Default Re: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

Official Tally as of #720

1 Ephemeral (Sunbae)
    1 Visor (Ephemeral)

Not Voting: insomnia, Visor

Day 3 ends in

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia View Post
    @Visorslash can you elaborate what this was about? I think u mentioned this toDay but i wanna ask again to make sure in case you didn?t elaborate
    Why interested in lantana here?
    Because I didn't share rasks read at the time

I was v reading them for their katze shit so I asked Rask to see what I was missing

Re the other post: so in sunbaes champs game he got pushed by a player for silly reasons and ended up v reading them for it, and we chatted about it after the game

So when I saw Lantana doing the same thing to me, the thought occured to me that sunbae was using that strategy with Lantana to get them townread plus they were both townreading each other

Which is like hilariously paranoid when I type it out lol

@Visorslash can you elaborate what this was about? I think u mentioned this toDay but i wanna ask again to make sure in case you didn?t elaborate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    Me: Lantana is a dead wolf. I think I want to clear Rask, visor, and mischief because if one of them were wolves then all the wagons were v/v/v and why would wolves be so active trying to move wagons around at end of day?
    I think the issue stems from ender also being a big wagon but idr

Pretty disappointed there's just one eph post after I went to bed

His solving today has been hard to parse, the vote on sunbae was just a gut feel, sure, the switch to me has no reasons and he's still voting me which is weird because he seems to express some doubt I'm a wolf and some issues with sunbae but I couldn't tell you right now if he actually thinks I am more likely to flip wolf.

Maybe he thought if he always wins vs sunbae that killing me today is his best bet

Compared to killing sunbae and insomnia having to decide to me vs sunbae

Go away multiquote lmao

I'm about 75:25 likely to vote eph over sunbae here I think

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    I think the issue stems from ender also being a big wagon but idr
    Nah, the issue was just "see post that says wagons were villagers" -> not read context around that which shows I'm talking about if one of the eod active people are wolves -> point out that he was a wagon ergo he is a villager

I think it was a shitpost now that I think about it lol

I was kinda hoping to wake up to an insomnia wall lol

Because I didn't share rasks read at the time

I was v reading them for their katze shit so I asked Rask to see what I was missing

Re the other post: so in sunbaes champs game he got pushed by a player for silly reasons and ended up v reading them for it, and we chatted about it after the game

So when I saw Lantana doing the same thing to me, the thought occured to me that sunbae was using that strategy with Lantana to get them townread plus they were both townreading each other

Which is like hilariously paranoid when I type it out lol
    I always have the issue of giving v reads to people that push me and I need to fix it. 90% sure neo did it on purpose knowing that.

I am hoping to get a mountain of a post at :59 on the dot from Insomnia about whether its me or you and why, with quotes and theories and meta pulled from other thread, then Ephem gets chopepd wolf 1 minute later and we all laugh for 27 minutes

I always have the issue of giving v reads to people that push me and I need to fix it. 90% sure neo did it on purpose knowing that.
    I tend to do it too, it's a bad habit lol

I am hoping to get a mountain of a post at :59 on the dot from Insomnia about whether its me or you and why, with quotes and theories and meta pulled from other thread, then Ephem gets chopepd wolf 1 minute later and we all laugh for 27 minutes
    Lmao I'd laugh but also my poor anxiety lmao

Part of me wonders if I'm just used to people suspecting me for spurious reasons so I just tend to go sure fine villa

I tend to attract people who if they think I'm a wolf, really think Im a wolf and everything I say makes them more confident

In hindsight it was a bad read but I just dismissed it as yet another bad read. I guess I should've pushed there because it was attempting to be inarguable and relying on the meta from someone who hasn't seen my wolf game and being so confident in that read despite presumably never playing with me before was a disconnect but idk.

When Rask wolfread them, it knocked the read down a tier, but I wasn't ready to kill them D1 based on that read, should've listened lol

i fucking hate life

all time low performance from me, but i literally could not find the time

fmpov easiest thing to do is to yeet sunbae for insurance he's not a wolf and i shoot eph in the night. if the wolf is in you 2 then it's safe to assume you fooled each other hard? and i read d1 and don't particularly wolfread anything in solitude. flipping sunbae -> i clear visor and shoot eph

does this sound bad? i really am scared eph is not the wolf and if i have to pick between u 2 oh my lawd

even THO in THEORY tomorrow I should should should have time to finally read

man i hate uni

i was hyped to wallpost my musings but NOPE

maybe i should vote eph and challenge the last wolf if it's not him

for the final standoff

I think my biggest issue was not being confident enough in my villa reads to back them and getting too hung up on mischief

That and posting at EOD as usual lol

Lmao I'd laugh but also my poor anxiety lmao
    Eh, no real anxiety for this game imo. I think regardless of the answer it's been a fun back and forth game that was entirely pleasant. I don't think anybody did anything overly silly. Even the Insom vote was more of a "I don't want to kill either of these two wagons cause I actively think one is a villager and don't think the other one is wolfy while I think Insom is wolfy" thing so it's not like, egregious or anything imo. A little derpy but whatever it happens. I also think everyones been having a good time trying to solve the game, no issues at all cropped up, and every single one of us has been pressed in this game and responded reasonably and will respect for the other people in the game.

This is, in essence, the type of game that makes me glad I play mafia.

Eh, no real anxiety for this game imo. I think regardless of the answer it's been a fun back and forth game that was entirely pleasant. I don't think anybody did anything overly silly. Even the Insom vote was more of a "I don't want to kill either of these two wagons cause I actively think one is a villager and don't think the other one is wolfy while I think Insom is wolfy" thing so it's not like, egregious or anything imo. A little derpy but whatever it happens. I also think everyones been having a good time trying to solve the game, no issues at all cropped up, and every single one of us has been pressed in this game and responded reasonably and will respect for the other people in the game.

This is, in essence, the type of game that makes me glad I play mafia.
    Oh I enjoyed the game, everyone was fun, but I didn't have the time to process the game to the extent I needed

Obv always anxiety over any endgame situation but it's 24/24 10er if we lose I'll be sad but I'm not gonna beat myself to death over it. We all have bad games now and then lol.

Part of me wonders if I'm just used to people suspecting me for spurious reasons so I just tend to go sure fine villa

I tend to attract people who if they think I'm a wolf, really think Im a wolf and everything I say makes them more confident

In hindsight it was a bad read but I just dismissed it as yet another bad read. I guess I should've pushed there because it was attempting to be inarguable and relying on the meta from someone who hasn't seen my wolf game and being so confident in that read despite presumably never playing with me before was a disconnect but idk.

When Rask wolfread them, it knocked the read down a tier, but I wasn't ready to kill them D1 based on that read, should've listened lol
    I think for me I just chalked it up to more posting like Alana/Font in my champs game. I've got to do a better job of equating new people being eager/upbeat as being towny. I'm so used to places where people massively prefer villaging but some places enjoy wolfing more and I never factor that into my ideas.

i fucking hate life

all time low performance from me, but i literally could not find the time

fmpov easiest thing to do is to yeet sunbae for insurance he's not a wolf and i shoot eph in the night. if the wolf is in you 2 then it's safe to assume you fooled each other hard? and i read d1 and don't particularly wolfread anything in solitude. flipping sunbae -> i clear visor and shoot eph

does this sound bad? i really am scared eph is not the wolf and if i have to pick between u 2 oh my lawd

even THO in THEORY tomorrow I should should should have time to finally read

man i hate uni
    I mean I'm obviously biased but yes it will win the game for us if you do that.

But if that's who you want to kill it shouldn't matter what order you do it in

so visor and sunbae can i have your last words on each other plz

er, new people to me. not to mafia games in general

I do get your perspective about decisions though

If you think I am much more likely to be a villager than eph then killing sunbae first makes your choice a lot easier

Compared to killing eph and then having to decide between us which is presumably much closer

That's what you are thinking right

More likely villager than eph

If it do ya fine, say thankee

He has better interactions with the dead wolf, dead villagers that wolves killed liked him, i had extended interactions with him attempting to solve alignments that never set off warning bells, and i also think he's a pretty swell bloke in general.

So I am going to vote Ephem.

If it is not Ephem, then whatever, he got me. In that world idk what to tell you: you're gonna have to read our posts and decide which one of us is the more likely wolf. How you're gonna get that one right is up to you.

note: ephem is also a swell bloke

I do get your perspective about decisions though

If you think I am much more likely to be a villager than eph then killing sunbae first makes your choice a lot easier

Compared to killing eph and then having to decide between us which is presumably much closer

That's what you are thinking right
    ye. sunbae is saying u are a villa + i think u've been villa enough at times tho you have felt weird to me too, but if sunbae is confident i'll sheep him and that's why having his flip first makes it way easier. if we kill eph and he's not the wolf then i haveto go between u 2 which is tough

if i would have had extensive time to do research to be confident, i'd just go for who i think is a wolf then standoff at night

If sunbaes a wolf he's done a great job of representing being fooled by me and I tip my hat to it

He has better interactions with the dead wolf, dead villagers that wolves killed liked him, i had extended interactions with him attempting to solve alignments that never set off warning bells, and i also think he's a pretty swell bloke in general.

So I am going to vote Ephem.

If it is not Ephem, then whatever, he got me. In that world idk what to tell you: you're gonna have to read our posts and decide which one of us is the more likely wolf. How you're gonna get that one right is up to you.
    If you would like a town case for that bolded world for myself that is not self meta, I can do one.

ye. sunbae is saying u are a villa + i think u've been villa enough at times tho you have felt weird to me too, but if sunbae is confident i'll sheep him and that's why having his flip first makes it way easier. if we kill eph and he's not the wolf then i haveto go between u 2 which is tough

if i would have had extensive time to do research to be confident, i'd just go for who i think is a wolf then standoff at night
    If that's what you want to do, it doesn't feel right to me because it's not who I think is a wolf but I can't argue with the perspective because I agree with it from the vigs standpoint and I think the vig should decide who dies because they have the decision power in f3

So if that's really what you want I guess

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast