moronic hypocrite to boot ! Your ranting here proves this point completely !
    ESPECIALLY ME, MATE - ESPECIALLY ME

This is going downhill now, as the [according to me] alt-account will troll the thread and perhaps his account to oblivion - perhaps a cover up??! so you wont find by what means he's pulling this through??!

In any case - He's all yours - two legitimate threads GOT CLOSED FOR THIS, and aXXXie his MATEY - MIRROR IMAGE..WITH WHOM THEY GO IN ACCORD PERFECTLY..

take it away matey now - troll, bash, swear to your heart's content
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 22:22. Reason: lol

I have not bothered to read much more of what is mostly ridiculous hyperbolic drivel since the post I replied to above. Suffice to say :

1. Caravel is a much nicer chap than Gallum ( Gollum as was - I believe ).
    2. Axalon is also ( sometimes ). And I am NOT he.
    3. Gallum remains a Shit ( and those that agree with him are Lemmings ) !
    Last edited by DEB8; 01-15-2019 at 00:01.

Goalum 

I have not bothered to read much more of what is mostly ridiculous hyperbolic drivel since the post I replied to above. Suffice to say :

1. Caravel is a much nicer chap than Gallum ( Gollum as was - I believe ).
    2. Axalon is also ( mostly ). And I am not he.
    3. Gallum remains a Shit ( and those that agree with him are Lemmings ) !
    You're doing this better than i could have ever asked - keep at it mate, LET IT ALL OUT, ITS ME WHO FOUND YOU OUT, ME ME ME ME, FOUND YOU YOU YOU
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 22:26. Reason: lol

You're doing this better than i could have ever asked - keep at it mate, LET IT ALL OUT, ITS ME WHO FOUND YOU OUT, ME ME ME ME, FOUND YOU YOU YOU
    I believe you have now posted enough drivel to prove that you belong in a Lunatic asylum...

Goalum 

More like Snobbish drivel, you mean?
    Last edited by Goalum; 01-14-2019 at 22:35. Reason: lol

You would need to be upper class to be a snob...

Quote Originally Posted by caravel View Post
    Only two members were really involved in that exchange, I had not reported the thread or any posts within in it and neither had the other to my knowledge - if he had that would be rather bizarre and hypocritical.
    It certainly wasn't me. Honest !

The end result and this show, is worse that the disagreement within the thread. That's the point I'm making and what you fail to recognise.
    I certainly agree with that.

That mostly constructive thread is locked. In locking that thread apparently you feel you've done a good thing.

So, trolling iron man rules threads get them locked and a helpful and willing moderator aids and abets the trolls by applying the lock...
    I disagree that I was Trolling. And I take offence at that comment too. If the older Thread had not been referenced, I would not even have bothered to post at all !

To replace it we now have this. Even more visible, even more stupid and pointless, presented for the "entertainment" of the entire forum, rather than just the few members involved in the niche sub forum...
    Agreed.

Playing right into the hands of the individual(s) who resurrected and trolled the old thread and the individual who also felt the need to weigh in and resume spewing bile into the new thread, based on one tiny comment which was perceived as a slight.
    Again - I passed comment - I did NOT Troll it.

The fact they were reading at all, the fact they they scanned for any kind of perceived offence says a lot...
    Unlike this post - I did not do as you suggest. Please do not tar me with your foibles.

Why would you post in an "iron man rules" thread just to trash every idea presented [by the posters you happen to despise]?
    If I despised you, you would certainly have know about it long before now. From my perspective, it sadly appears that you may despise me however...

So Axalon and DEB8 are one and the same? If so, that sheds a different light on a debate/discussion I had with "those two" in the Shogun Forum awhile back about the value of muskets
    If you think gallum is right here, you have been well and truly duped...

On topic, I find these duplicitous comments interesting:

In other words, those without sufficient intelligence can continue to make up "arbitrary and snobbish drivel" to make the game more enjoyable, OR....develop/enable a mod. Those comments are certainly a good way to "spark some screwed up drama".
    Do you really think that this disagreement between me and Axalon was made up by one and the same person ?!? Man, you are seriously deluded ! What a Lemming !

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

Folks... I think it would be better to let dead dogs lie

Otherwise...it's muskets at ten paces.......

Last edited by ReluctantSamurai; 01-15-2019 at 00:02.
    High Plains Drifter

What - no apology for inanely subscribing to gallums theory ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast