first of all, this mod is epic :)
I came back to EB2 after a long time and this mod has advanced so much. Its a dream to play and to read.

My question:
The Hellenic government building (Polis tou ton Hellenon Koinou = highest gov tier) available after the hellenic revolt/reform has an unhappiness bonus of -15%. Will this remain? or will it disappear just like the unhappiness bonus of the previous goverment buildings (Symmachikon Koinon and Sympoliteia Hellenon)?

i have build 2 Sympoliteia Hellenon and got a message that the civil revolt/unrest was over. Unhappiness disappeared form Symmachikon Koinon and Sympoliteia Hellenon governments.

I have the latest EB2

i ask because i have a true civil revolt :p. lots of low happiness settlements, no sacking or exterminating Greek cities, many bad leaders because i had to much money, many buildings with penalty's, large populations, ... and lots of rebels to fight. it was (and is) a fun challenge and the situation is starting to improve. But if i install this latest government and the happiness penalty does not disappear there will be no end to this (and then i cant go back) and i want to start building a new hellenic empire :p

Thx