Thread: Can't get the diadochi scenario to work.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can't get the diadochi scenario to work.

I've tried everything but I can load the game but once I start that scenario the game crashes after the first turn. I could play the rise of Persia scenario and get past the first turn. Please help me!

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

Default Re: Can't get the diadochi scenario to work.

Hello Kaiser .... Macsen will help you when he comes back again ...cheers

Is everyone having this problem? Also when will Macsen be on again? has he been gone for awhile? Sorry I'm new to this forum and I love the idea of the diodochi scenario for medieval 1, it's my favourite time period! So I was pretty sad when all my excitement got crushed haha.

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

He will be back ...do not worry ... we have an update to do to this mod .... perhaps its a corrupt download ?

Idk I downloaded it and the mod would run, just the Diadochi scenario would crash after turn 1. I'm hopeful to see this mod work for me since it's my favourite time period and it looks really good! I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward!

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser20 View Post
    Idk I downloaded it and the mod would run, just the Diadochi scenario would crash after turn 1. I'm hopeful to see this mod work for me since it's my favourite time period and it looks really good! I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward!
    Hi Kaiser,

Let's see what we can do to sort you out I've not been online for a few days so missed your posts til now.

First off, probably the most important bit - are you using disc or Steam version of MTW, that may be relevant?
    If you can play Rise of Persia ok it sounds like you've installed it okay... so can you tell me what faction(s) you've tried in Successors, and also at what point did it CTD, and did you start any building and/or training?
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4