Thread: Importing new static models to Total War : Warhammer 2

Default Importing new static models to Total War : Warhammer 2

Hi, after approval from CA I've made a in-depth guide which explains the process of importing new models to TW:W2.
    Please follow the Rules
    Here's a link to Steam Guide
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1821953358
    And also link to google docs if you prefer it over Steam Guides
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Importing new static models to Total War : Warhammer 2

Thanks for sharing the guide, Just a small cat. Interesting that there are so many restrictions. Is that normal? I don't mod or play mods, but don't recall seeing restriction like that before.
    This space intentionally left blank

Hi man, hope you be fine; I think this kind of an old thread, but I ask your help if you could share me the guide?, since the guide is no longer availablein the links.

Must clarify Im not intending to break any CA or GW rules, just wanted to import some models for personal entertinment.

Hope you could help since been searching in the web and other Total War formums, but not results.

Have a nide day.

Hello, Eoszlo and welcome to the Org!

I did some checking to see if I could find the guide some other way. What I found is other references to doing something like this, but they have been taken down by game modders (not CA) for fear of Terms of Service violations ruining the modding community. Here is a reddit discussion on the issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/86sfsi/is_it_possible_to_import_custom_models_into_tw/

Hope this helps and excuse me if it doesn't - I'm not a modder.
    This space intentionally left blank

Hi Gregoshi, thanks for the welcome.

Yep already checked before the thread on reddit, but unfornately didn't found something useful, so I guess the CA terms are really strict, and guess that's also related about GW policies, so if someone knows something could help me would be awesome for me, or knows who can be send a mail for CA's approval would be fine; but anyway if is not possible think is better not to inssist in the topic and avoid any possible problem with CA as I think the modders did.

Nice day to all