Thread: Clan Phoinix is up to battle! Let's paly together!

Default Clan Phoinix is up to battle! Let's paly together!

Greetings,
    after more than 15 years, we can play MTW:VI again!

I remember the golden age of MTW, when mighty clans fought in bloody battlefield, Wolves, Elite, LRossa, just to name fews, when there was amazing competition like Clan War Belt....
    Now, we can battle again!

If you want to join us in this revival, PM me, we will set up a game!
    I put the HOW TO in another thread, here's the link
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...W-Gold-Edition

GL & HF!

Default Re: Clan Phoinix is up to battle! Let's paly together!

Hiya Phoinix!

I know this was posted a while ago but I just wanted to pop in a say that I've given this a shot but I'm having some difficulties figuring out the process.

First I couldn't get the Symlinker to open. I couldn't find a .exe I could find a .csproj but I don't know what that is. A quick google search implies that I'll need to download Visual Studio to open this. Does that sound right? In lieu of that I tried to figure out how to create a symlink in the CMD but I'm a little out of my depth here. I tried a few things until it appeared I did it right, CMD told me I have created the link....but where is it? Then when I enter the link name in Gameranger it can't find it.

I'd love to get online a play some Shogun or Medieval but as ya'll can tell by now I'm not too computer literate. If OP or anyone else can lend a hand that would be greatly appreciated!