Hello, I know there are bunch of "CTD before/after battle" topics, but I have tried everything and still get it. I constantly get CTD before starting battle, during loading (once just after starting battle), it is when defenders attacks me at the end of the siege. What is weird, if I attack this or another village and attack them instantly (they have no walls), then I get an error after about 20 minutes of battle.

I would include log, but for some reason I have "You may not post attachments". I get bunch of errors but as far I've investigated these are "normal" errors, which shouldn't prevent normal gaming, such as "Error in battle script command 'unit_set_experience': invalid unit label 'Eu39'." or Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'MAu1'. The last error is:
[system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. Please compress your error log in a zip format and upload it on the EBII technical help forum.

Kingdoms 1.05
EBII 2.35
Windows 10
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (integrated), driver version 16.08.2018
8 GB RAM memory
Windowed, borderless, custom resolution 1600x900

What I did:
- Followed instruction (including starting vanilla camapaign and finishing the turn, installing DirectX and C++ libraries, installing outside Program Files)
- Shaders set to version 1, all graphic settings to low, V-Sync turned off.
- Large Address Aware in kingdom.exe set to True. Tried with LargeAddressAware.exe and 4gb_patch both. 4gb_patch does the same. LargeAddressAware.exe shows me that this flag is set to True.
- kingdom.exe set to run as admin and as Windows 7
- deleted the map.rwm file (in: "mods\ebii\data\world\maps\base") (as suggested in https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...-after-battles). Of course I also tried staring battle many times before deleting/renaming this file.
- starting new campaign with same faction
- starting battle from another position/angle on map
- exited all programs when launching Total War.
- no problem when auto-resolve

Please help. I loved EBI, but it was extremely unstable, I hoped that EBII will be better in that matter. If needed I can upload trace log too (though it is over 80 MB).