Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage Out of Space

Default Re: Rampage Out of Space

I think the wolves will kill you first for me claiming to have cop checked you as a Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgPicard View Post
    I think the wolves will kill you first for me claiming to have cop checked you as a Mason.
    my partner will protect me...they are a doc/mason

Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin View Post
    probably equal

I'm a little puzzled by the OP

the thread is simple; we just chop Raskol, Chessguy, and HK, and if the wolves haven't slaughtered Argon for claiming cop we circle back and chop him
    We kill tim with fire, I hear you loud and clear

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 View Post
    Hey hk I have an alignment
    I'll just bet you do

probably equal

I'm a little puzzled by the OP

the thread is simple; we just chop Raskol, Chessguy, and HK, and if the wolves haven't slaughtered Argon for claiming cop we circle back and chop him
    interesting

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    nothing really. tiddy bit disappointed by my rand tbh
    i'm not sure i believe this, given how you've posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    I think it's clear.

he's frustrated at the lack of development in thread. Yeah it can come from mafia, yeah it can be faked by mafia, but I just like it.
    What do you think now @Dolby ?

There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, we're wearing sunglasses, and I'm killing Csargo.

pzelda 

There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, we're wearing sunglasses, and I'm killing Csargo.

Hardclaim: Muller

Csargo 

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Hmmmm I don't get it, maybe I should mull it over more.

ngl want to townread this
    I think it's clear.

he's frustrated at the lack of development in thread. Yeah it can come from mafia, yeah it can be faked by mafia, but I just like it.
    I like Dolby for liking this.

Good morning fellow space citizens!

Page 1 - It looks like there's a wolf in csargo/rask. Dolby feels good. Borg guts town for fake derping.
    Page 2 - I guess both wolves and towns posted on the page, but nothing decisive.
    Page 3 - Lewwyn's choice of posts to respond to is noteworthy, but too light to be alignment indicative. Csargo being more active than usual is mildly unsettling.

Overall, not much to talk about yet. HK and Csargo could be waffles together, if Rask town, but that's a nasty association I got here. HK's approach to this game feels slightly diferent than the last time, but my alignment was different back then and It was easy to see towniness in his posts.
    Rask feels really hyped for this game despite claiming light disappointment about his role. I haven't decided if it's a good look yet.
    C4 posted enough for me to notice them, but that's all I can say about their posts with certainty.
    Tim not flooding the gates with posts probably should be a villa lean, but it would be a meh meta lean.

Villa leans: Dolby, Borg
    Scum potential: Rask, Csargo, HK

Ok, It looks like the thread is dead right now. I'll be back in the evening and as I have a lot of work to do overnight, I probably will be here a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    Tim not flooding the gates with posts probably should be a villa lean, but it would be a meh meta lean.
    Would scum Tim flood the thread?

Yes

Lewwyn 

Quote Originally Posted by pzelda View Post
    C4 posted enough for me to notice them, but that's all I can say about their posts with certainty.
    Not being able to make a read on me by now is some bs.

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

@Csargo: I am hype to play again around here and with this roster. Still disappointed by the rand though. (and amused people will read into this)
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Quote Originally Posted by Lewwyn View Post
    I like Dolby for liking this.
    What did you like about it? and why?

I think I am gonna TR Tim for wanting Csargo's head. (I am going to ignore the fact he wants them all for the time being, he made a seperate post for Csargo which feels about right)

Whose thread?
    Thread's dead baby

Whose thread?
    Thread's dead baby

where we're going we don't need threads

Rask is town

I think you're wrong

It seems quite abstract from pzelda , he starts reading wolf based on nothing. D1 reads seems quite out of place to me .

Panda towny

@Csargo: I am hype to play again around here and with this roster. Still disappointed by the rand though. (and amused people will read into this)
    alright, this makes some sense to me then. I didn't get a feeling of disappointment from your posts, more H Y P E, but

Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 View Post
    Not being able to make a read on me by now is some bs.
    You're pretty neutral, I don't really have a read on you either. feel like pzelda's take is about right.

So: early reads...these are obviously subject to development, but will be decisive. Nulls are for wimps.

Argon: in first, claims cop, claims ridiculous n0 check on me, uses avatar basically open referencing that he is a wolf...just another day in the life for him...if he is a wolf he has partners and at least some of those partners would be saying "WTF dude?" because they don't know him. No sign of that discomfort; Argon town.

Chessguy: lots of posts, creates image of "let's get started" by picking at gif posters but doesn't say anything really, overeager to be read on this; probs just a wolf.

Csargo: throwing them gif, but a LOT of them, then shifted to words and stayed overbusy for Csargo; probs a wolf.

Raskol: Emphasizing "disappointed by the rand" which is code for "I claim village," doesn't mention me until he finds a way to be agreeable instead of challenging immediately so trying to stay off radar; probs a wolf.

Dolby: meaningless paragoning of Argon, early read of Chessguy that I disagree with, challenged and stuck to it in a good way. Town.

Hollowkatt: comes in swinging to draw attention, early targeting on Raskol so reval as potential w/w there, seems to be worried about me an appropriate amount. Town

Nanook: enters by establishing slanker cred, immediately threatens to kill the person that helps him. Town

Winston: entry by Hardclaim, no additional posts. lean town

Lewynn: entry is softballed off previous post, but second post indicates reading of full thread, then back to softballing off another entry. Probs wolf

Pzelda: opens with a developed reads post which he just got wolf bombed for last time I saw him and he didn't get bombed for it here. May just have done a better job of it, but... Probs just town.

Panda: points out Pzeldas read post as unique, which is accurate, but wolfs it just for that without challenging the reads. Wolf

Many not posted yet. Gnome, Ibn, Laurentus, El, Vro...get your stuff together.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast