I am a huge fan of Total War series as all of you, I wish to mod my favourite game ever: the legendary MTW1... Simple game, but amazing! It was my first total war and I still love it.

I wish to mod the game and a part from adding new textures, new portraits, titles, buildings, units, factions, animations, colours etc. I want in addition to that make even something more a part from the classic mod adding just new units, textures and stuff...

I want to make an ultimate mod with all the old mods together and the more recent ones with all the content together... and make a diplomacy mod in order to add new diplomacy options and improve the alliance system and the overall mechanics, of course always respecting the engine limits. But I think we can expand the diplomacy and the diplomatic AI in a better way... I will call this huge project as the Ultimate MTW mod

I have some questions:

1) how to bypass the unit limit of 256 in prod file? In order to add more than 200 new units to the already existing ones? I think we can easily improve that just duplicating the code of existing units and keeping the same unit card but changing slitghly the stats, cost and attributes....

2) how to improve diplomatic options? expand it with alliance script where if someone the player or AI break an alliance got a big penalty on influence and got a mass revolt in his empire just to prevent the AI to betray you at every point?
I want to add more options to the already existing alliance, ceasefire and bribe... I want to add the possibility to have client states or protectorates like MTW2, the option to ask the enemy to retriete and offer money in exchange or give some regions or buy some enemy regions, military access, trade alliance, make dinastic unions (tweak the henrit lands system from the princess marriage mechanic) and all new stuff to the diplomacy? Is it possible to find a way for adding something like this

3) Add a population mechanic like MTW2? it would work well in MTW engine... considering features like the burn population inquisition and stuff like that...

4) Improve the AI and the terrain system like it was in STW, where you can choose in which terrain to fight without the casual terrain system... but fithing in an area where the terrain matches the place where your army is... something like that? Or at least make only 2-3 terrain options for every province in order to increase the chance to fight in similar terrain

5) Add cities along with castles, making a province grow with the population and using both castle and city at the same time as even have militia troops from cities and elite from castles

6) add many new textures, units, titles, factions, features, names, colours, portraits, trade resource, buoldings, soundtrack and new regions as well

last bonus one: Add a family tree using the portraits of existing player faction's heirs and sons/daughters... and the possibilty to change the heir at throne like RTW? I mean, it should be too hard to do

I whish to contact BKB and Viking Horde two great modders maybe we can organize a developing team together in the future and somehow work for an ultimate super mod for MTW adding even those new features that MTW never had?