Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4105

Thread: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    But it wasn't like you were a crusader pushing the wagon forward. You made your vote without a bang (in opposition to your Amy and GH votes) and maybe tried to discourage manasi from following you
    what on earth

i tried to discourage manasi?

what kind of nonsense is this lol

just because i didnt push dya with the same extent that i pushed ampharos (or gh -> but id argue i pushed dya more than i pushed gh!)

means nothing at all. of course i'm not going to. why would i only have one gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse View Post
    Do you really think I want you dead today, Visor?

Also, do you think you'd ever be actually going over today over dya?
    it starts somewhere

and i think you could start something if you wanted to

Ok, GH and Bop kinda look bad from the eod, but reading it as a whole, my hottake on whole mafia team would be: Visor, Monty, Maple, Dya.
    I still haves slight doubts about rask and dolby, but the former has solid sod2 and the latter's posts look better on the reread. Monty's posts on the other hand...and his votes on Rask and Csargo were opportunistic.
    talk to me about this wolf team because i dont see any connection at all between any of the participants

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse View Post
    Aside from Csargo flipping town, how would you say GH looks kinda bad and also Bop?

Pretty sure dya said they were busy that EoD, which is probably a thing regardless of alignment!!!
    GH made rask a competing wagon and then switched to Csargo, when it looked like dya's the lunch.
    Bop established Csargo as a leading wagon (third vote). During eod he switched to Rask, but when he noticed that it put Dya in lead, because of other changes, he switched back. Like the way they both danced around the wagon makes them possible dya associates.
    But I don't think it's not that damming.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    what on earth

i tried to discourage manasi?

what kind of nonsense is this lol

just because i didnt push dya with the same extent that i pushed ampharos (or gh -> but id argue i pushed dya more than i pushed gh!)

means nothing at all. of course i'm not going to. why would i only have one gear?
    maybe it doesn't.

Vote: dyachei

talk to me about this wolf team because i dont see any connection at all between any of the participants
    They're individual eod reads. You can see my reasoning for Maple few posts back. Monty could be the one actually trying to save Dya. His votes suggest it more than GH's or Bop's. You're partially there, because of your low key vote on Dya and that I find your moves to fit scummy patterns. Basically, with your Amy read you put yourself in a difficult position as scum and the way you moved onto GH feels like a logical way to avoid pressure from that previous push. I might be wrong, but I don't think I usually struggle to find you in games at cfc.

Don't worry about the vote itself too much. I probably will end up voting dya, it's just too boring for now and I want to voice my suspicion.

vote: esooa actually for now

See you at EOD or not

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post
    Final Tally

7 Csargo (Sunbae, Arapocalypse, Hally, Montmorency, GeneralHankerchief, ColonelLubriderm, Maple)

5 dyachei (Raskolnikov, Visor, Manasi, Ephemeral, Esooa)

3 Raskolnikov (pzelda, Cuthillius, Dolby)

2 Esooa (Csargo, dyachei)
    Tierlisting each of the wagons:

Csargo
    Sunbae
    Arapocalypse
    Hally
    ColonelLubriderm
    GeneralHankerchief
    Montmorency
    Maple

dyachei
    Ephemeral
    Esooa
    Manasi

Visor
    Raskolnikov
    pzelda
    Cuthillius/Dolby

Esooa
    Csargo
    dyachei

Raskolnikov - poisoned

...Yeah, I'm not really sure if that helped either!!! I suppose the Csargo wagon is the one I'm most concerned about reads-wise? I don't mean my reads, but more in the sense of my reads, and in the sense that worldbuilding would be weird; not my strong suit!!

I do vaguely recall me/Sunbae starting the Csargo wagon, independently!!!

Also I'm skipping ISOing for the moment, there's just... a lot of stuff!!

Also, I should say that I operate under an assumption that Rask is town a lot rn. If I'm wrong, Visor's probably good and this town might need a strong leader in Visor/GH later. This is why a possible healer might need to let Rask die regardless of his activity today.

Member thankful for this post:

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is there a way to iso on the CFC site?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

yo .

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    in a similar spot as dolby, think she dropped off substantially from ~mid d1

both slots are coasting and it's kinda
    Sorry, I feel bad that I've not been able to contribute much but nothing has really changed for me based on posts in thread and I've not had the time to reread anything the past bit. Dya has done basically nothing, Manti has done basically nothing, so I'm sorta just waiting for that to change/a flip.

Have anything you want to talk about?

very much hate Visor on this page (60ppp (why isn't there a 50) starts at 1621)

i truly, truly don't understand putting me in a wolf list with dyachei

considering all ive done is vote and push them and voted them at eod
    the fact that both of you wolf read both me and dya is mindboggling
    and even if you think we are wolves

voting me over dya is just bonkers.
    Vote: dyachei
    vote: esooa actually for now

See you at EOD or not
    Not quite seeing where to spoiler these quotes but it shouldn't be too bad

anyways, Visors very defensive and tries to push himself as being anti-associated with Dya, saying too that voting him over Dya is bonkers if you think they're possibly w/w. I don't like these points on their own because the defensiveness feels out of place, but particularly because I don't think a vote on Dya is all that clearing if she's wolf. Dya slanked hard enough and was scum read hard enough that you're definitely not going to be going out of your way to defend her as wolf.

But then after all this, Visor votes Dya, who he strongly scum reads, then moves to me instead, on the same page someone pointed out the exact same argument he's giving applies to myself (my vote on Dya)

So I don't really feel like he's fairly reading or really believes his argument, or vote

Ok, GH and Bop kinda look bad from the eod, but reading it as a whole, my hottake on whole mafia team would be: Visor, Monty, Maple, Dya.
    I still haves slight doubts about rask and dolby, but the former has solid sod2 and the latter's posts look better on the reread. Monty's posts on the other hand...and his votes on Rask and Csargo were opportunistic.
    I've like capages recent posting a lot, and this is the team Visor specifically had his !!! response to

and based on individual reads alone, I wouldn't be surprised if these 4 have 3 mafia tbh

i have technically read them but i have no thoughts
    wheres your head at bop
    dya/gh/dolby/esooa

this is the way
    And with that in mind, rereading the page prior I once again dislike it incredibly

Visor says he's read Dya's posts but has no thoughts which I feel like he probably ought to have some kind of thoughts about; it reminds me a lot of Cuth's point that not committing here is >rand!wolf

Ara, meanwhile, is questioning whether Dya/GH is actually w/w. Bop explains, which I have no problems with, but Visor cheer leading him on, not directly involving himself there, and asking him his thoughts then giving a team COMPLETELY different from where Capage got to feels very icky

la minette pâtissier Member Maple's Avatar

Ara is town for raisins but I'm sure I'll figure out if I'm wrong soon enough lol

I'm not sure how to talk about my feelings toward dya without coming off like a dick lol

Theyre almost certainly dying today so I'm not particularly fussed

Someone tried to ask me about my eod at some point

I was pretty explicitly sheeping sunbae, the person I expressed any amount of trust for. Sheeping good players typically gets me pretty good results, sadly not today.

Cuth just feels like he's constantly vomiting spaghetti, it's pretty funny all things considered.

I don't have new feelings about esooa despite their posting this page; I don't really care, its whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    Not quite seeing where to spoiler these quotes but it shouldn't be too bad

anyways, Visors very defensive and tries to push himself as being anti-associated with Dya, saying too that voting him over Dya is bonkers if you think they're possibly w/w. I don't like these points on their own because the defensiveness feels out of place, but particularly because I don't think a vote on Dya is all that clearing if she's wolf. Dya slanked hard enough and was scum read hard enough that you're definitely not going to be going out of your way to defend her as wolf.

But then after all this, Visor votes Dya, who he strongly scum reads, then moves to me instead, on the same page someone pointed out the exact same argument he's giving applies to myself (my vote on Dya)

So I don't really feel like he's fairly reading or really believes his argument, or vote

Cool

My brain is telling me to do a level 2 sort on this after rask flips

Maybe I will

what if i said i'm coming around to thinking manti's actually villagery all things considered

I think the amount of info we'll have if either dying slot flips w is extremely high, and if both flip v that's okay too.

Thinking it over, if both flip village, I'm looking at:

An eod1 that doesn't matter; a d2 that doesn't matter; something about sunbae dying and being 0/3 if I recall their list correctly

The last point doesn't feel all that likely actually, but we'll see

what if i said i'm coming around to thinking manti's actually villagery all things considered
    I imagine you'd end the day voting dyachei

whys that

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    I imagine you'd end the day voting dyachei
    maybe.gif

I cant remember who/what I was tying bop to

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    whys that
    In short the way he's interacting with people is pretty different from how he tends to operate as a wolf

His pushes are pretty whatever but they don't have the same obvious agenda feeling they had in rocks

Is it out of range? arguably not, but it's not nearly as bad as I initially thought

I would say it's a villagery feeling. I think he will need to do something more obvious to change my mind.

Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast