Thread: I am here to stop The Oda Clan

Red face I am here to stop The Oda Clan

What's up? My name is jrob, but my handle is robdog. I am here to figure out how to play Shogun: Total War again on either a Windows 10 box or a Linux Mint box. Either way, I going to get this done. Also I need to figure out how to do this without putting in a cd all the time. So I am willing to take any advice on this matter.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: I am here to stop The Oda Clan

Welcome to the Org, rob!

Post your questions in the Shogun TW forum.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Member thankful for this post:

robdog 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: I am here to stop The Oda Clan

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    What's up? My name is jrob, but my handle is robdog. I am here to figure out how to play Shogun: Total War again on either a Windows 10 box or a Linux Mint box. Either way, I going to get this done. Also I need to figure out how to do this without putting in a cd all the time. So I am willing to take any advice on this matter.
    If you still have the CD key you can activate it through steam and play it that way and I don't think it requires anything other than the CD key and downloading the game from steam. @robdog
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Member thankful for this post:

robdog