Montmorency
    Ephemeral

Maple
    Manasi
    Dya
    ————— below be wolves

Ampharos
    Csargo

Where I’m at, GH is currently straddling that line shimmying back and forth down it

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Sick xpost.

nice

talk to me about csar and amp then?

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    nice

talk to me about csar and amp then?
    Csar I feel like I’ve talked a bunch about today between their early posting and this afternoon. Tl;dr not jiving with them.

Amp I’ve been concerned about since sunbae said they were different than previously. I don’t mind dya vote but I would think there would be more to say about it than basically “I wish everyone else wasn’t so villagy” (which is how I interpreted how the6 expressed their inability to throw their vote around). Their wim doesn’t match the mindset and I believe sunbae said it best(if not sun then sorry whoever said it for not crediting) when said that it feels like they don’t want to be here.

Sunbae should probably be with GH but the heart wants what it wants

ay,

gonna devote until :45 before sleeping

I just looked at Dolby join date and now realized they aren’t someone from here I just don’t know but more likely someone I do know.

Good morning,
    It will take me some time to post everything I want, but let me share my thoughts on Csargo. I feel like Csargo's posts and opinions might be towny despite being awkward. If you follow his posts, they're very much influenced by what had been overall atmosphere in the thread before the post. I think that as wolf he would be more out of touch (also, that's why I don't tr Monty's contrarian takes).

Should also note that ara/pzelda spots on my list are more because people think they are villagy and I’m going with it.

For now

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    Good morning,
    It will take me some time to post everything I want, but let me share my thoughts on Csargo. I feel like Csargo's posts and opinions might be towny despite being awkward. If you follow his posts, they're very much influenced by what had been overall atmosphere in the thread before the post. I think that as wolf he would be more out of touch (also, that's why I don't tr Monty's contrarian takes).
    Hey Zelda

Would you say that Monty's performance as maf in Princes was typical for him or is he more able to post well as maf than that?

wait does it not show the quotes a person is quoting when you ISO them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Hey Zelda

Would you say that Monty's performance as maf in Princes was typical for him or is he more able to post well as maf than that?
    I have no idea. I'm trying not to rely on meta too heavily. I think this might be on par with his performance there, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    wait does it not show the quotes a person is quoting when you ISO them?
    If you're ISOing me I have a few posts quoted if it helps

I have no idea. I'm trying not to rely on meta too heavily. I think this might be on par with his performance there, tho.
    Bolded: ok makes sense

I kinda tunneled him D1 but I feel that he was pretty obvious throughout that whole game personally

Sunbae radiating town vibes and that's probably the best explanation that you can get from me rn despite them having quite a few longish posts that I've seen and could analyze.

Ara kinda parkouring her read on me is kinda good and feels like natural progression since she's reacting to each post individually and I feel that for mafia it's more natural to find a take and stick with it

Eph has all the same overall takes I have at this point (~200)

The anime car transformation is... something else

Melded with Hally again that the reasoning in #297 isn't compelling. I guess you could say that Eph is going over the radar bc their posts seem to sift past my mind more than most but they have novel takes. Fwiw I think that that GH post is kinda slightly making me breaking away from my concern specifically about the me/Esooa non w/w take which I felt at the time was him trying to run away with the read at that moment. And also I kinda feel the same way as I do as about Pizza on D1 in this specific where all his scumreads were clearly influenced by his Bianca tunnel and he never acknowledged that until D2.

eh, i did like him forcing that read on hally early game, seemed the kind of silly earlygame villa stuff

but its too early for me to feel confident in any of these reads really)
    I had a read on Hally early game?
    Think that's news to me

#337 Monty isn't mafia bc of the epic among us reference

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    Let’s play mason/roleblock/kill

I’ll start

Dolby/csargo/ TBD but manasi for the laughs
    Ok this take is hot

I'm fairly behind but some early thoughts.

I disagree with GH on Dolby, but not entirely. I think that Dolby going deeper and using previous games is within his town range, but the use and dependence on it should be questioned. I guess it's a good look for Esooa always.

Dya sounded forced in her sod interactions.
    Sunbae commenting on them being out of wolf range bothers me a little.

It might take me longer to catch up and play as I have some work in the afternoon, but I should be fairly active in the evening.
    First bolded, I don't like this given how early in day this is. I think the only two reads I really expressed were I felt Esooa slightly t for being a bit snarky about the mason thing, and Monty for not being fully capitalized WHACK. Those aren't really reads I'm going to hold for meta reasons a significant part into the game. I guess my problem with this is that all of my prior occur in like the first 3 hours of the game iirc?

Ok I think this is fine given one of Pzelda's most recent posts

Second bolded, I should probably look into this but I imagine that it's probably Sunbae shitposting and not serious?

I don't think I like reads on me/GH interactions which only give a read on one of us

Pzelda has a segment where he switches his read on GH to town in 21 minutes and that's good from my gut since it does establish some consistency with not liking my posts for meta reasons, I think that he could agree somewhat with GH's initial interpretation. I want him to actually talk about his Monty sus though. I have seen nothing substantive and I'm reading normal far Monty

I might need to explain, why I got slightly defensive after Visor called me wolfbro. It comes after a reasonable vote on Monty (what's your read there, Visor? I can't recall it), who has a solid chance of flipping wolf after these disastrous posts from earlier. It comes without an explanation, just a cool laid-back call out. The other thing is that Visor feels slightly more focused on looking like town, posting a thin read from time to time. These reads are mostly non-committal.

So, my new mehcore ordered:
    Monty, Dya, Amharos, Visor, Dolby
    This is bad

1. Continues to not explain Monty read. Monty's posts certainly weren't disasterous. Dude isn't even whack in lowercase at this point
    2. Adds Amp to mehcore after he makes a post thats kinda at odds with putting Amp in mehcore. Except for the Visor comment I'd expect to see Amp slotted in null, but the Amp/Visor comment also was kinda bad bc I think it's them just joshing around.
    3. OMGUS is not really with my vision of pzelda

Colonel/GH talk enough to probably not be teammates. Both individually can be fine_TM

Pzelda just continueing to say "kill Monty, kill Monty" and it's making me question if I skipped a post. I think the most reasoning he gave was "disasterous posts" and for Monty and in general Monty's posting has been alright. This is kinda reductionist, outside the Amp/Visor thing I think his other takes have been not hair-raising thus far. Maybe I did skip something but I'm tired. Cutting off at 510

My brain is mush but it's saying gh's 449 is town for some reason

Eh I'll end here and stay up til 3:15

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    Should also note that ara/pzelda spots on my list are more because people think they are villagy and I’m going with it.

For now
    You questioning townreads on Ara is something I wanted to respond to. One there's a difference between you doing that (and your progression on the slot) and Amy just calling out early townreads on Sunbae. It's a tonal difference and I believe there's also a difference of purpose. You wanted to sort out your own thoughts, because you couldn't see reasons for which other people put her in town zone. Amy questioned reads of other people without doing a whole lot of evaluation themselves. Also, I'm keeping my vote on them for now, because their newer posts don't make them look better as they're still not trying to make it clear where they are at.
    I don't have Ara as a strong/lock town but her posts are enough for me to put her outside of possible for today. Ara's usually difficult to read, esp early on. I haven't seen any disruptive actions or agenda from her so far and I think that her being wary of jumping on conclusions is her usual self too.

I kinda tunneled him D1 but I feel that he was pretty obvious throughout that whole game personally
    Does it mean you don't find him obvious here? I find your take little too reserved for my liking.

The posts I’ve seen from him are pretty early game and I thought they were all fine. In Princes I thought he was howling from first posts. I don’t understand why you have him in a wolf slot outside you thinking his posts are disaster OSU bc ???

Eh

Vote: pzelda

Maybe an isolated bad tunnel but I don’t like what I’m seeing here.

Will read the other 300 posts tomorrow

i think your gameplay switched midgame in rocks fall

its weird :P
    it did ye, I forced a shutdown after d1 and pressed the reset button

never fully got there on an emotional level but I did start finding some degree of consistency later on

having the correct image on the mech side of things def helped too

Eh

Vote: pzelda

Maybe an isolated bad tunnel but I don’t like what I’m seeing here.

Will read the other 300 posts tomorrow
    it is a bad tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos View Post
    Slank cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos View Post
    Slank cover.

uh double post?

sorry about that smh

sup esooa

got anything you wanna talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    sup esooa

got anything you wanna talk about?
    how long u gonna be here?

how long u gonna be here?
    no clue, took a short break from money heist to eat lunch and now I'm just vibing for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    no clue, took a short break from money heist to eat lunch and now I'm just vibing for a bit
    I didn't realize EoD was so close and I don't really have any scum reads I feel comfortable about so I've been re-reading the game (only started like ~10 minutes ago though)

who are your say, top 3 scum rn?

I haven't reread GH yet, because I can't figure out how to iso players, but It's time to elaborate on why he's in my towncore (for today and d2).
    1)Posts - I think GH's posts are just towny enough. He actually has less reads than some other players and outside of making early cases on Emp and Dolby, he was way more minimalist, when explaining his town reads. I also find it that he has more nulls than he would have to. The content of his posts is alright. He's building in them and progressing the game and you can see that he's evaluating at least some of his reads.
    2)Activity+Votes - GH painted a sizable target at his back, when he made the scumread on Dolby super early. I think wolf GH would approach the game in a slower pace, not hurrying to get unwanted attention and spewing several players town. His vote on Amy and returning to Eph are both weaker. I think that they make Cuth's vote on GH reasonable. He kinda blindly folllowed Visor and then steered away from this to his vanity wolfread, when nothing was happening. But I also think (and I might be wrong here), that wolf GH would get pressured more for his actions.
    There's still a lot to think about tbh.

Also, I progressed some of my reads.
    Tiers:
    VVV - Colonel, Hally, Esooa
    VV - Cuth, General, Visor, Sunbae
    V - Csargo, Ara, Manasi, Maple
    W - Monty, Ephemeral, Dya
    WW - Amy, Dolby

GH is my lowest townread in towncore after reconsidering him.
    Monty's actually higher now, because of Dolby and his tmi-ish post. I won't break down Monty's posts today, but I might do it tomorrow. I think that right now I would be getting into dolby/monty/GH associations too much.
    Maple and Manasi are townleans for vibes. For content, they would be waffles as they haven't made many meaningful contributions.

I didn't realize EoD was so close and I don't really have any scum reads I feel comfortable about so I've been re-reading the game (only started like ~10 minutes ago though)

who are your say, top 3 scum rn?
    manti
    gh
    dya(?)

would probably add amy with a question mark just like dya because they have external reasons which could affect their play

Page 27 of 137 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast