Page 43 of 137 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 4105

Thread: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Default Re: Mass Effect 17er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Unaccountable mindmelds with GH in late day, but I don't get why he didn't acknowledge that I had voted Csargo for him.

On one hand, if dyachei (or Rask to some extent) is scum, Colonel and Maple need to die, but given the lack of self-pres from either Csargo or dyachei, and the way Rask and Csargo behaved toward dyachei's slot, there's a distinct possibility of all-town wagons.

But don't heal Rask, if applicable.

Rask-town and dyach-scum would be ideal in clearing 5 players till LYLO and guaranteeing a couple scum on Csargo wagon. Table for now.

If all town wagons, Dolbster's attitude toward EOD looks a little PIS.

On night-kill speculation, Sunbae feels more like SPK than a counter-suss kill (if there's a term for it).
    I like this post a lot

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dyachei View Post
    apparently rask thinks that he and visor talked about my read in thread

this was the convo beforehand and the only post that might fit that definition

an exaggeration at best
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Why Visor? Can u walk me through your read here? (I would ISO you but I think I won't have time today and will invest some in it only if u become a wagon tbh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    sunbae would better explain it

but basically dya is super lacking in energy/solving

real big 'dont want to be here' energy

hasnt done any of their solving type posts they normally do as villa
    Blatant lies.

OK, pretty late here. ciao

nah, its one of those things people don't think about before they say it

not really cheap at all just comparing perspectives between alignments

you don't have to agree with me, but i bet you remembered why we voted everyone in team game
    you played with me in the team game though. And my day 1 that game was basically throwing reads around based mostly on intuition and not really having much thoughts on them once I move past my votes unless something stood out. You should know this considering I almost 500 posted and was under pressure to explain all my reads all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Esooa View Post
    you played with me in the team game though. And my day 1 that game was basically throwing reads around based mostly on intuition and not really having much thoughts on them once I move past my votes unless something stood out. You should know this considering I almost 500 posted and was under pressure to explain all my reads all day.
    but you never said you forgot your reason for voting there

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Blatant lies.

OK, pretty late here. ciao
    that's a bit better than what i saw when reading your iso because i didnt have visor's post for context...but i still expected more

gh/dya w/w

change my mind.
    I thought it was possible but I just saw the post he made "My literal only intent was to save Dya" lmao

do you think he posts this if they're w/w?

@Raskolnikov where in france is Grenoble? I visited France in high school way back when and I loved it. I just did tourist things but I liked it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    okay but dya had fewer active problems because they were hardly itt and never did anything when they were, which in and of itself is a problem and i don’t understand how you’re not seeing it as such

i mean, you know dya. you know what they’re like as a villager and that they hate wolfing/have had to wolf a lot lately. you saw how they played D1. it’s kinda baffling to me you weren’t even a little concerned
    this post reminded me of what Dya did did day 1 and I'm remembering how they town read Ara but had no reasons for it

hmm sounds familiar

this post reminded me of what Dya did did day 1 and I'm remembering how they town read Ara but had no reasons for it

hmm sounds familiar
    to get rid of possible misinterpretation: I'm saying I think it's weird they're pushing me for not remembering why I voted someone, while they, literally immediately after outing a read, didn't really know why they had it

to get rid of possible misinterpretation: I'm saying I think it's weird they're pushing me for not remembering why I voted someone, while they, literally immediately after outing a read, didn't really know why they had it
    because i dont remember what post lead to me feeling good about ara.

you didnt remember why you voted a slot

they are much different circumstances and trying to equate them is unfair

but you never said you forgot your reason for voting there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unknown.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	24397

click to read idk how to make it bigger

I spent less than 1 minute in my ice cream team mafia ISO to find this post. I said "I don't remember the timing but I'm pretty sure it was motivated by wanting to move the discussion out of the unproductive hally/gh thing"

Literally did not remember why I voted him, and gave the reason I think I would have voted him

because i dont remember what post lead to me feeling good about ara.

you didnt remember why you voted a slot

they are much different circumstances and trying to equate them is unfair
    I don't see the difference. It's not remembering your read either way

I don't see the difference. It's not remembering your read either way
    no? because gut reads are a thing

which is still a reason to vote someone, btw

not remembering which exact post it was for ara is different than not remembering at all why you voted

no? because gut reads are a thing

which is still a reason to vote someone, btw

not remembering which exact post it was for ara is different than not remembering at all why you voted
    yes, but 99% of the time I have a gut read there's a reason for that gut read. I like the tone of a post, I don't like the way x person pushed them, etc. If I were to assume why I voted Cuth, it'd probably be something about not liking the way he entered the thread; tantamount to a gut read. But I didn't remember the exact reason, so I said I forgot. If your entire problem is this, I did the exact same thing as you, but with a little different wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    What happens if they all flip town?
    we'll figure it out

Member thankful for this post:

la minette pâtissier Member Maple's Avatar

la minette pâtissier Member Maple's Avatar

no thoughts head empty

gh/dya w/w

change my mind.
    nod nod

I remember you being distinctly more argumentative in team game though

a bit heavier tonally at the very least

Does aggro level work for Esooa as a tell one way or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    I remember you being distinctly more argumentative in team game though

a bit heavier tonally at the very least
    sure, but that's not really related at all to what Dya is saying. Also, if it helps I'm distinctly trying to be less aggro in general lol

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    im pretty much in the same mindset as i was at the end of day 1;

My lone tinfoil was that sunbae was snowing me and villa read ara too easily along with csargo;

Part of the reason i went CSargo over rasko/dya. I thikn it was possible for csargo to be a wolf in all worlds, and with argo flipping V and sunbae being a V and rasko being poisoned. all the answers are a day phase away for me before i see if i have to completely rethink where i'm at.

One thing that's true is that if rasko is a villa and dya turns out to be a wolf(note: i am currently leaning not eliminating dya this phase) there is no way in a million years i am ever not tunneling the ta-tas off of GH. ITs a thought i can't fully explain but the basic gist that i can relay is that him saying no to dyachei but yes to rasko/csargo and it turns out rasko csargo are villa and dya.

If I was the poisoner I would poison manti/manasi the following phases

Part of the reason I wouldn't want to dig into dya is that I associate them being a wolf with raqsko being a wolf alot so rasko being poisoned lets me peek into that world while i might want to eliminate into another possibility. I might change my mind though but its where im at now
    can you explain the last part more?

sure, but that's not really related at all to what Dya is saying. Also, if it helps I'm distinctly trying to be less aggro in general lol
    fair fair :p

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    thoughts atm

rask can have a day out of respct for subbing in, i dont really give a shit about them

dya i think should die, and i think i want to vote there

HOWEVER

i like the look of the scargo wagon more

so as of right now, am actually leaning voting there

so thats my current feelz

might change my mind

not sure

would maybe cfd but idk who

these wagons are probably Here's Whats Going To Happen but who gives a shit lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack Brannigan View Post
    Official Tally as of #1163

5 Csargo (Sunbae, Arapocalypse, Hally, Montmorency, GeneralHankerchief)
    5 dyachei (Raskolnikov, Visor, Manasi, Ephemeral, Esooa)
    4 Raskolnikov (pzelda, Cuthillius, Dolby, ColonelLubriderm)
    2 Esooa (Csargo, dyachei)
    1 GeneralHankerchief (Maple)

votes at :00 good
    votes at :01 bad
    vote: dyachei

oops still have those quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelLubriderm View Post
    im pretty much in the same mindset as i was at the end of day 1;

My lone tinfoil was that sunbae was snowing me and villa read ara too easily along with csargo;

Part of the reason i went CSargo over rasko/dya. I thikn it was possible for csargo to be a wolf in all worlds, and with argo flipping V and sunbae being a V and rasko being poisoned. all the answers are a day phase away for me before i see if i have to completely rethink where i'm at.

One thing that's true is that if rasko is a villa and dya turns out to be a wolf(note: i am currently leaning not eliminating dya this phase) there is no way in a million years i am ever not tunneling the ta-tas off of GH. ITs a thought i can't fully explain but the basic gist that i can relay is that him saying no to dyachei but yes to rasko/csargo and it turns out rasko csargo are villa and dya.

If I was the poisoner I would poison manti/manasi the following phases

Part of the reason I wouldn't want to dig into dya is that I associate them being a wolf with raqsko being a wolf alot so rasko being poisoned lets me peek into that world while i might want to eliminate into another possibility. I might change my mind though but its where im at now
    idk boss you're putting a conditional of dya w to look at gh and then talk yourself into not flipping dya

???

what am i missing

idk boss you're putting a conditional of dya w to look at gh and then talk yourself into not flipping dya

???
    yeh, I don't really get the rask/dya association either

???
    And

yeh, I don't really get the rask/dya association either
    My memory of their interactions the entire day 1 was a half hearted ampharos vote on dya and that’s it. I could be wildly inaccurate as I haven’t gone back to scrutinize but that’s all I remember.

Since they both basically have helped run MU together for years that lack of interaction is an issue for me. That could absolutely just be a me problem and rask(Amy’s current slot holder) is poisoned so this problem solves itself at least partially

Page 43 of 137 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast