Page 55 of 137 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 4105

Thread: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse View Post
    Can you elaborate on the vibing with him on day 1 and why you think he's town from that?
    I can quote my posts from day 1 about why I liked him for dropping a dumpster on rask’s slot that put heat on them in the first place if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    I domt really want to

Out of laziness more than anything

But I'll give the cliff notes. Sadly, I don't have time to actually make it sound balling like I'd like

Esooa is in the game and posting. They have like the third or fourth most posts? They're claiming to have read and reread the game.

They post reads. The details are sparse but clustered. Village reads are easy. You've read the game, they look nice.

Their push on me.

Only 1 wolf read, and it's an easy consensus one to make.

The only one, but the sources cited are all very early into the thread. All posts cited are before post 200. In my experience, this (claim to read everything, out reads, find a rational in the beginning then make vague gestures for the rest)

Typically comes from wolves.

I do it. Others do it. It's a sign sign the shit you're saying is bullshit. It's not uncommon, and their read on me feels precisely like that. Their reads are nonoffensive and basic.

Ultimately, the read pings me. If it were d2 in a mash I'd do my song and dance of:

"Double down your read on me or rescind it or I'll [negative action/ITA/etc.] On you"; in mountainous desperado, I'd say "either shoot me or I'll shoot you", like with Para.

That's my general feeling at the moment.
    I feel like this part is somehow wolfy from Maple.

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

@Ara: it s worth mentionning that pretty much all my scum reads from the list I posted yesterday have been upped above the dolby line.

Gh/dya mostly a tonal read for dya and general feel of the gamestate (see Cuths posts)

Manasi because of her reaction yesterday reentering the thread. Not sure what I think about her actually posting contentfull posts or said content specifically
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Still mulling over the Visor read of Ampharos in my head; intially I was mostly shrug about it because I just feel like it's reading into it more than it is actually alignment-indicative!!! On second thought, I guess I somewhat like some of the nuance in it? General scope of the read, just sort of early but also I just personally don't really get into reads like that that early, but I think the way Visor approached it in general felt decently, also when factoring in the way he was talking about it before getting into it as though it was literal fact and stuff... I just don't necessarily agree with the case!!

Not really sure how comprehensible that was, but I've been staring at this post for literal ages now, so yeah!!!!!
    Tldr re:visor

I vibed with visor for this more than you and think it’s why most people have them as not w/w

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Thinking about things holistically

It's probably
    I suppose, I should vote someone else? Idk, might vanity vote and ghost the eod; I think we might be staying late in class today, and it could go through eod
    I don't find the wording of this post and how it's connected with slank cover towny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    Tldr re:visor

I vibed with visor for this more than you and think it’s why most people have them as not w/w
    Also before the read when he popped in thread correcting people thinking he villa read them. I liked the tone of it

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Vote: dyachei

i'll give you some time raskol

but you got an uphill battle d2
    actaully, Visor made this vote, when Dya had a single vote. So, It shouldn't be used for not w/w reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    vote: Dyachei

any spongers
    give us some takes OFF THE DOME

manasi
    This is an interesting response to Manasi sheeping Visor.

Meh I’m cranky

Sorry ara, shouldn’t have butted into your question towards manti and having it be more constructive than dismissive

And I’m hungry

Ara check out paint it back

Picross hype

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    vote: Dyachei

any spongers
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    I just got out of bed to go eat with my dad so I'm not gonna post much. anyways

vote: dya
    Ok, here Esooa put dya in the lead. That makes me feel good (esp. because i find it harder and harder to see dya as town again).

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post
    Official Tally as of #1083

5 dyachei (Raskolnikov, Visor, Manasi, Ephemeral, Esooa)

4 Csargo (Sunbae, Arapocalypse, ColonelLubriderm, Hally)

3 Raskolnikov (pzelda, Cuthillius, GeneralHankerchief)

2 Esooa (Csargo, dyachei)
    2 pzelda (Montmorency, Dolby)

Not Voting: Maple

And yeah, this votecount looks back for GH in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Vote: Rask

for now

Wagons:

Rask:
    + Decent D1 arguments against Amp, flip has much assoc equity
    - Traditionally subs get a reprieve, and content-wise I've never had anything against Amp

Csargo:
    + Not a bad wagon makeup, decent arguments against on paper
    - I want to ISO Star Trek D1 for the complete picture on Csargo, present it for D2, also I like to give Csargo a break
    0 vig candidate

Dyachei: GH has it right that the dyachei push is the amy push but less of everything

My instinct with this kind of post, where are top wagon mildly defends another top wagon, is that if Csargo is scum dyachei has a high probability of being anti-spewed (i.e. not paired).

Interestingly, Rask/Amp is doing the same near above this post. Grapes are fermenting.

LEANS

NEUTRAL (not null)
    Dolb
    Sunbae

TOWN
    --66%
    Ara
    Hally

NULL
    CL
    Visor
    Cuth
    Eph
    GH

Maple
    Esoo
    Manasi

dya
    Amy
    Csargo

SCUM
    Zelda
    --33%
    And Monty's vote looks even worse.

So, I was trying to do a quantum tierlist, tiers alphabetical!!

Warning for mobile users: this is quite long!!!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Arapocalypse

Very towny
    Cuthillius?
    Ephemeral
    General-
    Hally
    Hally
    Hally!!!!!!!
    pzelda
    pzelda
    pzelda
    pzelda!!

At least somewhat towny
    Cuthillius
    Cuthillius
    ColonelLubriderm
    Dolby
    Ephemeral
    Ephemeral
    Ephemeral
    Ephemeral
    Esooa
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief?
    Montmorency
    pzelda

Shrug, slightly towny
    ColonelLubriderm
    ColonelLubriderm
    Cuthillius
    Cuthillius
    Cuthillius
    Dolby
    dyachei
    Ephemeral
    Ephemeral
    Esooa
    Esooa
    Esooa
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    Manasi
    Manasi
    Maple
    Maple
    Montmorency
    Montmorency
    Visor

Shrug?
    Cuthillius
    Dolby
    dyachei
    dyachei
    Ephemeral
    Esooa
    GeneralHankerchief
    Manasi
    Manasi
    Manasi?
    Maple
    Maple
    Maple!!!!!!
    Montmorency
    Visor
    Visor

Slightly suspicious tier
    ColonelLubriderm?
    Cuthillius
    GeneralHankerchief
    Manasi
    Maple
    Maple
    Montmorency
    Visor

Can die
    dyachei
    dyachei
    Maple
    Visor
    Visor

...Actually a fairly accurate representation of where my brain is at/how it works!!!

Ok, GH and Bop kinda look bad from the eod, but reading it as a whole, my hottake on whole mafia team would be: Visor, Monty, Maple, Dya.
    I still haves slight doubts about rask and dolby, but the former has solid sod2 and the latter's posts look better on the reread. Monty's posts on the other hand...and his votes on Rask and Csargo were opportunistic.

Vote: Visor

Quantum tier list hype

I think it’s a wolfy question from someone reading the game from a villager perspective. Not reading visor villa but reading visor rask as not w/w. It might be possible but it’s painfully clear why people would think it’s not the case
    What?

I mean yes, there was the push on Amy (which I semi-forgot was the same slot while making the post), but yes I do still want to know reads of Visor individual of other slots!!!!

Quantum tier list hype
    I love the idea, but I'm not sure how comprehensible that actually was, so... -shrug-

If not, oh well; it was fun to make, anyways!!!!

Might just do it as an internal thing to organize thoughts!!

i truly, truly don't understand putting me in a wolf list with dyachei

considering all ive done is vote and push them and voted them at eod

the fact that both of you wolf read both me and dya is mindboggling

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    @Ara: it s worth mentionning that pretty much all my scum reads from the list I posted yesterday have been upped above the dolby line.

Gh/dya mostly a tonal read for dya and general feel of the gamestate (see Cuths posts)

Manasi because of her reaction yesterday reentering the thread. Not sure what I think about her actually posting contentfull posts or said content specifically
    Hmm, okay!!

Are you just onto Monty now, or ? as in where are you for suspicions and stuff?

Anything in particular you want to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    Ok, GH and Bop kinda look bad from the eod, but reading it as a whole, my hottake on whole mafia team would be: Visor, Monty, Maple, Dya.
    I still haves slight doubts about rask and dolby, but the former has solid sod2 and the latter's posts look better on the reread. Monty's posts on the other hand...and his votes on Rask and Csargo were opportunistic.
    To expand on this a little. I don't think these four are 100% mafia. I have my doubts about other players too, but I feel the most confident about the four and I think that their actions looked the worst during eod.

the fact that both of you wolf read both me and dya is mindboggling
    I mean... you spent a large portion of day 1 pushing Ampharos slot with just the last bit onto dya if I recall correctly, and from a brief skim through the end of your ISO that's mostly it!!

Actually, can someone besides Visor talk to me about this please? Bop, maybe?

Visor, how confident are you in your GH read/how much are you building around this?

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    Aside from Csargo flipping town, how would you say GH looks kinda bad and also Bop?

Pretty sure dya said they were busy that EoD, which is probably a thing regardless of alignment!!!

and even if you think we are wolves

voting me over dya is just bonkers.

i truly, truly don't understand putting me in a wolf list with dyachei

considering all ive done is vote and push them and voted them at eod
    But it wasn't like you were a crusader pushing the wagon forward. You made your vote without a bang (in opposition to your Amy and GH votes) and maybe tried to discourage manasi from following you

I mean... you spent a large portion of day 1 pushing Ampharos slot with just the last bit onto dya if I recall correctly, and from a brief skim through the end of your ISO that's mostly it!!

Actually, can someone besides Visor talk to me about this please? Bop, maybe?

Visor, how confident are you in your GH read/how much are you building around this?
    no i spent plenty pushing dya.

i feel reasonably confident.

i havent been able to follow particularly well the last day or so but from the skim i have had i don't see any particular reason to feel otherwise

hally and bop agreeing helps too

Do you really think I want you dead today, Visor?

Also, do you think you'd ever be actually going over today over dya?

Page 55 of 137 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast