Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3908

Thread: Sorceror 17er Game Thread

Default Re: Sorceror 17er Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by katze View Post
    why is it now that im softening up on cape that everyone else is like "oh its obviously cape and katze was a genius all along" help
    i bet it's because of #thefear

i don't think it's obviously cape i just think they look a lot worse now than they did before i read their early posts w/ flips and i've locked in two people i was v-reading but didn't personally have locked in and i can't bring myself to actually think it's you or dobby even though i know both of you could be capable of doing the things you've done

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    i bet it's because of #thefear
    wait you're supposed to say this when you say "wait but it might be katze they're a good wolf"

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    i don't think it's obviously cape i just think they look a lot worse now than they did before i read their early posts w/ flips and i've locked in two people i was v-reading but didn't personally have locked in and i can't bring myself to actually think it's you or dobby even though i know both of you could be capable of doing the things you've done
    lmao

like here

you add a #TheFear here smh

we don't have enough informati Member Sleep's Avatar

fuuuuck i'm alive

lmao

like here

you add a #TheFear here smh
    you terrify me all the way deep down into my soul

i will not contemplate dobby rask or hk today, starting from there. working through stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    well it was because the vested person was kinda revealed and I didn't wanna be blown up for a silly reason like "oh Cape fakeclaimed vest when I had vest" or w/e
    i believe this

am i an idiot?

i reread a chunk of cape's iso

i now think he's town, almost blatantly so

i don't wanna vote him

This is literally town points to me. Like majorly so. Wolves love to make weird and hedgy reads on town, it's because they know that I am town and that their mafias are mafias. This really doesn't incriminate me like you think it does
    this is also correct re: ender's read on cape, it looks more like he is opening himself up to misyeeting cape later down the line

amazing what a brain reset does to you

not gonna case it because i don't have time but with fresh eyes outside the tunnel i dont think im voting him ever

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
    2 more dumb thoughts on why benneh died over raskolnikov

rask pushed cuth super hard, benneh pushed cuth pretty hard

there wasa little tinfoil on benneh expressed (or maybe just from me) in thread so that couldve potentially been taken advantage of by wolf

rask not dying could be because the woof wants cuth to keep being hard pushed by someone (although benneh did it too he wasnt as passionate about it as rask was)

and theres also the viewpoint where, if rask does die, reading into "why did rask die over benneh" would be 500 red fat arrows pointing at cuth

but that could also be done to get a free kill on cuth

but having cuth in f3 is a cool thing for wolves if cuth is town because ending the game without cuth dying is like... kinda lol

and yes to clarify my issue with today because i dont think i have worded it out (im bolding because i think reading this post will be awful if anyone even tries it and this might improve readability but i think i have actually good thoughts here)

READ THIS PART IF UR GONNA READ ANYTHING pls

I was very set on Cuth or Katze yoink for today, and Katze is hard shielding Cuth now. Meaning if I'm going to trust Katze as town or potential town, I need to find someone outside of those two. That'd probably be Cape. But katze and Cuth feel way higher on my priority list. And it's a perfect scenario for wolf katze to try and get to endstages of the game with. It's not as beneficial for anyone else.

So if Katze is actually town, the Cuth read is real. If Cuth is town, Katzes read on Cuth could be fake, but Katze can also go back to saying "I was wrong sorry" and it won't get us any closer to solving Katze, and then we either yoink katze or we go someone else and BAM f3 where anything can happen.

So like, any logical thoughts i might have just tell me Katze is the best yeet, but looking at the above, another yoink chain that doesn't make the game impossible COULD be Cape -> Katze and then f3 with Cuth +2 (probably HK and me or Sleep unless someone wants to keep the rask tinfoil alive)

That would mean we leave Cuth til f3. But if Cape is town, we HAVE to kill katze after for any of it to make sense according to the above, and uh, sure that is fine but awful to drag the game out

that was more than 2 thoughts
    I guess, yeah. I am certainly here to vote Cuth.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Players Votes

Cape90 2 (Dobby, Cuthillius)
    katze 1 (hollowkatt)

vote: katze
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

sorry Visor, but u know the drill

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
    not gonna case it because i don't have time but with fresh eyes outside the tunnel i dont think im voting him ever
    id strongly appreciate it if you did because clearing v!cape would be gamewinning

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    I guess, yeah. I am certainly here to vote Cuth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    vote: katze
    you spelled cuth wrong, bronana

id strongly appreciate it if you did because clearing v!cape would be gamewinning
    fwiw you dont need to write out a massive case just would appreciate anything

i think he's absolutely less villagery than id expect from v!cape, including what i saw in the mash, but you played the mash so your experience there is worth more than my brief observations

fwiw you dont need to write out a massive case just would appreciate anything

i think he's absolutely less villagery than id expect from v!cape, including what i saw in the mash, but you played the mash so your experience there is worth more than my brief observations
    have you seen him as mafia or is this just "not up to the standards of his usual towngame"

because the impression i got from reading his posting over the last two phases with fresh eyes is it is very much his towngame is the short answer

Im watching a movie but kwep thinking about this game
    @Sleep you say you read capes iso and don't see how he's wolf

I say, read his interactions with the woofs, and read katze/cuth interactions. Specifically with ender. I quoted a lot of those relevant posts and some thoughts on them. You can't just watch his posts in isolation, that's not super useful atp.

I don't mind a cuth vote either because yeah I wrote why a few times but I think cape is the hit

Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
    Im watching a movie but kwep thinking about this game
    @Sleep you say you read capes iso and don't see how he's wolf

I say, read his interactions with the woofs, and read katze/cuth interactions. Specifically with ender. I quoted a lot of those relevant posts and some thoughts on them. You can't just watch his posts in isolation, that's not super useful atp.

I don't mind a cuth vote either because yeah I wrote why a few times but I think cape is the hit
    okay i'll give it a look

have you seen him as mafia or is this just "not up to the standards of his usual towngame"

because the impression i got from reading his posting over the last two phases with fresh eyes is it is very much his towngame is the short answer
    mostly the latter, i have seen him wolf but i'd be lying if i said i remembered it very well

if i wanted to throw out a buzzword id say "nuance" and then let it echo a few times but ill reopen the iso and see how i feelze

the uh biggest fear of mine idly in the back of my head is that katze was taking advantage of my paranoia about newc to drive a wagon there eod2

i still need to reread katze/cuth but i think one of those two is where i am going today unless i read both and decide i like neither

the uh biggest fear of mine idly in the back of my head is that katze was taking advantage of my paranoia about newc to drive a wagon there eod2

i still need to reread katze/cuth but i think one of those two is where i am going today unless i read both and decide i like neither
    what

you werent even on newcomb at eod2

mostly the latter, i have seen him wolf but i'd be lying if i said i remembered it very well

if i wanted to throw out a buzzword id say "nuance" and then let it echo a few times but ill reopen the iso and see how i feelze
    https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/mha...-wins/1424/397

you can give him a skim in this if you want a refresher

thing that set off alarms for me in that game was his cases on people were just terrible and his energy fell off a cliff as the game went along

im gonna go look over the interaction stuff dobby pointed out

what

you werent even on newcomb at eod2
    yeah but i was suspicious of him and you kind of took that and ran with it, then i chickened out

I thought something along those lines earlier, like yesterday (as in today, not yestergameday) but reading d1 specifically with interactions and not just his posts in isolation is two completely different things

I just.. cape/cuth into katze. I think its just that.

Yeah in f3 reread hks posts but I feel like he might be a nk. I had some sus on him early but left that behind but in a f3 situation look back at it

Sleep idk some sus stuff but a lot of kinda clearing

Rask is town

Feels I've I've written these things 50 times

This was relating to a post katze made on Ender
    wait I just realized the wall was on Newcomb, not Ender

I distinctly remember something else I said but I dont see anything
    No

I thought a wall they made was on Newcomb was an Ender wall, so no I cannot
    this is still such a weird sequence and im like....

is it w!cape actually just not reading my posts and assuming i was going to be cleared? is it v!cape misremembering history?

it's just so weird. there's layers to it, like... if v!cape was distraught about the newcomb flip then X, w!cape was just trying to survive in any way possible... etc etc

This was relating to a post katze made on Ender
    wait I just realized the wall was on Newcomb, not Ender

I distinctly remember something else I said but I dont see anything
    yeah but i was suspicious of him and you kind of took that and ran with it, then i chickened out
    not... really? i was suspicious of him before you ever were and it never reaalllllly went away, i larped a bit at sod2 to try to wifom myself into believing he was town but it didn't stick very long before i went back to disliking a majority of his posting

Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast