Thread: Can't get the Date UI working

Default Can't get the Date UI working

Hello. I tried to get the date ui working but failed. All tipps doesn't seem to work. I tried to launch it in windowed mode but this was not working. Then I tried to lauch it not via the Steam Launcher but with the launch.bat in the mod folder but I got stuck on the Title screen.
    I know its just a minor detail but it starts toi really bother me;)

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arrow Re: Can't get the Date UI working

Hello Flual, welcome to the .Org and to EB .

I am afraid that this particular forum is pretty dead. You could go over to the TWC Europa Barbarorum 2 fora, and ask therem

Default Re: Can't get the Date UI working

Hello Ludens

Sorry to reply here, but I'm confused that this forum is dead. The EBII website says this is the primary forum and to report bugs here. Is this still the correct forum for bugtracking? The project seems to still be active, right? So where is the proper bugtracker?

Best,
    ch3393

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Can't get the Date UI working

Quote Originally Posted by ch3393 View Post
    Hello Ludens

Sorry to reply here, but I'm confused that this forum is dead. The EBII website says this is the primary forum and to report bugs here. Is this still the correct forum for bugtracking? The project seems to still be active, right? So where is the proper bugtracker?

Best,
    ch3393
    Hello ch3393, welcome to the .org!

It's pretty much what Zarrr wrote: the .Org subforums for EB are barely used, and you are more likely to get a reply over at the Total War Center.

Thank you! I messed up my registration over there, so I will need to make a new username.

I'm not looking for it so much for myself, the mod is running more than smoothly enough for me -- I just thought maybe it would be useful to the team to add bugs to the bugtracker as I bump into them. I don't know who runs the website, but it may be helpful to have the hyperlink there point to the more active bugtracker

Best,
    ch3393/TBA