Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2427

Thread: Rampage Out of Space

mad, bad, dangerous to know Member hollowkatt's Avatar

Default Re: Rampage Out of Space

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    i don't need to concede anything to you, and the fact you're even pushing that is just further evidence of I've been saying all day

you're not thinking like a townie

you're just looking for a way out
    and you're being obtuse so eh I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus View Post
    Okay, time for everyone to hardclaim.
    Muller?

Muller?

Okay, just looked this up, and it says that your role is a passive one that shows the incorrect result when scanned. So how tf did you get a green check?

Okay, just looked this up, and it says that your role is a passive one that shows the incorrect result when scanned. So how tf did you get a green check?

I honestly can't tell if you're just playing along here, or if you think I'm actually being serious.

And since your role is that it displays an incorrect result when scanned, doesn't that mean a green check is actually equivalent to a red check when you throw the 50% accuracy bullshit on top that Zelda's scan would have had?

I honestly can't tell if you're just playing along here, or if you think I'm actually being serious.
    So what's your actual claim, then?

To remove all doubt, I'm vt.

I hardclaimed muller to start d1 because I find idiotic first-post hardclaims both amusing and, on occasion, helpful.

I did actually hardclaim miller once in a game at gitp where I was genuinely something kinda like a miller and got chopped d1 for my trouble.

I've also falsely hardclaimed miller at least once while not being a miller. It's one of the more provocative claims I've tried, but probably not as effective as Hardclaim: Jester or Hardclaim: Liar when it comes to generating readable discussion.

I think the other game where I hardclaimed miller might actually have been mountainous.

As for why muller instead of miller, I'd love to tell you it was a typo, but the truth is I just thought it was funny.

I hardclaimed muller to start d1 because I find idiotic first-post hardclaims both amusing and, on occasion, helpful.
    I can't believe I forgot the most important reason:

Reminding Visor of that game.

In case of fire or flood...

vote: borg

vote: Winston
    Since I know it must be you

Also if only one person votes and they vote for me, I would be out, but not by majority.

Can you estimate how long it will be before you claim sk, LA?

Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BorgPicard View Post
    Tomorrow
    rl or in-game?

@Laurentus
    Please get off my wagon so I don't accidentally kill you.

Performance art.

I love it.

Performance art.

I love it.

I know you are mafia and I know Laurentus is town. I get cop checks on even nights. That is how I found Tim d1

never change, la

@Csargo

If you could read and figure out if there's a world where hk/dolby is the scum team, that would be most helpful.

I was going to do it, but then shitposting and beer happened.

@Csargo @Laurentus
    Since you are the only ones I know are on my side I feel like we need to coordinate a strategy. I am willing to delay Winston's death to tonight in order to get rid of one of HK or Vro. Then tomorrow with either Csargo or Laurentus dead that will leave us vs Vro or Dolby to kill. Does this sound like a good plan? Or do you really think Dolby is super deep wolfing. I can't be night killed mechanically so I am not worried about that.

The only way town wins is if they get a mafia tonight. If we vote out a town then I either hit a mafia or town. If I hit mafia it will be Laurentus/Csargo another town and another mafia. Then town can vote out either sk, another town, or mafia. If the mafia or town is voted out then sk will kill another town/mafia and then have parity and win. If sk hits town then it will be 2 mad vs sk and town leading to a rand chance of either mafia win or sk win. Town needs to get their act together if they want to win.

For my part, I'm vanilla. HK has claimed VT.
    @Csargo, you're good, you don't have to out your role. @Dolby, @Winston Hughes and @Vroendal, what are each of you?
    I've claimed VT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal View Post
    I don't fear the NK because I don't have a role.
    Help me Lau, I feel myself wavering. Is this Michi in AoT? I honestly can't tell.

@Csargo @Laurentus
    Since you are the only ones I know are on my side I feel like we need to coordinate a strategy. I am willing to delay Winston's death to tonight in order to get rid of one of HK or Vro. Then tomorrow with either Csargo or Laurentus dead that will leave us vs Vro or Dolby to kill. Does this sound like a good plan? Or do you really think Dolby is super deep wolfing. I can't be night killed mechanically so I am not worried about that.
    Is the implication here that you think myself, Winston, and HK are the baddies? Which is the most likely scum-team there to you?

After reading through the Winston/HK bout I'm left thinking that they're not w/w.

The only way town wins is if they get a mafia tonight. If we vote out a town then I either hit a mafia or town. If I hit mafia it will be Laurentus/Csargo another town and another mafia. Then town can vote out either sk, another town, or mafia. If the mafia or town is voted out then sk will kill another town/mafia and then have parity and win. If sk hits town then it will be 2 mad vs sk and town leading to a rand chance of either mafia win or sk win. Town needs to get their act together if they want to win.
    I'll look at what you're peddling here when I wake up. Right now it just looks like flailing.

Member thankful for this post:

I've claimed VT.

Help me Lau, I feel myself wavering. Is this Michi in AoT? I honestly can't tell.
    I dunno what you're implying here. Are you comparing me to Michi because he was scum? Because I forgot your claim?

I dunno what you're implying here. Are you comparing me to Michi because he was scum? Because I forgot your claim?
    Nah this is in reference to BP. His latest claim (except the killing players part, I don't believe that) kinda makes actual sense sense from his previous claim's perspective, as a scum I think he might be more aware that the "not assigned" bit had been revealed. If I believe his claim though, he's the only townie of the 4 I'm wary of though, and Winston's been making plays today, his tone has been incredible.

After reading through the Winston/HK bout I'm left thinking that they're not w/w.
    Ya don't say. And what has it done for your worldview?

Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast