Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Default 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Rules:
    • 48/24 phases, at 8pm american eastern. :00 posts/votes are good, :01 posts/votes bad.
    • You may not talk after death unless specified.
    • Don't quote anything I say to you. Paraphrasing is fine.
    • No screenshots, etc.
    • You may NOT talk to players outside the thread unless otherwise specified in your role PM.
    • You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. You do not need to unvote to vote someone else. I will count your last legal vote as your vote.
    • If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread.
    • Please do not thank posts.
    • Do not talk at night.
    • Votes that end in a tie will be decided by random lynch.
    • No lynch is allowed as is abstain.
    • Don't edit posts please.
    • If you miss a day phase I will message you and see whats up. Missing two days is an instant modkill, if you need a sub please tell me before that happens.
    • Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it.
    • Alignment will be revealed on death, not role.

Mechanics:

Sample Role PM:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Hi TestPlayer,

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    image goes here.

You are the Title. You are a townie/villager.

Unfortunately your only power is your vote and your voice.

You win when all threats to the village/town are eliminated.

Flavour/Powers are completely randomised. You may claim your Title if you want, it has no alignment or role implication. Do not post your image in thread obviously. You may claim powers, do not quote, paraphrase (I will obviously be very lenient, so don't be scared, just don't quote me or copy word for word).

Factional kill must be carried.

Wincons:
    Village - You win when all threats to the village/town are eliminated.
    Wolves - You win when you cannot be prevented from eliminating all threats to the werewolves/mafia.
    Third Parties - Unknown.

------------------------------------------

Alive:
    1. Montmorency
    2. Csargo
    3. El Barto
    4. Choxorn
    5. Zack
    6. GeneralHankerchief
    7. Logic
    8. Dyachei
    9. Pzelda
    10. Fable
    11. ladd
    12. Cuthillius
    13. Egix
    14. Newyn
    15. Empoof
    16. Insaner
    17. merl1n

Subs:
    1. Snerk

Sorry for the late start.

You may post.

---------------------------------

Countdown to EOD1.
    Last edited by Visor; 12-07-2019 at 01:11.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Vote: Csargo
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

According to my pre-game calculations, it was a mathematical certainty that at least one of myself and GeneralHankerchief would be a wolf in this game. I am a villager, therefore I am left no other choice but to conclude that GeneralHankerchief is indubitably a wolf. Please put your affairs in order and acquiesce yourself to the noose, sir.

Vote: GeneralHankerchief

Wazzup!

Is there really no mobile interface on this forum? :(

Mod note:

Please do not thank posts.

(thank you).

Members thankful for this post (2):

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

The random number gods require that I vote for Csargo, so vote:Csargo.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner View Post
    Wazzup!

Is there really no mobile interface on this forum? :(
    (crosspost edit) Posting from smartphones was once held to be one of the surest tells, and this is a game that takes place in a fictitious past, so it is completely in character for me to suspect you, sir.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

*fake edit

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    (crosspost edit) Posting from smartphones was once held to be one of the surest tells, and this is a game that takes place in a fictitious past, so it is completely in character for me to suspect you, sir.
    If El Barto was a villager he would've just voted Insaner here for using a phone without the overwrought explanation.

Yes, this is a somewhat serious read.

Eh I'm a bit busier trying to make sense of D1 at the CFC game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post
    If El Barto was a villager he would've just voted Insaner here for using a phone without the overwrought explanation.

wolfchat SHOOK

Meh. It felt more like a joke to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nl. View Post
    • Alignment will be revealed on death, not role.
    How am I supposed to know if I binked the cop night one?

GeneralHankerchief

How mad do you feel about getting caught by a pre game read?

wolfchat SHOOK
    Vote El Barto

Getting cred where I can glgl

Meh. It felt more like a joke to me.
    I've been playing with El Barto since before you were born, son.

Vote: GeneralHankerchief

Quote Originally Posted by Empoof View Post
    How am I supposed to know if I binked the cop night one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof View Post
    Vote El Barto

Getting cred where I can glgl
    Welcome to totalwar.org.
    vote:Empoof

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sup everyone.

Think there might be a phone interface through Tapatalk or something? Or check skins/styles in a dropdown list at the very bottom of the page, the default should be something like "TheGuild" or "STW" or something, idk, it's been like a decade since I've changed skins here.

Barto defense is interesting because "being busier in another game" (which I don't dispute) doesn't stop him from making a funny vote as opposed to talking about his suspicion.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Welcome to totalwar.org.
    vote:Empoof
    Thanks, nice place.

Blog Entries

Also to honor this site's heritage I'm going to exclusively use townspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Sup everyone.

Think there might be a phone interface through Tapatalk or something? Or check skins/styles in a dropdown list at the very bottom of the page, the default should be something like "TheGuild" or "STW" or something, idk, it's been like a decade since I've changed skins here.

Barto defense is interesting because "being busier in another game" (which I don't dispute) doesn't stop him from making a funny vote as opposed to talking about his suspicion.
    GH is going to eat Empoof's liver with fava beans and nice Chianti on night one.

interesting
    Sup GH

I'm not going to pretend to understand some weird barto meta but know that if he ends up town this italiced interesting is getting a fry.

Also to honor this site's heritage I'm going to exclusively use townspeak.
    Please explain.

GH is going to eat Empoof's liver with fava beans and nice Chianti on night one.
    Seems

cromulent

Please explain.
    He is goingg to say town and mafia instead of villager and wolf.

In other news, I am conducting the holy rituals to induct Empoof into the Circle of Friendly Trust. Welcome, initiate. Take a scented candle if you like.

Blog Entries

Please explain.
    Calling things town/mafia/scum etc instead of "w*lf/v*llager" etc.

Sup everyone.

Ah, thank you! Default mobile skin is definitely an improvement.

Could you explain what you mean by "making a funny vote as opposed to talking about his suspicion?"

Blog Entries

Ah, thank you! Default mobile skin is definitely an improvement.

Could you explain what you mean by "making a funny vote as opposed to talking about his suspicion?"
    Barto claims being busy/distracted as a reason why he didn't just drop a vote on you for saying you were going to phonepost (him shading people for that here is NAI; long story)

If we accept this explanation at face value, then think about which takes longer: dropping a simple vote, or posting what he posted instead in response?

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast