Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Default Re: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Re taffy, I just did it because newer player I think and posted a bunch at the start, small stuff but figured if villa they might bounce off it. They went to bed apparently so I guess not. And they didn't really talk about the game so I guess no read there is fairer. Or rather I want to see how they approach solving overnight.
    Cool, thanks. Similar to mine on Lantana then with the bubbly/eager thing and trying to interact with them some to get rolling.

Custom sunbae module eh?

The gang does persona 5 :p
    Actually no! I did a custom module for MTG Amonkhet. They have a module for it themselves but I ended up taking it off into a very different direction using their stuff as a baseline.

Not sure what to think of mischief taking three posts to check out lol, but I'll see what happens overnight

Any real thoughts on blade/ender sunbae?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    Cool, thanks. Similar to mine on Lantana then with the bubbly/eager thing and trying to interact with them some to get rolling.
    Ya, real simple read.

Not sure what to think of mischief taking three posts to check out lol, but I'll see what happens overnight

I mean not really. I know I ended up being right there last game but realistically it was due to vote history/flips and a bit of luck, so I don't even really have the "you can read them well lets go 2/2 get em" brainworm or anything. I had the mildest slanting face at the ladd comment to you, like a "oh that reads a bit annoyed why would he be annoyed by that" thing but i just wanna see what he gets into.

Concerned I'm already posting too much. Didn't plan on it but then I start chatting with people and it gets away from me.

Don't really read much into the mischief thing. Taking it at face value that he wanted to say hi then go eat and will be back later.

Sunbae v (this won't bite me in the ass at all)

checks out, I’m fine with a lower volume game personally and tend to post way too much now. This will be a good lesson regardless of outcome.

Also I think a bubbly = towny description is fine for me at the moment, but I can get quite feisty just for full disclosure. As in… don’t just wolf read me if I am not a single wave bubbly nya

This was in response to Sunbae^

Concerned I'm already posting too much. Didn't plan on it but then I start chatting with people and it gets away from me.

Don't really read much into the mischief thing. Taking it at face value that he wanted to say hi then go eat and will be back later.
    Ya the paranoid part of me says taking three posts to do that is weird, but the more reasonable side says, sure whatever, face value etc

Visorslash villager I believe. Justification to come later if I feel the same - riding the vibe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    Pet pics? (Spoilered for size)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Aw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210619_235835551.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	252.1 KB 
ID:	25575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210915_232207288.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	25576
    My cat Cersei.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantana View Post
    I saw Maia and I thought it said mafia
    Same tbh

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    Oh hm that was smaller than I expected.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You seem to underappreciate the RVS, and since it's late I'll plonk down a vote and go to bed.

Vote: Mischief for pulling an Abe Simpson on us.

I was hungry.
    I got Raising Cane's, then a friend talked my ear off for hours about Star Wars and 18th century politics.
    Though what you said is true, so I'm not going to contest it.

you all have adorable cats and doggos and i am jealous cause i cant have any at my current place

Looked into getting a rabbit cause that wasnt listed but apparently they require a lot more space than I thought/have
    Well, to satisfy you until you can get one, I present my sister's bunny:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	269611187_645580909910032_1939300736033641341_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	25577

Yeah, org emotes are GOAT. As for quiet, if you're used to the mu speeds this one will be a lot slower. I think I averaged about 75-80 posts last game and died day 3 but was in the top quarter of posters when I died. Game before that here I think I died in the 50s. Usually a much more laid back and methodical type of thread early instead of a spam fest (I'm also going to be taking it into account the feedback that I posted a bit too much in a row last game and will be trying to keep things in fewer posts, as well as some other stuff but I won't bore anyone about the finer details of my adjustments). Got a bit more active in the back half of the game but by then it's a lot fewer people so it wasn't a big difference in daily posts.

If you'd like to get the ball rolling I'm all ears. I don't have anything very interesting on my end. A slight, slight frown towards Ender for acting like/thinking that Visor's response to you + vote on Ender were related but it's so small on the grand scale of things that I doubt it'll be a relevant factor by end of day. Kinda think your eagerness to get going is a towny mindset when coupled with your initial pranking/bubbly spurt but shrug. Don't really understand the visor yolo on taffy but maybe I just had to be there. Don't think Mischief saying he has to eat is abe simpsoning?
    Tbh, 80 posts in a game seems pretty nice.
    I recently did like 100 posts in a single game day in an MU game, and that was tiring.
    I saw that things are a bit more chill here when I was reading all the rules and whatnot, so this seems like a good compromise to avoid hitting burnout.

Oh I think what they meant re simpsoning was mischief showing up and then leaving immediately like the gif
    That was my impression as well.
    I ended up being gone a lot longer than expected anyway, and didn't look at when it was posted, but I figured that might also be a part of it.
    Which is largely why I don't really think much of it.
    A wolf could do that opportunistically, a villager could tinfoil it.
    Not much to read into either way.

I was planning on heading out, but I figured I'd post here first, so people know that I haven't forgotten about this game altogether, being my first game on this site.
    A little assurance that I won't be 0-poster.

hey all

pleasure to be a guest in the ORG

sap new and old folks

Ender's town.

The rest of you, still iffy

Sunbae v (this won't bite me in the ass at all)
    I am hesitantly in agreement.
    Hesitant, because I know how capable Sunbae is, but still leaning V because in his interactions with you it would be quite easy to take a less charitable position on me and justify it, so I don't see any early signs of pushing things toward ML.

Vote ender

Prob least towny slot so far

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Hello all, looking forward to this, plenty of familiar individuals here.
    hi insomnia

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    I was planning on heading out, but I figured I'd post here first, so people know that I haven't forgotten about this game altogether, being my first game on this site.
    A little assurance that I won't be 0-poster.
    makes sense, i do the same thing on new sites too

hi insomnia

any thoughts from either of you so far?

who are you on mu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantana View Post
    Have you heard of a player called Ladd?
    slight non-partnery look if it matters in the long run

who are you on mu?
    makes sense, i do the same thing on new sites too

hi insomnia

any thoughts from either of you so far?
    we are the one and the same person

i am reading through content rn to catch up

taffy seems like a villager yolo
    can you give a reason why? if not then that's fine too i guess

You seem to underappreciate the RVS, and since it's late I'll plonk down a vote and go to bed.

Vote: Mischief for pulling an Abe Simpson on us.

hrm this is a minor good look. fluffing into plopping a vote like this feels like a fine enough progression

alr saw some posts saying spamposting here is frowned upon so i tried to read through everything and condense things in 1 post

i really don't understand visor's taffy read. i thought taffy started with a semi-awkward opening that i wouldn't really wolfread without meta, but it kept me on my toes. apparently visor had the opposite take but from his reasoning it didn't make much sense to me. gth his sunbae v read so soon might be a better look? idk them well enough to shake off my early feeling about visor

sunbae's gripes seemed ~ok, not that villagery. i wanna lean into saying experienced players picking on a detail like that is a good look ig

mischief's starting posts seemed underwhelming for them but i have no thoughts on their follow-up

das bout it

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast