I have collected most of the illustrations from the 'Great Mongol' (Demotte) Shahnama, Ilkhanid Tabriz, c.1335.
This was mutilated by a dealer, Demotte, and is now dispersed in a number of libraries and private collections.

Persian Cavalrymen, c.1335 in 'Armies of the Middle Ages, Volume 2' by Ian Heath is based on:
'Ardashir defeats Bahman' in the Great Mongol (Demotte) Shahnama, Tabriz, c.1335. Detroit Institute of Arts, 35.54,
Bahram Gur Kills a Dragon, the Great Mongol (Demotte) Shahnama, Tabriz, c.1335. Cleveland Museum of Art, 1943.658,
Jami' al-Tawarikh by Rashid al-Din, 1305-14],
Isfandiyar fights the Turanians, from the 'Second Small Shahnama', c.1300. British Museum] and
'Rustam shoots Isfandiyar in the eyes with a double-pointed arrow' in the Great Mongol (Demotte) Shahnama, Tabriz, c.1335. Harvard Art Museums. (Rustam wears a tiger skin.)

There a 2 images I still need: 'Rudaba lets down her hair for Zal to climb up' and 'Kay Kavus's champions fight the King of Mazandaran'. The latter was destroyed in 1937, but, there is a photograph. If anyone has access to these (e.g. from the Princeton image collection) I would be grateful for a copy.

Mirror site
illustrations from the 'Great Mongol' (Demotte) Shahnama, Ilkhanid Tabriz, c.1335.
Persian Cavalrymen, c.1335 in 'Armies of the Middle Ages, Volume 2' by Ian Heath

Druzhina
Illustrations of Costume and Soldiers