Quote Originally Posted by YanBG View Post
You want to change the game mechanics and design, that would require coding and programming skills. You are better off making your own game with MTW1 graphics as placeholder and releasing it for free.

I didn't like the style of MTW2(and any later title) as much as this one, also the long loading times need to be addressed. But i like some of your ideas, i can imagine a medieval setting with turn-based multiplayer(like HOMM3). You'd need a game developing studio not a mod team though.

The only thing is i want to keep the game as it is only adding those new mechanics and features for my own game, just change the name of the game to not have copyright problems... but keep the rest plus changing the engine and adding the new things... it would be possible for my own version of the game? I don't want multiplayer it just for singleplayer campaign with total conquest or GA as the original game, with better terrain system, interface, mechanics and diplomacy system more factions and units and good moddability