Thread: Crusade Bug?

Default Crusade Bug?

I joined a crusade on Cairo on about turn 20 or so. Was going to hire Crusaders, but no matter where I was, there were no Crusaders to hire. No pilgrims, no Crusader Sergeants, no Crusader Knights, nothing. I;m playing France, and was planning to bolster my army with some of the Knights, but they never showed up on the Mercenaries lists...

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Crusade Bug?

Hey there Grand Admiral Edward,

It's possible there may be a bug, but often times the mercenaries are depleted from the pool. Best wait a couple of turns if you can and see again, they usually come back.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

I was the only one on the Cruasade, and I was in France (playing AS France). And they neither showed up in France, nor in Cairo (which was the target) nor in Alexandria.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Indeed, that seems to be a bug. Maybe if you're not happy with it, reinstall the game. It should give you mercenaries automatically.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Admiral_Edward View Post
    I was the only one on the Cruasade, and I was in France (playing AS France). And they neither showed up in France, nor in Cairo (which was the target) nor in Alexandria.
    Did reinstallation help you solve this problem?