Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

Default Re: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

Ladd's presence indicates my wolfiness, got it.

I'd get a picture of Maia or either of the two siblings but I'm being lazy rn because my D&D got cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    They're just intimidated by your extreme Sufjan Stevensness

I'd get a picture of Maia or either of the two siblings but I'm being lazy rn because my D&D got cancelled.
    You freaked me out bc "Maia" is my rl name. Now I definitely want to see that cat, or no heart emojis for you

I saw Maia and I thought it said mafia

So anyway

Mafia right

taffy seems like a villager yolo

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    taffy seems like a villager yolo
    You seem to underappreciate the RVS, and since it's late I'll plonk down a vote and go to bed.

Vote: Mischief for pulling an Abe Simpson on us.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201129_143222.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.91 MB 
ID:	25574

I have been asked for cat pics and I shall deliver after all.

Oh hm that was smaller than I expected.

Vote: Raskolnikov

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

thats me sneaking away to play werewolf while nobodys looking

you all have adorable cats and doggos and i am jealous cause i cant have any at my current place

Looked into getting a rabbit cause that wasnt listed but apparently they require a lot more space than I thought/have

I love these emojis

Sooooo is it always quiet on d1 here?

let's play ww!

Do you think Visor was being serious and is being serious or not serious more likely to indicate alignment one way or another?

Yeah, org emotes are GOAT. As for quiet, if you're used to the mu speeds this one will be a lot slower. I think I averaged about 75-80 posts last game and died day 3 but was in the top quarter of posters when I died. Game before that here I think I died in the 50s. Usually a much more laid back and methodical type of thread early instead of a spam fest (I'm also going to be taking it into account the feedback that I posted a bit too much in a row last game and will be trying to keep things in fewer posts, as well as some other stuff but I won't bore anyone about the finer details of my adjustments). Got a bit more active in the back half of the game but by then it's a lot fewer people so it wasn't a big difference in daily posts.

If you'd like to get the ball rolling I'm all ears. I don't have anything very interesting on my end. A slight, slight frown towards Ender for acting like/thinking that Visor's response to you + vote on Ender were related but it's so small on the grand scale of things that I doubt it'll be a relevant factor by end of day. Kinda think your eagerness to get going is a towny mindset when coupled with your initial pranking/bubbly spurt but shrug. Don't really understand the visor yolo on taffy but maybe I just had to be there. Don't think Mischief saying he has to eat is abe simpsoning?

I've determined from experience that getting 5 people to consistently box out the same block of time weekly is just an impossible task. Think we canceled like 30-40% of my d&d games back when I "played" weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    I've determined from experience that getting 5 people to consistently box out the same block of time weekly is just an impossible task. Think we canceled like 30-40% of my d&d games back when I "played" weekly
    I have managed to make the cancelling more like 10-15% so I'm actually pretty happy. But also kinda sad that it did get cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Lantana View Post
    Do you think Visor was being serious and is being serious or not serious more likely to indicate alignment one way or another?
    My response is "Vague wave, shrug, glance."

Also yeah, Org is relatively laid back compared to other places.

I have found one, one beautiful townread!

Also:

Vote: Sunbae

By all known laws of aviation, Baes should not be able to fly.

I have managed to make the cancelling more like 10-15% so I'm actually pretty happy. But also kinda sad that it did get cancelled

My response is "Vague wave, shrug, glance."

Also yeah, Org is relatively laid back compared to other places.
    10-15% is incredible really. Super jealous of your squad being able to do that. We had a stretch where we went like two months without a cancellation and then it just fell apart where we'd go two weeks cancelled, a half session cause someone said they just weren't feeling it, a cancelled session, a full session, then repeat for a few months until we kinda just ... stopped.

Put it this way: we're currently on Hiatus for the last 5 months and if we don't finish by October it will be 4 years of playing curse of strahd lol

I have found one, one beautiful townread!

Also:

Vote: Sunbae

By all known laws of aviation, Baes should not be able to fly.

me creeping away from flowers so i cant be a bee

10-15% is incredible really. Super jealous of your squad being able to do that. We had a stretch where we went like two months without a cancellation and then it just fell apart where we'd go two weeks cancelled, a half session cause someone said they just weren't feeling it, a cancelled session, a full session, then repeat for a few months until we kinda just ... stopped.

Put it this way: we're currently on Hiatus for the last 5 months and if we don't finish by October it will be 4 years of playing curse of strahd lol
    Sounds like you found the true curse of strahd

Sounds like you found the true curse of strahd
    Do you know how hard I laughed when the FFB crew started talking about doing curse of strahd? im like nah, i think ive had enough of that for a lifetime lol

We'll see if they can keep it together or if schedules/desire to play breaks it up. Little worried it's just gonna collapse after 1-2 sessions.

(Like the 'oh that was fun we should do this again sometime' that turns into never)

Oh I think what they meant re simpsoning was mischief showing up and then leaving immediately like the gif

We'll see if they can keep it together or if schedules/desire to play breaks it up. Little worried it's just gonna collapse after 1-2 sessions.

(Like the 'oh that was fun we should do this again sometime' that turns into never)
    I hope it ends up being something they stick with and have fun with. D&D is such a good time if you can keep it going (plus I'd love to play later in the year when my schedule opens up and they are on a different module)

I might even throw my DM hat into the ring later to run one of the MTG modules (or even a more custom one that I designed years ago when we thought we'd be playing our games every week)

Re taffy, I just did it because newer player I think and posted a bunch at the start, small stuff but figured if villa they might bounce off it. They went to bed apparently so I guess not. And they didn't really talk about the game so I guess no read there is fairer. Or rather I want to see how they approach solving overnight.

I hope it ends up being something they stick with and have fun with. D&D is such a good time if you can keep it going (plus I'd love to play later in the year when my schedule opens up and they are on a different module)

I might even throw my DM hat into the ring later to run one of the MTG modules (or even a more custom one that I designed years ago when we thought we'd be playing our games every week)
    Custom sunbae module eh?

The gang does persona 5 :p

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast