Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage Out of Space

Default Re: Rampage Out of Space

Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus View Post
    I've never played a game with one of those. I am assuming there's a vig, seeing as Tim done got killed, so I also assume an SK is a common counterpart to a game that has a vig?

How would one spot an SK, and why would HK's posts potentially be indi--

Wait, is an SK necessarily scum-aligned, or is it usually 3P?
    sk is the quintessential 3p

Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal View Post
    I'm alive. Am open for questioning.
    You are the leading wagon, I think, how do you feel about that, and as the most familiar person in the game to me, what is your take on everyone at present?

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I've never played a game with one of those. I am assuming there's a vig, seeing as Tim done got killed, so I also assume an SK is a common counterpart to a game that has a vig?

How would one spot an SK, and why would HK's posts potentially be indi--

Wait, is an SK necessarily scum-aligned, or is it usually 3P?
    It's 3P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Hey Vroe.

Am I still Mr Scummypants?
    For me, absolutely. Your self-awareness of your own past meta was your only defense.

If there's a vig here, we've not seen them shoot so far.

The tim kill was definitely the sk, based on the write-up.

For me, absolutely. Your self-awareness of your own past meta was your only defense.
    If you're scum, I know that Tim told you that this kind of thing is the quickest route to my towncircle.

Nevertheless...

If there's a vig here, we've not seen them shoot so far.

The tim kill was definitely the sk, based on the write-up.
    Okay, then I can finally finish my question now that I have more context. What did HK say that made him sound like an SK?

You are the leading wagon, I think, how do you feel about that, and as the most familiar person in the game to me, what is your take on everyone at present?
    I feel almost nothing about that.

My take on my town leans has been reshuffled slightly since yesterday, my scum leans remain the same.

However...

I'm not getting chopped today.

If anything, I'm probably the most widely townread player here (despite my efforts to the contrary).

So, if not me then who?

My take on my town leans has been reshuffled slightly since yesterday, my scum leans remain the same.
    Lol, Vro, I only just got here like 5 hours ago, I don't know what your leans are. I was catching up and then got derailed.

(am still writing up my exact takes, El-A is now down to Null, Dolby is top town, CP's moved down a bit)

However...

If anything, I'm probably the most widely townread player here (despite my efforts to the contrary).

So, if not me then who?
    Oh, don't worry, I'm here now, if Vro is Town, I'm going to get hard-tunneled and I can take your place.

However...

So, if not me then who?
    The part I don't get at all is why you're being town-read, I feel like I've just been ignored because "vibes" say you're good to everyone, which can be understandable if they've had a long history playing with you, but from my readthrough of D1 and now I've yet to see a single decent argument as to why you're town.

You're probably not getting chopped today, it's probably me, but if I die they might move on to you and I'm fine with that.

If it's not you, I would immediately go after Ibn, then Nanook.

Okay, then I can finally finish my question now that I have more context. What did HK say that made him sound like an SK?
    Oh nothing in particular.

The point is that anyone could be the sk, no matter how believable their scumhunting process is.

Oh, don't worry, I'm here now, if Vro is Town, I'm going to get hard-tunneled and I can take your place.
    I'm still reading through this phase. Why would you be hard-tunneled do you think?

The part I don't get at all is why you're being town-read, I feel like I've just been ignored because "vibes" say you're good to everyone, which can be understandable if they've had a long history playing with you, but from my readthrough of D1 and now I've yet to see a single decent argument as to why you're town.

You're probably not getting chopped today, it's probably me, but if I die they might move on to you and I'm fine with that.

But Vro, I offer a way out: kill HK with me!

I'm still reading through this phase. Why would you be hard-tunneled do you think?
    Because you cannot be Town without tunneling me, it's a law of nature.

Oh, you mean specifics? Take a look at Derpgate, as it has been so lovingly named.

I'm weird and annoying and usually get chopped day 1 by people who don't know me. Thankfully, there are enough people in this game who've seen me play before to know that this is exactly what I'm like as town.

Can you expand on these choices?

Because you cannot be Town without tunneling me, it's a law of nature.
    This is true. Can you state at least three reasons why I should be voting HK?

There's at least one town here with absolutely horrendous takes

Also, yeah HK was the redacted individual I mentioned earlier that I thought had elevated SK potential

Here you go, this is my first post (well, the first proper one, anyway), and Derpgate happens on the next page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post

Also, yeah HK was the redacted individual I mentioned earlier that I thought had elevated SK potential
    jtbc I am not endorsing a vote there

Oh, damn, I didn't paste the link. Here go go for real, Vro:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053821014

And I can offer two reasons to vote HK, not 3:

His jump on my wagon was far too opportunistic, and your life depends on getting rid of someone else, and he could someone.

Who's the person with the most votes rn who isn't Vro or HK?

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome View Post
    I don't have a clue. You may as well leave your vote there. I don't like the asking questions while simultaneously voting maneuver. In my opinion, it just looks like your goal is intimidation, rather than an actual discussion of the game. Is that your intention?
    fyi if GG does not improve I want them dead at some point

Who is it, though?

Quote Originally Posted by NANOOK View Post
    My legacy is you're town Dolby is not

I kind of think lewyn is town too but idk.

El might be too idk
    Why? @NANOOK

I'm weird and annoying and usually get chopped day 1 by people who don't know me. Thankfully, there are enough people in this game who've seen me play before to know that this is exactly what I'm like as town.

Can you expand on these choices?
    Absolutely. I think Ibn's attack on LA was incredibly opportunistic and felt like an excuse to stay off of the main wagons without any kind of what I felt would be good support to back up his reasoning.

Nanook hasn't done a lot so far, which I understand to be his meta, but if I want him to be pushed as far as needed to actually place him on my reads-list.

I would need more time to consider whether you're a mason with GG if you should flip town, if you flip wolf there's no way I'm not going after her.

Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast