Thread: Bushface RIP

Default Bushface RIP

Hi everyone

I don’t know if any long time poster and Total War fan recalls a poster called Bushface - I’m his son and sadly he passed away recently. I know he did a guide or something for at least one of the earlier games, along with another poster called FrogBeastEgg or EggBeastFrog ?

Anyhows I know he spent a lot of time on the games and enjoyed them immensely , and seems to have had fun on this forum at some stage.
    I was just going through things during lockdown and recalled this site, I think I briefly joined years ago myself but long since forgot my logins.

He was 85 and passed after a longish battle with stomach problems (not virus)

Cheers
    Mark, son of Bushface

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Bushface RIP

Bushface was a little before my time, but his info sheets are probably the first online resources I looked at when I started playing MTW. They were handy, easy-to-read (and printable) references about the provinces, units, and techtree. For the curious, they are still available here. Those and the guides by @frogbeastegg really got me started into the game.

I'm sorry for your loss, and thank you for letting us know.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur