Page 54 of 137 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 4105

Thread: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

I think they have dropped off tonally and in effort from day 1.

I find that concerning.

More concerned about gh and annoyed at cuth though

Member thankful for this post:

Visor 

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    For sure it’s possible.

I think most likely there is definitely 1 but 2 is for sure possible.

Why do you think it’s not possible other than the reason that people feel weird that everyone is thinking it
    GH's blatant semi-defense of dya yesterday, the way he's approached dya today (granted I didn't read the later stuff at that point, but it tracks with earlier stuff); doesn't feel like they go like that when w/w!!

That not w/w read has pretty much nothing to do with everyone else thinking it; I would argue that I had it first!!!

On another point, why is Visor so high and why is GH so low?

Chances of me going back to bed are slim.

Do I watch wandavision now or with brekky. Wat to do

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    what do yall think of esooa
    Liked scope and stuff; not overly towny (I think other people had them a bit overly high at some points which I don't entirely understand?) but also is high enough that I don't really want to go there today!!

Chances of me going back to bed are slim.

Do I watch wandavision now or with brekky. Wat to do
    with brekky ofc

Wandavision hype!!!!!!

(No spoilers here please though; personally I'm only a few episodes in!!)

Vote: Visor

Hey Visor!!!!! Why do you suspect GH and why are people townreading you so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse View Post
    Vote: Visor

Hey Visor!!!!! Why do you suspect GH and why are people townreading you so much?
    i already explained this and because im obviously a villager

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    going to wait on the amy slot resolving before thinking about visor; theyre unlikely to be aligned on a skim
    Why are they unlikely to be unaligned, and also what's your individual Visor read that is independent of the Amy slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    turning over gh/dya in my mind

i think both of them have had distinctly villagery notes today, but i don't love love either of those but i think there's a good enough chance that either one is v that i'd rather go elsewhere today question mark pending certain people being in thread

monty looks absolutely terrible if they're both villagers, thus my vote there, i think specifically pzelda making the first post about dya being an outed wolf early on d1 and also dunking on gh is probably a fairly good look regardless of gh/dya alignments

don't think the wolves are taking quite as much advantage of town blehness as they could, but maybe that's because we're not on the right tracks and don't have to yet?

which would give me a bit of hope for our chances after we get A Flip

there's a big block of what do with manasi/manti/colonel/dolby

and unless there are at least two wolves in there idk what's going on with this game maybe if gh/dya not w/w

i feel like there was a fairly considerable swing of momentum onto specifically that world today, and i don't think the people like actively championing it are as much to blame as the people who treated it as a sort of implicit assumption

idk
    Can you elaborate on the bolded please? What do you think the mafia agenda currently is? Would be interested in general gamestate thoughts as well beyond that!!!

GH's blatant semi-defense of dya yesterday, the way he's approached dya today (granted I didn't read the later stuff at that point, but it tracks with earlier stuff); doesn't feel like they go like that when w/w!!

That not w/w read has pretty much nothing to do with everyone else thinking it; I would argue that I had it first!!!

On another point, why is Visor so high and why is GH so low?
    If dya=w

We had v/w/v wagons with gh pushing the villas and defending the wolf. Nothing he has said or done makes that look better for him.

If rask=w

Similar as above but GH would look not bad because he was on raskd1. I would be concerned about the world he vocally pushed a wolf but voted villas , something I love to do as a wolf, but I wouldn’t be on his ass and he’d be higher. Possible he could be a wolf but less likely

If both=w

Gh ended on a villa when we had w/v/w wagons despite pushing one of the wolves. Absolutely a wolf move. I wouldn’t be surprised if people thought I was a wolf more in this world too because I pushed both wolves vocally and voted csargo. Definitely gh could be a wolf

So talk to me about why gh can’t bea wolf or why I should have him higher before rask flip

Visor 

Why are they unlikely to be unaligned, and also what's your individual Visor read that is independent of the Amy slot?
    I don’t understand how this is a question.

wheres your head at bop

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    uh

i could but i'm not going to

the difference is like you/capage/visor all took hard stances on one or another ahead of the curve

if there's at least one v in gh/dya, and especially if two, wolves are absolutely going to take advantage of the opportunity to back up people's incorrect reads on them and settle the gamestate gently into a confbiased one, but they're rarely going to actually bury them at the start of the phase because they either have to take responsiblity for doing so upon v flips or basically keep their partner from posting better and getting out of reads after mostly being suspected for being Lacking/whatever

the risk/reward is whack, and most people aren't going to do the Plays they'd need to, especially not when we're in this condition already
    Okay so this answers a lot of what I was just asking, ignore that!!!!

I guess my difference in how I'm reading this is that I feel like Visor's push on GH felt like not a town push, where maybe my mindmelding with GH is confbiasing me a little, but... he was one of the first on there and yet from how the thread seems to be moving, I'm not getting the sense that he'd get a lot of heat from it if GH is town!!!

Feels like maybe I'm tunneling a bit, but I'm still ??? at the push and just overall... assumptive stuff when we're on day 2 and everything is still very not set in stone!!! Also no, your previous post explaining it doesn't count if you're talking about your SoD post, Visor!!!!!

wheres your head at bop
    Give me 6 dAyvigs

I’ll shoot dya/gh/montenot/Dolby/manasi/maple

We vote out either cuth or esooa depending on if game continues

Rask dies to poison

And I think the very worst case scenario we are in lylo with a solid core and a good chance to win.

If I hit 2 wolves game basically locked up

Visor 

I would explore switching out montenot with esooa in the above

Also maybe not maple either

dya/gh/dolby/esooa

this is the way

Also I recognize visor could be a wolf but I vibed with him day 1 so while sure he’s a good player, nothing has happened yet to make me question it so ima ride with that

Capage, what does the bolded mean? You said that you liked Dya in your first sentence, then transitioned smoothly directly into calling them suspicious in the next two sentences?

I mean, did I miss something here or what?
    I think that i tried to capture the dissonance between some of her posts feeling good and her overall activity feeling scummy.
    Also, regarding Dolby, I need to dive into it. I think his posts look good, almost too good for overall impact he had. Also, him relying on meta a lot is something what triggers alarms for me. Basically, there's more confidence in his posts than his thread presence suggests.

In one hour I’m going to get my Dunkin’ Donuts sandwich. 2 coffees, midnight roast and a Carmel macchiato, then go to a specialty donut shop and get 3 donuts. Vietnamese coffee, maple bacon(with thick pieces of bacon on top), donut that tastes like Oreo cookie then ima feast on it all while watching wandavision and after I’m gonna sleep.

Later I’ll probably have a big poop
    @Manasi because this is the content you want

Members thankful for this post (2):

If dya=w

We had v/w/v wagons with gh pushing the villas and defending the wolf. Nothing he has said or done makes that look better for him.

If rask=w

Similar as above but GH would look not bad because he was on raskd1. I would be concerned about the world he vocally pushed a wolf but voted villas , something I love to do as a wolf, but I wouldn’t be on his ass and he’d be higher. Possible he could be a wolf but less likely

If both=w

Gh ended on a villa when we had w/v/w wagons despite pushing one of the wolves. Absolutely a wolf move. I wouldn’t be surprised if people thought I was a wolf more in this world too because I pushed both wolves vocally and voted csargo. Definitely gh could be a wolf

So talk to me about why gh can’t bea wolf or why I should have him higher before rask flip
    Are you solely working off of results here, then? I'm probably not going to engage with that because... pre-flip associatives that'd probably involve reading EoD1 thrice, and no!!

His posts today and overall solving have approached the game in a fairly towny manner... an example of this is the dya read development, which I actually think is quite reasonable in light of Csargo flipping town yesterday!!! General stuff that has taken new information into account along with other mindmeldy things; not something I'm extremely confident about, but I feel stronger about it than making pre-flip associations!!!!

Hi Ephemeral/Bop!!!!!

You only got me for half a second there Bop, before I remembered what time it is; GH is (almost) never up this early!!!

Quick question: do people actually think a dya/GH w/w world could exist here? Because... no, don't really think that's a thing!!
    I think it's possible, but I could easily see v/w too

Are you solely working off of results here, then? I'm probably not going to engage with that because... pre-flip associatives that'd probably involve reading EoD1 thrice, and no!!

His posts today and overall solving have approached the game in a fairly towny manner... an example of this is the dya read development, which I actually think is quite reasonable in light of Csargo flipping town yesterday!!! General stuff that has taken new information into account along with other mindmeldy things; not something I'm extremely confident about, but I feel stronger about it than making pre-flip associations!!!!
    Agree to disagree I guess

I don’t understand how this is a question.
    The question was to Manti, asking about the not w/w alignment and his independent Visor read!!

I'm assuming people have those, and are not just sheeping others calling him town!!!!

Also I recognize visor could be a wolf but I vibed with him day 1 so while sure he’s a good player, nothing has happened yet to make me question it so ima ride with that
    Can you elaborate on the vibing with him on day 1 and why you think he's town from that?

what do yall think of esooa
    in a similar spot as dolby, think she dropped off substantially from ~mid d1

both slots are coasting and it's kinda

Visor 

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    I think that i tried to capture the dissonance between some of her posts feeling good and her overall activity feeling scummy.
    Also, regarding Dolby, I need to dive into it. I think his posts look good, almost too good for overall impact he had. Also, him relying on meta a lot is something what triggers alarms for me. Basically, there's more confidence in his posts than his thread presence suggests.
    Huh, okay?

I'm pretty sure I meant to talk about Montmorency, when I talked about the person referring to meta a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post
    Official Tally as of #893

3 Csargo (Sunbae, Arapocalypse, ColonelLubriderm)
    3 dyachei (Raskolnikov [formerly Ampharos], Ephemeral, Hally)

2 pzelda (Montmorency, Dolby)
    2 Raskolnikov [formerly Ampharos] (Visor, pzelda)

1 Cuthillius (Maple)
    1 Dolby (Csargo)
    1 Ephemeral (GeneralHankerchief)
    1 GeneralHankerchief (Cuthillius)
    1 Maple (Esooa)

Not Voting: dyachei, Manasi

Ok, I'm starting reading here. Colonel on Csargo looks like possible wolf positioning, but let's overlook that. If I recall it correctly, Bop suspected Csargo years before voting him.
    So, other wagons and non-voters. I think dya was active enough to vote at this point. I think her focus on defensing herself is a bad look and still might be the best lunch today. I would expect 1 or 2 wolves in throwaway votes too.
    Rask being town or scum is important here. Town rask makes dya's wagon very likely pure. That would mean the other 1-2 wolves are in Dolby, Monty, Visor. All of this fits with my previous reads btw.
    Not much else to take from this.

The question was to Manti, asking about the not w/w alignment and his independent Visor read!!

I'm assuming people have those, and are not just sheeping others calling him town!!!!
    I think it’s a wolfy question from someone reading the game from a villager perspective. Not reading visor villa but reading visor rask as not w/w. It might be possible but it’s painfully clear why people would think it’s not the case

Page 54 of 137 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast