Thread: Champs S9

Default Champs S9

INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 9)

Ahoy there! :)

I’m very excited to invite your community to participate in Season 9 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The tournament first started back in 2013. Since then, 320+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

It’s a super fun event that has created many new friendships and close bonds between communities. I hope that you would be interested in taking part :)

DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITATION?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to Lissa as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot. Currently, the plan is to accommodate 135 communities this season. If there is further interest, additional communities may sign up as substitutes; generally there are some replacements needed both before and during games.

If your community agrees to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is April 24th, but the sooner the better.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes

You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
    In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate (a back-up) who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
    Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 600-700 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis!

-----------------

you all know the drill. nominate some people and we'll figure out who is going

ive had a chat to Sunbae, who wants to rep us this year, so we got one candidate

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Champs S9

I nominate whoever wants to go. Sunbae is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

we stan sunbae in this house

everyone get in line

Csargo 

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Would happily go and rep the best I can but if literally anyone else that plays here a bit more frequently would like a go at it then by all means please do so

Csargo 

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Go Sunbae go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photofunky.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	25374
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Csargo 

looks like sunbae it is

congratulations @Sunbae, please demolish the competition

Csargo 

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

I promise to either do well or fail so spectacularly that it's hilarious anyways!

Thanks <3

Csargo