Thread: Two Upcoming Medieval Grand Strategy Games- Replacement for TW

Default Two Upcoming Medieval Grand Strategy Games- Replacement for TW

I am very excited about these two games, both of them are grand strategy warfare games. Both allow multiple players to play the campaign online. I think both allow 14 players online to compete as separate realms.

Knights of Honor 2- If you are familiar with Total war is resembles their games.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnfj9-U_dRY

https://community.knightsofhonor.com/

Field of Glory: Kingdoms- More of an in-depth grand strategy game.
    https://www.slitherine.com/game/field-of-glory-kingdoms
    “Its been said that when human beings stop believing in god they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse, they believe in anything.” Malcolm maggeridge

The simple believes every word: but the prudent man looks well to his going. Proverbs -14.15
    The first to present his case seems right,till another comes forward and questions him -Proverbs 18.17

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Genesis 1.1

Coffee farmer extraordinaire Member spmetla's Avatar

Default Re: Two Upcoming Medieval Grand Strategy Games- Replacement for TW

Look forward to both coming out, look interesting.

I would love a game that can have the combat like in Total War games while also having the grand strategy map-game that Paradox does so well. If Crusader Kings III was mixed with total war combat for example it'd be the perfect game, same with Victoria 3 (soon I hope) with a total war combat system up to just about the mid 20th century.

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Four stage strategy from Yes, Minister:
    Stage one we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage two, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    Stage three, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage four, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Two Upcoming Medieval Grand Strategy Games- Replacement for TW

Quote Originally Posted by spmetla View Post
    Look forward to both coming out, look interesting.

I would love a game that can have the combat like in Total War games while also having the grand strategy map-game that Paradox does so well. If Crusader Kings III was mixed with total war combat for example it'd be the perfect game, same with Victoria 3 (soon I hope) with a total war combat system up to just about the mid 20th century.

Agreed, the thing I like best (I am op btw) is the 6 or more player campaign mp.