Page 94 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 4105

Thread: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

alien shapeshifter Member Hally's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I'm having this discussion independent of Cuth's alignment.

At the end of the day, I will sheep as I see fit. If you want something to do, ISO Logic.
    he had 10 posts bronana

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    i have no clue. i don’t think it’s villagery though. it seems like something he wants us to level ourselves into thinking is villagery because “why would a wolf do this” when it’s actually completely asinine and meaningless
    it's at least a little bit not meaningless

sure the "this was in response to gh about his question the end" is not particularly useful, but i do think saying "yes here this post seems very shallow and obscure but here's my best attempt at parsing what was specifically going through my mind" does make up to some degree for just posting a fairly detailed readslist by my standards mid d1 and never really explaining much about what i was doing

i'm not manti i'm not performative for the sake of being performative, especially not as a wolf, and if i was i would have done something better with my morning lol

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    And with that montenot pulled ahead of cuth in the race to see who can lolcat with words the best
    lmao

I’m currently In a place where I think visor is a villa and probably ara and think eliminating cuth/monte/manasi wins.

It is solely based on my recollection of the end of day 2 and if I wake up feeling like this I’ll go reread the eod and explain why this is the case

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    I’m currently In a place where I think visor is a villa and probably ara and think eliminating cuth/monte/manasi wins.

It is solely based on my recollection of the end of day 2 and if I wake up feeling like this I’ll go reread the eod and explain why this is the case
    Or reread eod 2 and find out I remembered poorly

as in, it might explain why he does really seem like he’s trying/is wasting his time with pointless stuff like isoing himself/only really is talking about one player/etc

if he’s a wolf on team zero WIM he’s not gonna be motivated to do much more when his team has completely left him hanging
    I feel like isoing himself is more work than just making normal towny posts lol

if he’s a villager and thinks that’s the best use of his time when he’s in the bottom of the poe i... don’t even know
    dude

i'm at the bottom of the poe

the game is a lot easier for me than it is for you

how many times to i have to explain

granted the part of this you can't see is my full and complete intention to actually follow through on solidifying reads and making sure it is what i think it is tomorrow, and if this was all i was going to do this phase your criticism would be fully justified

meh

he had 10 posts bronana
    All of them were calculated anti-spew. Maybe you can out-WIFOM his approach.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i have no clue. i don’t think it’s villagery though. it seems like something he wants us to level ourselves into thinking is villagery because “why would a wolf do this” when it’s actually completely asinine and meaningless
    mmmmm

but why does he do this and hope we're going to get to that point instead of doing something else

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    it's at least a little bit not meaningless

sure the "this was in response to gh about his question the end" is not particularly useful, but i do think saying "yes here this post seems very shallow and obscure but here's my best attempt at parsing what was specifically going through my mind" does make up to some degree for just posting a fairly detailed readslist by my standards mid d1 and never really explaining much about what i was doing

i'm not manti i'm not performative for the sake of being performative, especially not as a wolf, and if i was i would have done something better with my morning lol
    but why are you making us have to level ourselves into v reading you by asking whether you’d spend your morning refurbishing your own iso

why can’t you dig in and solve and move the game forward

why does this have to be so difficult

i really don’t get it

Hally, did you see the post I quoted regarding Cuth and how he doesn't get as mad as wolf

what do you think of that post and his posting earlier this day phase where he was mad

as I'm saying this though I also remember there was a lot of stuff I didn't like in his ISO though

mrrrr

dude

i'm at the bottom of the poe

the game is a lot easier for me than it is for you

how many times to i have to explain

granted the part of this you can't see is my full and complete intention to actually follow through on solidifying reads and making sure it is what i think it is tomorrow, and if this was all i was going to do this phase your criticism would be fully justified

meh
    but i feel like you keep saying you’re gonna do stuff like that but then you never do

i keep waiting for you to put your foot on the gas but you keep... not doing it

i’m all ears whenever you decide to do that though

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    All of them were calculated anti-spew. Maybe you can out-WIFOM his approach.
    i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    Hally, did you see the post I quoted regarding Cuth and how he doesn't get as mad as wolf

what do you think of that post and his posting earlier this day phase where he was mad
    was he mad? i don’t remember that

Cuth, can you explain what it was that made you say day 2 you were 75% close to locking me town? The same stuff you mentioned with your day 1 read?

every daisy game i play recently

this same daisy happens again

i don't tryhard and i end up in the poe and then it's obvious who the wolves are and then people call me a wolf for saying it's obvious who the wolves are

this is not complicated
    here and posts around here I felt like it yeah

but why are you making us have to level ourselves into v reading you by asking whether you’d spend your morning refurbishing your own iso

why can’t you dig in and solve and move the game forward

why does this have to be so difficult

i really don’t get it
    literally because i've wanted to do it for a long time and i think it's vaguely funny

and i will, though i don't know what you expect forward to be

you guys have been doing a good job so far, if i can get you to yeet the wolves in the poe instead of me that's a success in its own right by my standards for this game

i highly doubt my opinions are going to shift massively, i'm back to being pretty sure most of the reads i was doubting at the start of the day were correct

i've locked you in, esooa finally got around to being v!her, visor just doesn't make sense with dya i think, manti has actually been villagery and not just from posting more, manasi's barely been here, both of the flipped wolves were absolute wet blankets, i'm not happy with the way dya played d2 but i also recognize that it worked on me and i'm just kinda over that

there aren't that many smoking guns i could find if i wanted to based on how the game's played out so far

but i feel like you keep saying you’re gonna do stuff like that but then you never do

i keep waiting for you to put your foot on the gas but you keep... not doing it

i’m all ears whenever you decide to do that though
    yeah? it's basically day 1 of 2 fmpov

my problem is not that i can’t find reasons to villa read cuth. i can

my problem is that the reasons i can come up with require me to level myself and/or are significantly weaker than the reasons i have to v read everyone else except maybe manasi, and at this stage of the game i don’t think i should have to level myself to find villagers. they should just... be villagery

every daisy game i play recently

this same daisy happens again

i don't tryhard and i end up in the poe and then it's obvious who the wolves are and then people call me a wolf for saying it's obvious who the wolves are

this is not complicated

my problem is that the reasons i can come up with require me to level myself and/or are significantly weaker than the reasons i have to v read everyone else except maybe manasi, and at this stage of the game i don’t think i should have to level myself to find villagers. they should just... be villagery
    what do you mean by level yourself

well

we can talk about monty tomorrow

alright cuth, i don’t think there’s any point continuing to pester you now. you’ve promised to do stuff tomorrow and i’m happy to see what you put forward

(i’m not actually sure how much i can be on tomorrow but hopefully i’ll have time to read it)

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    what do you mean by level yourself
    like wifom myself

idk

was he mad? i don’t remember that
    rawr

rawr

Member thankful for this post:

does that dino look mad

didn’t think so

at the end of the day i'm just gonna post whatever i post and if it directly persuades you or levels you or strongarms you into thinking i'm a villager then that's fine and if it doesn't and you decide my posts just don't hold up and i've been the wolfiest person in the thread then go ahead and yeet me, i certainly haven't played very well and if my posting today and tomorrow doesn't get you all there then it is what it is

i'm honestly not that concerned about what i do holistically

@Arapocalypse i assume you still think cuth is v? where do you wanna go toDay instead?
    Sorry, I've been pretty busy with stuff and forgot; I'll be actually here in a few hours!!!!

Probably yeah, will get back to you on that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm not feeling that strongly about flips; could easily see dya flipping town here, but would not be overly surprised if they flip mafia, either!!!

Point here being that this is probably a day that will be more useful in retrospect, but the day itself is shrug!!
    p sure ara also made this read about logics slot

but the timing s just weird when dya is about to flip red i guess

Page 94 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast