Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1432

Thread: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Default Re: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

vote: csargo

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    @Insaner

he gives himself an out for that barto read - basically gives himself a way to escape the responsibility of voting/reading barto as scum. I don't think it's all that clearing. I talked about it in the above post.
    in his defense, he does vote Barto

idk I just kinda have a soft spot for people who buss and do ~nothing with it cause it's just not a good play a lot of the times

sometimes wolves do it but generally it comes from the villagers that the wolves need to mislynch

I am still pretty null on csargo regardless. Do you have a read on egix?

@Insaner

he gives himself an out for that barto read - basically gives himself a way to escape the responsibility of voting/reading barto as scum. I don't think it's all that clearing. I talked about it in the above post.
    Yeah and then he doesn't use that out and votes him lol.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post

You want to make a deal? Sure, sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

also when I asked you about why you chose to ISO the people ini the order you did, I was more talking about why out of the null you decided to went with csargo (or whoever, I forgot), cuth second, etc..

sorry if it wasn't clear

I thought you'd ISO egix first since he was the hottest topic and the player most people agreed was a wolf

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    also when I asked you about why you chose to ISO the people ini the order you did, I was more talking about why out of the null you decided to went with csargo (or whoever, I forgot), cuth second, etc..

sorry if it wasn't clear

I thought you'd ISO egix first since he was the hottest topic and the player most people agreed was a wolf
    went= go*

went with csagro first*

not my best written sentence

Listen to me, wolves.

I am not a pr. That derp I did yesterday was on purpose. I wanted to be cheeky and try to eat a pr bullet so I said I thought it was a role madness game in order to sell that. I actually considered doing that as my first post of the game but thought that would be too obvious - this is why I could think of doing it on the spot in response to merl1n's post. Now I don't feel like dying anymore so I'm admitting it.

I only ever intend to vote for Cuth and GH. I will never reevaluate on either of them and I won't even consider suspecting anyone else. That includes a lylo situation as well. Moreover, I will always be voting whichever one of them seems more lynchable than the other - so if only 1 of them is a villager and another is a wolf, chances are I will still missvote. If GH and Cuth are villagers, I will lose this game for the village and you will barely have to do anything. If they are villagers, you will leave me alive.

Your move, wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner View Post
    Listen to me, wolves.

I am not a pr. That derp I did yesterday was on purpose. I wanted to be cheeky and try to eat a pr bullet so I said I thought it was a role madness game in order to sell that. I actually considered doing that as my first post of the game but thought that would be too obvious - this is why I could think of doing it on the spot in response to merl1n's post. Now I don't feel like dying anymore so I'm admitting it.

I only ever intend to vote for Cuth and GH. I will never reevaluate on either of them and I won't even consider suspecting anyone else. That includes a lylo situation as well. Moreover, I will always be voting whichever one of them seems more lynchable than the other - so if only 1 of them is a villager and another is a wolf, chances are I will still missvote. If GH and Cuth are villagers, I will lose this game for the village and you will barely have to do anything. If they are villagers, you will leave me alive.

Your move, wolves.
    i have no words

Yeah and then he doesn't use that out and votes him lol.
    and I talked about that, too. But he may have felt like there were enough people on barto to bus at that point. I just dont like the way he hedges a ton of his reads

@ladd

I went with people with smaller numbers of posts first

bleh i hate this vote, I think csargo is a villager

i’m trying to find a decent cw to egix but having trouble finding one I feel good about

Quote Originally Posted by Empoof View Post
    Why would you ever read your partners posts, you already know their alignment

Cuth was also my first thought after deciding csargo isn't a wolf

But I need to keep up appearances to keep the wolves off my scent after I shoot cuth tonight instead of dya

ladd you wanna join my cult?

me and gh are just chillin in the cult QT right now

Quote Originally Posted by Egix View Post
    Oh that's right, I remembered wrong.

It was actually this: I thought that {Fable, Logic} ({town, town} both then and now) was an overall purer wagon than {Zelda, Bart, Cuth} which I had as {null-town, null, null-scum} at the time.
    this is what I liked the most about egix today and what is giving me pause on him despite his awful posts

he first said that he voted me because he felt I wa smore likely to go through than monty

but then when monty asks him a question, he "remembers" what was the actual reason (the one I am quoting)

idk, it just seems like such a weird thing to fake as a wolf

ladd you wanna join my cult?

me and gh are just chillin in the cult QT right now

this is what I liked the most about egix today and what is giving me pause on him despite his awful posts

he first said that he voted me because he felt I wa smore likely to go through than monty

but then when monty asks him a question, he "remembers" what was the actual reason (the one I am quoting)

idk, it just seems like such a weird thing to fake as a wolf
    maybe he didn't want to be on the same wagon as the other three wolves

maybe he didn't want to be on the same wagon as the other three wolves
    ya I guess

tbh he didn't really strike me as the type of wolf that would have the balls to go after me esp since we played together before but who knows

also dya, idk if you missed it or just didn't have time to asnwer, but when you got time can you read egix posts and tell me what's your read on him?

ya I guess

tbh he didn't really strike me as the type of wolf that would have the balls to go after me esp since we played together before but who knows
    after we're sitting here on day 2 with two dead wolves and one dead villager, I've already braced myself for a mislynch + misvig as a palate cleanser before we right the ship and find the remaining wolves, then our cult sweeps in and wins by parity.

PART I

I remember back when the org didn't have custom avatars

We chose from a limited selection of tiny total war themed portraits and we liked it
    *harrumphs furiously*

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Why did you ask that question, specifically?
    Future background information. Chekhov's gun?

Logic's reads on ladd

Don't really have much to say here, I think ladd is town. Logic's allowed to be wrong.
    It's not so much the content of the ladd case but Logic "taking potshots" relative to the game state. Maybe a more restricted scope of engagement.

I had a light gut read on Empoof.
    What was the night kill challenge about?

@Montmorency

The reason I avoided you earlier was because I like to intentionally fail to answer questions and see if the person asking follows up and demands from me an answer.
    Oh yeah, I remember. Odd timing to drop that in its own post after the fact though!

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm not sure why you've picked this particular point to shade, as I don't understand a town or a scum motivation for it.
    It's just an aside. You know how I like my asides.

Only town reads were consensus: TRUE
    Shaded you and Cuth: TRUE
    Voted LAdd with hard attacks: TRUE
    Consistent with Logic's scum meta: FALSE
    Well, if you say so? Eventually I will study the archive. One thing that gives me pause, Logic, is that when we were in 2018 Hydra and you played as LogiCzar, and I was mislynched D1, you were like the only player I correctly scumread. Technically two players, but... And I can't quite TR you right now.

C'mon Monty. You should know this. You saw how I was in chess and how hopelessly flawed my scumgame is.
    *grumbling intensifies*

Just thinking about the ways this game still can be lost. With both wolves being already caught and all that.
    ?

I'm vt btw
    Voice and vote, voice and vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    i just want to note, for the record, that "frozen" seems a really, really, tunnely way to look at my posts today

and maybe it's just because i've not had a ton of time to post in and so it feels like i've said a lot more than i have without that context

but i certainly don't think i've been inactive or like

giving up/deflating nearly like i would as a wolf in this situation even

pretty sure i've made, like, a pretty reasonable chunk of posts/words this phase
    OK, I went too far. You're not that out of it.

Town
    Zack
    Fable
    Insaner

Choxorn
    Choxorn

Probably town
    Logic
    Montmorency
    ladd

Low town
    Cuth
    merl1n

idk my bff jill
    Csargo
    dya
    Newyn

Mafia
    Egix

[...]

My dropping Logic down a category is more of a holistic sense of how I feel the game going more than any post or posts he's made. I've noticed in general quite a bit of friction between the three GITPers (Logic, Cuth, and Newyn) in terms of trying to find each other in the game, a friction that I do not believe would be as present if all three were town. My having Logic at least one category above the other two people speaks to how I still feel about him, but it's a feeling I can't quite shake.
    I thought being unable to lock Logic D1 is fatal for GH.

Choxorn is his own category. If he's actually a tracker, the mafia can't afford to leave him alive indefinitely. If he's not, then we'll know.
    What if he's a Mafia tracker? I just don't believe a town tracker drops in at the beginning of D2 in this gamestate and says 'Hi, I'm a tracker, here's my first result.' I keep thinking "refuge in audacity," did someone say that in this game? Just keep it in the back of your head.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

PART II

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    i

really like dya's posting today and i can't figure out why

there's not the (overly) stereotypical single-minded push on a suspect or frustration that often gets her v-read

and that and other peoples' opinions have typically formed a decent chunk of my opinion on her in the past

but i have a hard time seeing her as a wolf here and now and it almost bothers me a little

maybe just those anni host soulreads who knows
    Hmm...

This is the kind of post I most strongly associate with town-Cuth, but I'm not sure why, or what to do with that.

Also, I doubt there are any 3p in this game
    why

this is the post that made me think "yeah logic is a villager"

"I like to intentionally fail to answer questions and see if the person asking follows up and demands from me an answer" what wolf ever says/does this
    Huh. GH said the literal exact same thing today (search my post). Seriously, does that mean something?

Wait, what the fuck? This is what happens when you construct the post out of order. Forget it.

I guess there is an outside chance of cuth/newyn/csargo or choxorn chicanery but I just don't really believe it

I still think it's egix + dya, just like I did during the night and at SOD

now's the part where village implodes on itself after the hot start and rams home three mislynches in a row and my reads are butt
    Part of this post will stand the test of time.

hey egix

when you claimed, did yiu remember it by heart or check yiur rc?
    Voice and vote. Voice and vote!

the thing with cuth is that I think his posts are more focused on trying to look villagery than actually solving the game

Like all his reads have some kind of nuance that just looks overthought and fake

Stuff like "I can't explain it but it just feels that way", "I should have a read on him but I don't", etc..
    Isn't that exactly his town meta? y/n

Quote Originally Posted by merl1n View Post
    does ne1 have strong opinions on csargo
    atm he's k.

Ftr I'm actually a vt. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise!
    What do you mean? Someone is going to report a role scan on you? Weird comment, along with the one about "both" mafia.

like maybe don't assume that there's nothing of value in my posts and actually read them. I already discussed csargo, discussed cuth.
    i dun like
    Vitiate Man.

You'll switch

bleh i hate this vote, I think csargo is a villager

i’m trying to find a decent cw to egix but having trouble finding one I feel good about
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    You want to make a deal? Sure, sounds good.
    You can't refuse.

and I talked about that, too. But he may have felt like there were enough people on barto to bus at that point. I just dont like the way he hedges a ton of his reads
    That's Csargo.

Cuth was also my first thought after deciding csargo isn't a wolf

But I need to keep up appearances to keep the wolves off my scent after I shoot cuth tonight instead of dya
    I knew you were the assassin. Do you take orders?

Quote Originally Posted by nl. View Post
    3 Cuth (Insaner, Csargo, Monty)
    4 Egix (merl1n, GH, newyn, Cuth))
    1 Csargo (Dyachei)
    2 Logic (FAble, Egix)
    1 Fable (Logic)
    1 dyachei (zack)

Not voting: rest of you lot

LMK if there are any errors
    ^^TALLY

Listen to me, wolves.

Your move, wolves.
    The hero we deserve. I want a tie so

Vote: Logic

Sorry not sorry. Ties good

after we're sitting here on day 2 with two dead wolves and one dead villager, I've already braced myself for a mislynch + misvig as a palate cleanser before we right the ship and find the remaining wolves, then our cult sweeps in and wins by parity.
    @Choxorn do me a solid and please track Zack. Zack, don't convert Choxorn.
    Vitiate Man.

vote: egix

plz dont track zack wtf. track in the poe, ESPECIALLY if egix is a hit

a secret: im not actually that confident that egix is bad here, but i dont have any better ideas and it confirms me as good if he is bad

i kinda think chox is more likely to be bad independent, but that's a rlly bad kill for us to make

i think ladd might be my #1 good read now. quite the trn of events given my d1 read on him xD

vote: egix
    In lieu of my D1 analysis for now

Here are the vote changes since I was last around, ~9 hours ago:

3 Egix (merl1n, GH. Newyn)
    1 Csargo (dyachei)

Fable: 0 > Logic (9:51)
    Cuth: 0 > Logic (1:14)
    Logic: 0 > Fable (1:22)
    Cuth: Logic > Egix (1:43)
    Zack: 0 > Dya (2:43)
    Egix: 0 > Logic (4:31)

4 Egix (merl1n, GH, newyn, Cuth))
    1 Csargo (Dyachei)
    2 Logic (FAble, Egix)
    1 Fable (Logic)
    1 dyachei (zack)

Zack: dya > Csargo
    Monty: Cuth > Logic
    Zack: Csargo > Egix

CURRENT Tally (I think)
    5 Egix (merl1n, GH, newyn, Cuth, Zack)
    3 Logic (FAble, Egix, Monty)
    2 Cuth (Insaner, Csargo)
    1 Csargo (Dyachei)
    1 Fable (Logic)
    Not Voting (Choxorn, ladd)

Given what I said about voting activity I think one of Cuth, Logic, Egix has to be scum, right? Or was it the other way around.
    Vitiate Man.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

I'm still voting Fable and meant to move to Egix somewhere around 3 hours ago. With the current wagons being nearly tied, I'm fine with Cuth, but will move to Egix if something nuts happens.
    Unvote: Fable
    Vote: Cuthillius
    Aliases Yakostovian

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm still voting Fable and meant to move to Egix somewhere around 3 hours ago. With the current wagons being nearly tied, I'm fine with Cuth, but will move to Egix if something nuts happens.
    Unvote: Fable
    Vote: Cuthillius
    Nothing against you, you understand. It's just business.

I really would recommend a pre-EOD tie between Cuth, Logic, and Egix (adjusted for self-pres). Hey, ties worked well for us yesterday.
    Vitiate Man.

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast