Thread: Playing online MTW Gold Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Playing online MTW Gold Edition

Greeting guys!
    After more than 15 years, me and some of my old clan mates would love to play some MTW online, but we cannot!
    I bought medieval total war gold edition, but I didn't find a way to play it online... we tried hamachi but it didnt work...
    DO you have any suggestion for playing?

And of course, if someone wnat to join us, we will have fun together!

Daevorn

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Playing online MTW Gold Edition

Hi Daevorn,

Welcome to the Org!

I would suggest you guys purchase Medieval TW Steam Edition, that way you can work it out on Steam.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

we bought the steam edition, but we didnt find how to play, can you help me please?

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Unfortunately I never played MTW MP (only the later titles), but I will tag some people from the forum, maybe they know - @Togakure / @Ludens / @drone / @Martok / @caravel
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Thank you edyz!

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

Hi there. I haven't played MTW-VI since the days when the clans were still active and the official MP servers were still up. I did pick up MTW-VI on Steam, and play solo campaigns now and then. But I thought MP ended with the servers being shut down. I dimly remember that 7Bear7 Clan (Bear Bottom, specifically) mentioned running an unofficial server, but that was still years ago and I never checked it out. It might be worth asking him/them if you can track them down.

Sorry I can't be of any significant help here. It'd be a gas to play some MTW-VI MP again for kicks. I didn't care for MP on any of the subsequent titles. GL HF.
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo